Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

It been a few months and tomorrow is my birthday. And Christmas! I'll be 16! Pearl turned 3 on November 16th.
     "Hey." I head a lower voice say.
     "Hi." I say back.
     "You excited for your birthday?" He asks.
     "Yeah. You?" I ask him.
    "Yeah. But your still older" I smile then he comes over and sits on my bed. My birthday is December 25 and carters birthday is December 30. We sit silently.
"Moon are you ok?" Carter asks me.
"Yeah I'm just worried. I've had this weird feeling ever since Pearl turned 3 and has been working on her magic." I say to him.
"What do you mean?" He asks me.
"I don't know it's just like a gut feeling. I don't really know how to explain it." I say.
"I'm not going to let anything happen to you or your sister." Carter reassures me. I nod then hug him.
"Thanks" I say, then I get up and walk out of my room. I walk down the hall and to pearls room. I open the door to find that she was not in her bed. My heart started to beat harder. It was only 7 am. I walk up stairs and to mom and dad's room quickly. Carter was close behind me. I look around but I don't see Pearl in here either.
"Mom, mom" I nudge mom until her eyes slowly open.
"Is Pearl with you? She's not in her room." I say and her eyes widen.
"No she's not. Did you check the rest of the house?" Mom asks with worry in her voice.
"No. But I can" Carter says. He quickly paces through the house. I stay with mom while she wakes dad.
"Natsu, Natsu get up. We can't find Pearl." Mom says to him.
"Hu." Dad groans as he sits up.
"What do you mean you can't find Pearl?" Dad asks.
"She's not in her room. Or in here." I say.
"She's not in the rest of the house either." Carter says.
"No. This can't be. I had a feeling too. I'm gunna get dressed and head out to look for her and get Alex." I say before running down stairs and quickly putting a pair of clean cloths on.
"I'll come with you." Carter says.
"Ok get ready quickly." I say as he runs off to him room. When he came out he had a pair of jeans, a white t-shirt and his leather jacket on. I had my black leggings, my white fairy tail shirt, my leather jacket and scarf on. We ran out of the house.
"Pearl! Pearl where are you?!" Carter yells.
"Come one Pearl say something! Where are you?!" I yell. We ran down the streets till we reached grays house. I knock on the door and Juvia opens it.
"Hey kids what's up?" Juvia asks.
"Can we come in we need to talk to you guys and Alex." I say and she moves so we can enter.
"Alex! Gray!" Juvia yells. They both come walking down. Gray in his boxers and Alex in her pjs.
"What's up?" Alex asks.
"Pearls gone." I say.
"She's what?!" Gray yells.
"She's is gone. We can't find her can you help us look?" I ask and before I could say anything els Alex ran up to her room then back down with jeans, a pink shirt and her blue leather jacket on.
"What are you waiting for come on." Alex says.
"You three go on ahead we'll get ready then head out ourselves" Juvia says. We nod before running out the door.
"I can't believe this. Does this mean someone was in your house last night?" Alex asks.
"I guess the door nobs are to high up for Pearl to reach." Carter says.
"Ugh! Why! I should have stayed up!" I yell.
"Moon you had no idea that would happen. None of us did. This isn't your fault." Carter says.
"But I'm we sister. Im supposed to protect her. And if this is lance's doing he might have already taken her magic." I say.
"And I'm going to beat the living day ou-" I start. I was cut off by a blast of magic. I turn around to see...him.
"What the heck did you do with my sister!" I yell at lance.
"Shhh. You'll wake her." Lance says while petting pearls hair.
"You idiot! Put her down!" I yell at him.
"Why should I. she has the magic I need." He says back.
        "She's not yours!" Carter yells. Then Pearl groans and rubs her eyes. She looks around and saw the man.
       "Who are you?" She asks.
      "I'm your new father. I will be taking care of you." He said. That's when I lost it.
      "She has a father. And it's not you!" I yell before running up to lance.
       "Moon! I don't want his as my daddy help me!" Pearl yells. I grit my teeth.
      "Ah-ah-ah, not so fast." Lance says while pulling Pearl closer to his chest. She try's to push away but she's only three and isn't strong enough.
       "Let her go." I say with force. Then all of a sudden a puff of magic fills the air and we were no longer in the streets.
       "Let us out!" I hear Carter yell.
       "Hey give us Pearl back. She's not yours." Alex then yells.
       "I meant what I said. I'm going to beat the living day out of him." I say with clenched fists and my death gritting.
Time skip.
       "Here I want you to stay in here. It's safe for you" lance says as he brings Pearl into view. He opens the door and throws Pearl in. Carter was able to catch her before she hit the ground.
       "She stays in here until I need her. Same with you moon." Lance says before walking off.
       "Moon." Pearl says before she starts to cry.
      "Pearl don't cry. We're going to get out of here. I promise." I say and she hugs me.
       "Hey do you still have your backpack Carter?" I ask.
       "Yeah why?" He answers.
       "Let me see it." I say before he hands it to me. I rummage through it till I found what I needed. A lacrima.
       "This should work." I say as I turn it on. Then we see mom and Dad.
       "Mom Dad." I say. Then look down and saw us in the lacrima they had.
       "Moon. Where are you are you ok?" Dad asks.
       "I'm fine. Lance has captured us." I tell him.
       "Do you have Pearl?" Mom asks.
       "Yeah she's right here. So is Carter and Alex." I say and show them so my parents could see.
       "I just wanted to tell you that we are fine and that I have Pearl. We should probably go. We don't want lance hearing us." I say.
       "Ok, be safe. We will find you." Dad says before the lacrima goes black.
       "Moon, what do we do now?" Pearl asks me.
       "We wait." I say as I watch the cell bars while still keeping a close grip on Pearl.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro