48.Most Beautiful Morning...

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Love is like water in the palm. If you leave it as it is, it remains there. When you try to capture it by folding your fingers around, it tries to escape from the first crack that it finds." Swami Vivekanand (summary of one of his explanation).

KAYON'S P.O.V. :

This is the most beautiful morning of my life. More beautiful than the previous one. Grey is sleeping on my arm. Her face close to my chest and I can feel her warm breaths on it. Our legs are tangled and my hand is still on her waist. This whole situation is quite arousing. It seems impossible to control my desire.

I kissed her cheeks and she moved a little. Then she pulled my arm more close to her head as if it was a pillow. Then she might have realised it isn't a pillow because she furrowed her eyebrows and opened her eyes a little. Seeing my face this close both her eyes opened wide. She tried to move back but my hand on her waist didn't let her move.

"Kayon let me go." She told.

"Not so soon dear." Saying so I went on top of her putting all my weight on my hands and knees. Before I could kiss her neck she told, "did you forgot what happened that night when you tried to force yourself on me. Although you may continue if you want a kick on your di**."

I immediately moved away saying, " what's your problem Grey? Why can't I just kiss my wife?"

"I don't think your only intention was kissing." She replied.

Rubbing my hands on my face I told, "I told you, Grey, I won't ever force myself on you. I only wanted to kiss you and even if I force myself on you it won't be a sin as you are my wife."

"No Kayon you can't do that. I want my first time to happen with the love of my life. I wanted to marry the love of my life and share my first kiss with him and you snatched both these things from me but I won't let you snatch my dignity." She told in an angry tone.

How can she imagine her first to happen with someone other than me? Did she love someone else? Thinking this I got furious and told her, "why Grey, why you don't like me after sharing so much time with me? Why is my touch irritating you? Why can't I feel loved at least once? Why can't I be special for you like you are to me? Why do you want your first time to happen with someone else and not me? Do you love someone else?"

She then rubbed her forehead with her fingers as if thinking of a perfect reply.
After some time she replied, "I never dated anyone, then how can I love someone? I am sorry if I choose the wrong words to express my feelings. I didn't mean it that way. I need some time for moving our relation further. The look in your eyes was enough to show your intention and I thought if I let you kiss me then you won't stop. I want my first time to happen when the feeling of love is mutual."

She replied honestly but still, my anger didn't decrease. I then told her in a sad voice, " you still don't trust me, Grey." Then I went inside the bathroom.

Grey is hard to get but I'll surely make her fall for me. Then I thought of a good plan to make Grey jealous. Maybe then she will allow me to enter her heart willingly.

After coming out of the bathroom I called Ed, "Hi Ed, can we meet at our favourite bar today?"

"Ok Kay, I'll be there tonight." He replied.

"Tell Alicia to come along. Let's enjoy a bit tonight." I told him looking at Grey from the corner of my eyes. She looked at me narrowing her eyes. As soon as I disconnected the call she went inside the bathroom and closed the door with a bang.

At Night...

I got ready in a way that makes me look more hot and sexy than usual. Whole day Grey ignored me whenever we were near each other. Seeing her annoyed I decided to annoy her more. So I called Ed and decided to give Grey a false impression that I am talking with a girl.

"Hi babe, how are you?" I told as soon as he received the call.

"Oh, God! Have you just turned gay, kay?" He asked.

I chuckled and replied, "no dear, I only want to have some fun with you hotty."

"I think, I should not go with you today. My dignity seems to be in danger. I don't want you to snatch it tonight. I'm not gay like you." He replied.

"No beautiful you will come there or else I'll come to your place and carry you there," I told him.

"God, protect my dignity tonight," Ed told and disconnected the call.

"I'm coming with you." Grey suddenly told.

"But..." Before I could say anything further she said, " I never went to a bar as there was no one trustworthy to accompany me and I was afraid to go alone. Please, Kayon let me come with you."

Seeing her pout I nodded my head and with a huge smile on her face, she went inside the bathroom.

I then called Ed, " you stupid don't assume things." I told him.

"So you are not going to play dirty with me tonight?" He asked.

"Stop being dumb. I was just giving Grey a false impression that I'm talking with a girl. Tell Alicia to act along, I want to make Grey jealous." I told him and as usual, I heard him laughing like a madman before disconnecting the call.

Alicia is our friend and Ed's neighbour. I regard her as my little sister.

At The Bar...

"Hi, handsome, It's been long since I last saw you." Alicia greeted me while running her finger from my jaw to my abdomen.

Removing her finger immediately Grey told, "Hi, I'm Crystal, Kayon's wife." It was hard to control myself from laughing and Ed too was in the same situation.

"Nice to meet you crystal. By the way, I am Alicia. I think Kay can explain to you who I am." Alicia replied. Then turning her attention towards me she told, "Let's dance." Before I can say anything she pulled me towards the dance floor and started to dance with me seductively. I saw Grey glancing angrily at us.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hello to all my lovely readers.❤

Do you like this jealous side of our sweet and innocent Grey?🙍

Get ready to see Kayons lovely angry bird in the next update😜😜😜

Let me know your views...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro