Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Taeyeon's POV:

When i get to Sage's Dorm i knock on her door. I'm greeted by sages sweet smile and her warm hug. We sit and talk for a while and drink some tea. 

After a while Sage gets an idea.

" Tae, why don't we go my club tonight? I need some money, and you can help me make some drinks!"

" Um, sure, i mean, it is a Friday..... and i can always finish my stuff tomorrow." i say blushing.

" Yay! But you aren't showing up in that." she says motioning to what I'm wearing.

"Whats wrong with what I'm wearing?"

" Come with me, i have some clothes that you can borrow..." she says and drags me over to her closet. She ends up picking out a pair of black shorts, to go over some fishnets, and a really short crop top that says Sugar. She pairs it with a pair of army boots, and ruffles my hair a little. When i look in the mirror i instantly blush at how good i look.

I've always been on the more feminine side in my looks, but damn did i look good. When sage is finally done getting ready, she is wearing a pair of high waisted white booty shorts, a gold sparkly bralette, and gold sparklie stilettos.  

We leave to to club and when we get there its right before it opens. I see some of the dancers warming up on the poles and then others heading back to the bathroom to do final clothing checks. 

When the club opens at 10 o'clock, there aren't many people that come in besides some middle aged men. Me and Sage make some drinks and that's basically it until people start to come in at 12.

I have some guys ask me to dance for them, but before i answer, Sage comes to my rescue and turns them down. 

" I'm sorry but the bar tenders do not give services besides drinks." She says with a big smile. 

It's around 2 am and I'm starting to get a little tired. I tell sage that I'm going to go to the bathroom. I go into one of the stalls because I'm self conscious about public bathrooms.

Suddenly I hear the door open and i think nothing of it, i mean it is a public bathroom so. When I'm done, I go to wash my hands and then all of the sudden i smell something in the air. 

'What is that smell' I think to myself. I look around in the bathroom but i don't see anyone. I end up leaving the bathroom but that smell is still in the air. It's making my brain go fuzzy and I can feel my body getting warmer. Im trying my best not to release any pheromones into the air because this is literally the worst place for this to happen. Why is my body trying to go into heat. 

I end up following the scent unknowingly and end up in front of a man. He has dark hair and a glass of wine in his hand. At this point the Scent is overwhelming me and Im having a hard time focusing. I feel a tug on my wrist and he pulls me closer. His grip on my wrist tingles and sends waves through my body.

'Whats going on with me' i say in my head.

I feel his head go into the crook of my neck and i hear him inhale. 

" Damn you smell good." I hear him say.

His voice sends shivers down my spine. Whats going on with me.

At this point I'm just going with the motions, and i let out a slight moan as he wraps an arm around my waist. 

' Why is my body betraying me.'

Then i feel my body being pulled, and the next thing i know in a room. My vision is starting to become blurry as i hear the door lock. I start to stumble but im caught by the man. He smells so good and i cant help but give into my body. I then release some pheromones and i see his eyes turn into a blood red color, which is what happens when an Alfa is turned on. I feel him again put his head in the crook of my neck and inhale, and in turn i release my scent. I feel him lick up the side of my neck and he plants a kiss just under my ear. I grab his shirt as i moan from this touch. I can hear him slightly growl and i can tell he is aroused. 

He lays me on the bed and lifts up my shirt. He kisses up my stomach and in turn i let out little moans. I am completely consumed by his smell and touch and i can feel myself getting wet. Since I am a Male Omega, i have both male and female systems inside me. He starts to palm me and i moan even louder. This is too much for me and my skin is burning. 

" Damn baby boy. You smell so good I might just have to mark you." he says as he starts to make his way up to the crook of my neck.  

After a few seconds my brain processes what he says and i try to stop him. 

'This cant be right. My body is betraying me.' I think to myself, but my body is doing the complete opposite. I'm now starting to release pheromones that are saying that i'm needy. 

I can hear his growl and he is bearing his teeth, ready to mark me as his mate. I feel my eyes starting to tear up but just before he marks me the door opens.

" Hey Jin-ho, boss says that we need to head back." I hear another male voice from the door.

In my mind i am thanking him for stopping this guy Jin-ho, but on the outside my body is in agony. 

"Damn it Dae-sung, can't you see I'm in the middle of something" Jin-ho growls as the man.

"Look Jin-ho, I'd rather not be on the bad side of Feta's leader, so we need to go." Dae-sung replies sternly.

"Agh, fine." Jin-ho growls.

" I'll see you later baby boy, and next time I'll make you my mate"

At these words I whimper and then I hear the door shut and the scent is starting to go away making my body cool down. I'm so exhausted at this point that i end up just falling asleep with the scent still in my memory.

Hello My Butterflies! Hope y'all are having a nice day! I will most likely be using the name Taeyeon in a lot of my books because i really like the name so, yeah! Love y'all!<3

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro