10. Unbearable Touch!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hello!

"Good morning. " A, hotter than the sun, specimen greeted me, half naked with a frying pan in his hand in my kitchen. Am I dreaming?

"Hello? I said good morning! " He clicked his fingers in front of me but I was too dumbfounded to react. What was he doing here in my kitchen?

And I could actually feel the heat radiating from him, I was sweating already and when I caught the sight of his eyes, my breath hitched in my throat.

Gorgeous. And familiar.

But where have I seen them?

"I can understand you're stunned by my extreme good looks and I'm glad you didn't faint like I thought you will. " His words made me frown and that's when I realised where I have seen these eyes before.

These belonged to the cocky guy at the book store, he's the one. But what is he doing here? Is he a stalker? A burglar?  A rapist? Psychopath? Wanted criminal? What if he's here to kill me? Oh God I need to do something!

I desperately looked around to find something that can help me in this situation but found nothing, so left with no other option, I decided to scream for help. May be the neighbors will hear and come and help me.

"Burglar !!! " I began yelling before he covered my mouth with his hand and this sudden touch made shiver run through my body.

I literally felt as if my body was on fire and desires were on peak, the touch was capable of making me feel things, I never knew existed and a sudden urge of submitting myself to him took over me.

My emotions were overwhelming and hard to resist, with trembling hands, I tried to remove his hand but it seemed impossible to touch him without his permission.

"Calm down Sanyukta. " He whispered calmly and that's when I looked into his eyes.

Lost and found at the same time, that's what I felt. It was like getting lost and ending up reaching home. It felt like home.

Overwhelmed by my thoughts and the responses of my body, I felt myself losing all my sense but before that could happen completely, he left me and looked away.

With the lost of contact, I lost all my energy and ended up falling down but before I could touch the floor, he held my hand and saved me.

"What is happening to you? " He asked with a hint of concern in his eyes.

With the touch, everything I was feeling a while ago, came back. Butterflies, fire, shiver, all at the same time. I was losing my mind and senses. I needed to calm down but it seemed impossible.

My heart was on fire, it was all so overwhelming that I almost believed that it's all just a dream.

"Are you okay? Sanyukta? " He asked again with concern now evident on his face.

Unable to handle all the happenings, I felt my head getting heavy and before I could utter a word, everything went black.

.*.*.*.

His pov...

"F*ck!"

I cursed as I saw her passing out and without wasting any time, I pulled her to me.

How can this fragile human be my match? How will she survive with me when she can't even handle my touch? She'll literally die when she'll find out about my reality and her relation with me.

This girl is so pure,  soft, just like an Angel. They've literally given an Angel to this Devil.

I caresses her hair before picking her in my arms and taking her to her room. She looked so innocent and peaceful as she was lying with her eyes closed and I felt sudden possessiveness. Only I can see her sleeping like this, nobody else.

She couldn't handle my touch and my condition was no different to be honest. So many emotions awakened inside me as I touched her and it was getting really hard to let her go. But I needed to control. She's an innocent flower but I know everything. This Angel was handed over to a Devil, not good for her but unfortunately even I can't save her this time.

I looked at the clock and figured that she needs to get up soon, she has her office. Unwillingly, I kept my hand on her forehead and woke her up.

.*.*.*.

Sanyukta's pov.

I felt an urgent need to get up and slowly opened my eyes to find him standing in front of me.

With wide eyes, I sat up and gulped.

"Relax Sanyukta. Everything is fine." He assured causing me to frown.

"But w-who are you and w-what are you doing here? " I asked horrified.

"I'm your boss' business partner and your housemate for 3 months. " He elaborated causing my frown to deepen.

"But how can we stay in one house? " I asked completely terrified with the idea of living with him. I can't even bear his touch, how will I live with him.

"We'll have to, there weren't any houses left and if you want to continue with this internship, you'll have to live here with me. Now the decision is yours. Get ready soon or you'll get late on your first day itself. " He said before leaving my room.

I looked at his retreating figure with hope that he will turn to me and say that he's joking but it never happened. He was serious.

I badly need this internship, but how can I stay with a stranger and that too a stranger like him?

But do I have any option? Leaving this place will mean leaving any chances of my independence and it's just a matter of 3 months, I can surely manage. And how hard can it be if I try my best to avoid any contact with him? My whole day will be spent in office and I can be in my room all the time after I come back. It's not going to be hard.

I guess.

Looking at the clock, I figured I still had some time left so I got up hurriedly and after making my hair, I dashed out of the house with my essentials, and the thought of having breakfast outside.

---------------------------------------------------------

So finally you know who he is😉

Don't forget to vote comment and share.

Also check out PRINCESS OF KANNAUR, thought it's coming this November but I've already posted some teasers.

Also, my two new one shots, THE BUCKET LIST and IT ALL STARTED WITH A SHAYRI❤

I hope you give your support ❤

Love
Aashi😘

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro