12. Making Out With The Devil!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hello!

"I don't know Megha, isn't it too revealing? " I asked her looking at the mirror.

"You look stunning Babe, trust me. And it's perfect." She complimented squealing but I was still unsure.

"Fine, let's leave then. " I told her and she grinned.

Today was Swayam's birthday and we were heading to the Club he invited us to after getting ready at Megha's place.

We reached there in about ten minutes and upon entering, found the Club really crowded. After spotting our group, we headed towards them and were greeted by everyone.

"Happy Birthday once again Swayam. " I wished him and handed him the gift that I had brought for him.

"Thank you so much Sanyukta, glad you could make it. " He thanked before taking me in a hug and I felt as if this was wrong.

My housemate's words rang in my ears that I shouldn't let any man touch me but the question here was, why should I listen to a guy I don't even know the name of? He was a certain someone who was sharing a house with me for sometime and who's touches were unbearable for me, that's it!

I smiles at Swayam and others, keeping my thoughts aside and took a glass of water in my hand.

"We know that you don't drink so here, have some soft drinks. " Swayam offered and I took it with a smile after thanking him.

"C'mon guys let's dance. " Arya, my another friend and colleague suggested excitedly.

"You guys go, I'll join you in a bit. " I told them and they headed to the dance floor.

I took a sip of my soft drink before looking around and my eyes got stuck on something, or to be precise, someone, a certain hot someone.

He was making his way towards me and I felt my breath hitch in my throat.

He stood in front of me, keeping the distance between us really less, before leaning towards me.

Gulping I closed my eyes and felt his breath on my cheeks which aroused tingling sensations on my cheek.

"I remember asking you to not let any man touch you. " He whispered huskily and my whole body was on fire. Excitement and desire were on peak with the proximity and the feeling was indescribable. Why does it always happens to me when he's around? Does he feels the same way?

"Why did you let him touch you again? Do you want me to cut his hands off? " My eyes widened at his words and I opened my eyes in horror, to find his face really close to mine.

If any of us leaned even a bit, our lips can meet. The excitement increased and so did the desire. What it must feel like? Kissing those lips? I was losing self control rapidly but before I could actually pull his face and kiss him, he moved away with a pained expression on his face.

"I can't bear this anymore. I can't control this anymore Sanyukta. You'll have to come with me. " He said before grabbing my hand and dragging me outside the Club with him.

I followed him without a word and we hurriedly reached the parking lot. He opened the door of his car for me and I sat inside.

Running, he came to the driver's side and entered inside the car.

"Since it's your first time, I want it to be special that's why we are waiting till we reach home but from next time, if something like this happens, don't expect me to be so considerate. I don't mind doing it inside the car." He said driving and I felt my heart beat raise.

Was I ready? Am I actually gonna do that? But I don't even know his name!

What's in the name? And girl you know you want it. Badly!

But is it right? I mean he's a stranger and I don't even love him.

You need him! That's what matters the most this time!

I don't think it's a good idea.

Yeah it's not a good idea, it's a great idea! Just go with the flow Sanyukta, for once, live it!

I think you are right, I need him and may be after this I'll get over him.

Stopping of the car broke my trance and even before I could look at his side, he had already opened the car's door for me.

I came out and he grabbed my hand before dragging me with him again.

After unlocking the door, he pulled me inside and locked the door behind us. Pushing me slightly he made my back hit the wall before he came really close. This time, instead of looking away or closing my eyes, I made an eye contact.

His eyes were filled with lust and desires and I was sure, mine had the same in them right now. I needed him urgently and his condition was no different.

"Are you ready? " He asked breathing heavily.

"I need you. " I whispered looking at him in the eyes and a smirk came on his lips.

He began leaning but I stopped him and a frown appeared on his face.

"What? " He asked in irritation.

"I need a name for moaning. " I told him and he raised his eyebrows mischievously causing me to smirk.

"Randhir. " He said and I tilted my head.

"Randhir. " I tested the name and his eyes darkened. The golden touch was disappearing and before I could notice further, he collided his lips with mine.

I felt myself exploding as he brought our lips in contact and the urgency grew. He was sucking and biting my lips harshly and roughly and I was ecstatic about it. I felt as if I was on cloud nine. Immense pleasure and extreme desires, I was not in my senses anymore.

I tried to respond with equal passion and wrapped my legs around his waist. Grabbing his hair in my hand, deepened the kiss and he grabbed the flesh of my waist tightly.

I gave him the access to my mouth and he devoured ever corner with his tongue. We were literally acting like thirsty animals.

I felt him walking and bit his lower lip hard causing him to moan inside my mouth. By this time, even I was a moaning mess. He broke the kiss and began kissing my neck and biting occasionally.

I took this time to open the buttons of his shirt before he made me lie on the bed.

We were in my room and he took his shirt off revealing his well built body causing me to lick my lips. This action of mine was enough to ignite his desires even more as he attacked my lips again causing me to moan loudly.

---------------------------------------------------------

To be continued....😉

She's literally making out with the Devil😂

I hope you liked the chapter. If you did then, don't forget to turn the white star orange and drop a comment before you leave.

Love
Aashi😘

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro