11. The Beginning of Chaos Part : 1

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

In the previous chapter :

So children as you all know the activity of the camp begins tomorrow.
We will have a series of competitions in school for next three days.
No classes till the next week.

And important reminder. P. E. uniform to be worn.

And about the next THREE days of activity.

PACK UP YOUR BAGS CHILDREN!
WE ARE GOING TO THE JUNGLE!

-Your Headmistress.

A smirk formed on my face.

This is getting interesting.

Bring it on!

JULIA'S POV :

"Oh My God Sis!! It's so cool" said Luke for the thousandth time.

"I know." I replied for the thousandth time.

"CHILDREN COME!! FOOD IS READY!!" yelled mom from the kitchen.

Finally!

"Coming!!" I replied.

"So.. Julia, I heard that your activities for the camp are starting from tomorrow." said Mom.

Before I could reply, my lovely younger brother interrupted.

"YES MOM!! YOU ARE RIGHT! IT STARTS TOMORROW AND YOU KNOW WHAT! FOR THREE DAYS THEY WILL HAVE COMPETITIONS IN SCHOOL AND THEN THEY WILL GO TO THE JUNGLE!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!!"

Wow! My brother is way more excited than me. So... my suspicion was right. He definitely is an animal. I mean people get happy when they hear that they are going back home or hear about their home after years.

"Oh my God Luke. You are more excited than Julia." said Mom smiling.

"I know right Mom! Sis is such a bore." said Luke whining.

"Mom, Isn't it obvious? Luke is an animal after all."

"Haha. Very funny. By the way does that makes you an animal too?" asked luke with a triumph grin. Not so easily lil brother.

"How many times do I have to tell you. You are adopted and Mr. Animal, you wouldn't say that 'I am a bore' if you were at my place..." I said.

"Why sweetie? If you are going to the jungle, you will probably have a survival training, right?"

"Exactly! You just stated the problem. Mom if you don't already know Alex is in my team... so most probably... we will run out of food. " I said grinning in order to lighten up the atmosphere.

Making Luke and Mom laugh. "OMG! Sweetie I thought it was something serious! "

"Mom! It is serious." I said trying to hold my laughter. But I failed miserably. Our Dinner was filled with laughter and happy-family vibes.

ALEX'S POV :

I woke up sweating. Yup I had a nightmare. I dreamt that Julia and Maria stole all my Doritos from my hiding place and suddenly all the shops were closed and we were in a lockdown.

I quickly rushed towards my 'food treasury' in order to ensure that all of them were safe and healthy. Yup healthy. Air tight.

I hugged one of my Doritos. "I am glad you are alright!"

Suddenly I felt something snickering behind me. I turned to see an extremely amused Julia.

She was literally pinching herself to refrain from laughing out loud. "I am s-sorry if I disturbed anything." she managed to say. With that she closed the door.

Within seconds my ears were filled by someone's maniac laughter and I had a pretty good guess who was that 'someone'

But I wasn't embarrassed. Julia, Maria and Renee have seen my worse but they accept who I am. I trust them with my life.

But not with my food.

I looked towards the calendar. Oh! Today is the day for the beginning of the competitions and all.

The only question in my mind that very moment was.

Where the heck is my P. E. Uniform?!

Julia is currently driving the car and I was beside her looking out of the window.

What if they-

But what if they d-

Urg! I think the-

Nope! They ar-

My internal battle was cut off by Julia.

"Alex? Is something wrong? You don't look as lively as usual?"

JULIA'S POV :

I noticed that Alex was not as cheerful as always. Maybe because I laughed at him. But Alex is not an angry type and It was definitely funny. So I after a moment of hesitation I asked "Alex? Is something wrong? You don't look as lively as usual?"

"Nothing. I was j-" he said but I cut him off..

"Sorry Alex!" I said.

"Why?" he asked genuinely confused.

"Well that I laughed... ...at you?" I answered unsurely.

His eyes widened. "Who are you? Where is Julia?"

"Not funny." I replied monotonously.

He grinned at me.

"But honestly why were you so gloomy?"

"Well... I was wondering... "

"wondering... .?"

"that during this competition... "

"during this competition... ?" I asked. To be honest I was extremely nervous because Alex is never so... quiet.

"WE WILL HAVE GUEST COMING, RIGHT? MEANING MORE FOOD? SO WILL STUDENTS ALSO GET MORE FOOD?"

"...." I mentally face palmed myself.

OMG I am such an idiot! No matter what happens Alex will be Alex. Why did I suddenly think that he has become more rational?

I am pretty sure when God was distributing brains. Alex must have gone to raid God's kitchen.

"You are.." I actually didn't have a word to express myself.

"Fantabulous?" he suggested.

I rolled my eyes and continued driving.

MARIA'S POV:

"It's so annoying dammit!!" I said.

"Calm down sis. She will definitely report within an hour." said Renee.

"Renee, you know the activity of the camp begins today and one of my team members have not reported yet." I said while rubbing my forehead.

"I know sis. Even one girl of my team has also not reported yet." said Renee.

"Urg! All these California Girls are annoying!" I said.

"I didn't knew that you didn't like me Maria." said Katherine who was advancing towards us.

I shouldn't have used all these. "Sorry. I shouldn't have said all-" I got cut off by Katherine's chuckling.

"You know I am joking sis." she said. "I understand, some of the girls of my school are well.. like that. I am sorry."

"Oh my God Kate. Why are you apologizing? It's not your fault. Anyways, you are the lucky one, you got Julia and Alex as your teammates." I said.

"I know right! I am hella lucky." she said while grinning.

Before we could continue our conversation. The receptionist interrupted us.

"Renee and Maria both of your teammates have not registered themselves yet and I highly doubt that they would. So there is change in your teamings please go through it."
said the receptionist while handing us a small sheet of paper.

Renee.

Dean.

Maria.

James. I saw Renee frown after reading James's name.

YAY!!!

"OMG Kate! You are a lucky charm for us." Renee said while hugging Kate.

"Hehe. I guess so. " said Kate. She was about hug Renee back but a voice interrupted her.

"Leave her,You are just embarrassing yourself. She is not even hugging back, Reny." said James who was standing behind us.

Reny?!!

"What did you just call me?!" Renee asked furiously.

"I sa-" A voice interrupted him.

"Hey guys su-" Alex stopped in midway of his greeting and turned to me. "Did someone said something to Renee. She looks like someone asked for her kidney."

OMG Alex!! You weren't supposed to say that aloud!!

JULIA'S POV :

Alex can never keep his mouth shut, can he?

I mentally face palmed.

I turned towards Maria to ask the reason but Renee cut me off.

"It's nothing Alex. Just some people and their stupidity." she said while glaring at James.

So they are back on normal terms. I knew the lovey-dovey term wouldn't last.

"Aww. Admit it you love it, Reny." said James with that bad-boy-smirk on his face.

"O- What did you just call he-" I asked genuinely shocked.

Woah! I was wrong. They are still on lovey-dovey terms.

"Oh Julia! I gave her this nickname. Renee and nerdy gives Reny." said James.

Boys literally suck at giving nicknames. So I was wrong they are way more than lov-

My thought got cut off by Alex. "Woah Renee! You didn't tell me that you and James are dating?"

WTH?!!

This boy can't keep his mouth shut. I mentally face palmed.

'You shouldn't face palm yourself so much. I get hurt.' said my conscience.

Oops. Sorry.

"Wha- Me in relationship with this idiot? hah, never!" scoffed Renee.

"Oh please. I will die before this happens." said James.

Sure.

After that I zoned out while Renee and James continued bickering. Kate was busy chatting with Maria and about Alex he was doing the most unexpected thing.

Eating.

"Guys stop it already." said Dean who was now in view.

Finally!! Someone sane!

Renee and James stopped. I gave Dean a grateful smile which he returned.

Why do I think that something is missing?

Oh yeah. Ryan is not here that's the reason my mood is so good.

I looked around to find Ryan.

"Missing me, Babe?" came a familiar voice behind me. I jumped in surprise.

"What the hell, dude?!" I said.

He leaned towards my ear and whispered "You are dodging the question babe."

"Of course I didn't miss you! What gave you that idea you mo-"

Alex cut me off again. "Guys please no PDA. First Renee and James and now y-"

"What do you mean by Renee and James?!" asked James and Renee in unison.

"I meant... I- I...gotta go" with that Alex ran ways towards the cafeteria.

Tsk... Tsk... Alex you are so dead. I will kill you before Renee or James.

Soon we went to the auditorium for hearing the rules and regulations but something happened that totally made my guard down.

"So children. After a lot of thinking, we have decided something due to the bad weather conditions earlier the school's AstroTurf is now soaked because of which we are not going to have competitions here. Pack up your bags students. We have a long journey to the jungle tomorrow!!"

Is it just me or my school never fails to surprise anyone?!

AUTH- ALEX'S NOTE :

Hey guys! Your boy Alex is here!! Hope you enjoyed reading this cha- SORRY! I AM SPEAKING LIKE MY AUTHOR RN!! (you know bad company *whispers*)

HOPE YOU ENJOYED READING MY POV- wait! Of course you would hv. My lovely author made me see a nightmare after all. (even though it's her condition rn!!)

A HUGE HUGE THANK YOU TO ALL THE READERS WHO HELPED MY AUTHOR REACH THIS MILESTONE! SHE LOVES YOU ALL!! ❤❤

That's it, I guess....? Yeah..about the next chapter.. It will be better for sure!! Cause by then my author's online tests would be over!!

So....Bye for now! Even though I don't wanna leave but my food must be waiting for me. DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!! SEE YAAAAAAAAA

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro