17. Shall we begin?

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

In the previous chapter :

"Omg guys wait! We need to prepare for the sleepover so Renee and Julia, we will go for shopping tomorrow!" declared Maria clapping her hands in excitement.

OH HELL NO!

This has to be a bad dream.

JULIA'S POV

After a good hot shower, I lied down on my super comfortable bed.

Ah, I missed my comfy bed!

It was eleven thirty at night. So I planned on watching random Youtube videos but instead of watching of actually watching Youtube videos. I spend fifteen minutes watching those damn ads.

Annoyed. I kept my phone beside me and faced my room's ceiling. I was about to close my eyes and enjoy sleeping in my comfy bed but a mosquito dared to fly near my ear. That annoying sound of their wings vibrating is urgh!

I jumped up and stood like a warrior. World war three is now on!

I tried catch mosquitos between my palms but failed miserably. Dang these small sleep-destroyers are fast.

Soon I failed. I lost the mosquito.

I lost the war.

Oh wait, did I? Mosquito ran away from the battle so I think I'm supposed to be the winner. Hmm, should I make a crown for myself? This is a great achievement-

Oh damn. Why am I acting like Alex? Ok. I need sleep.

I covered myself whole body in the blanket. I closed my eyes and finally prepared my body to relax.

Soon enough a familiar sound of mosquito's wings vibrating near my ear.

Holy-

Did my enemy aka mosquito enter in my territory aka inside my blanket.

In a swift movement, I threw my blanket like a ninja, with one one my leg on the edge of my bed and another leg in the air, I managed to make a sandwitch of that mosquito between my palms.

My moment of sweet victory was spoiled with Luke opening up my bedroom's door. He looked at my position and at the condition of the room.

"I doubt Ryan bro will be impressed with these kind of dancing skills. Good night witch in the body of a human," with that he slammed the door shut.

Did I just get roasted for no reason?

Signing. I finally went to my bed.

10:45am

Yawning, I looked outside my classroom's window. This is so boring and illogical.

Returning for a goddamn trip last evening and the very next morning we have school. Just wow!

Honestly, wanna know something even more stupid? They are teaching us the things they had already taught us one week before going to the trip.

I mean for some odd reason they presumed that students will get a memory lost after returning from the jungle. Like dude, monkeys will not like steal our brains, you know?

"Miss Emerson?" My teacher's voice broke my train of thoughts- I mean, train of complains. 

"Yes?"

"Can you please explain the class how are beta particles different from cathode rays even if both are fast moving electrons?"

"Well that's because in beta particles the movement of electrons which are inside the nucleus and in cathode rays is the movement of electrons which are outside the nucleus,"

"Hm, you're right but you'll not get full marks on this, you shouldn't start your answers with 'well, that's because' they should always begin with 'beta particles are different from cathode rays because' like this," he replied.

I-

My teachers are-

Just too much.

I looked at my watch expecting it should be lunch by now and guess what, it was only 10:48am! Like what the fudge!

I planned on passing rest of my time looking outside my classroom's window.

My eyes wandered to the football field of our school. I saw some random boys playing in the field, I was about to advert my gaze but I saw Ryan in the corner of field.

What is he doing there though? He has physical education with me-- I meant my batch.

I leaned forward to get the full sight of what's happening. Soon enough I discovered that he was actually there of detention.

I saw him taking laps around the field. I don't know why but looking at him doing detention was surprisingly amusing. I noticed him casually cross the field instead of actually taking laps around the field.

"Ms. Emerson, if you're done looking at the boys in the football field please concentrate on the lesson here,"

"Y-Yes sir" I replied embarrassed.

After thousand years of waiting, the lunch break arrived. Without waiting for anybody I started to dig in. When I was mid way eating, my phone started vibrating and took it out of my back pack to see what it was.

*Alex created a group chat*
*Alex named the group chat as Alex and Jules place*

Me : Uh, Alex?

Alex : Heyaaa! I made a group chat for us! What do you think?

Me : you know that we just talk on pm?

Alex : I - I mean like yeaa but - but,a group sounds good..?

Me : I - ok. So what is it? And where are you?

Alex : This group is in memory of Maria being our friend.

Me : whaaaaaaaaaaaa. What happened- I - spill Alex!

Alex : She is with Dean right now. She ditched us. :(

Me : Alex.

Alex : Hm?

Me : she did inform us about this yesterday-

Alex : .....

Me : =_=

Alex : haha..! I just hehe... I gotta go... Mom is calling me for work... 

Me : Alex we're in school.

Alex : Oh, yeaaaa.... I forgot....

Me : Alex I - anyways where are you? I have been waiting for you since forever because you know james and renee have class with Mrs. Delta so...

Alex : I'm on the top floor. Terrace.

Me : why? Some work?

Alex : No.. I mean...

Me : spill.

Alex : I was helping Katherine water the plants.

Me : Omg aww! Carry on, carry on.

Alex : No no, we were done 15 minutes ago.

Me : oh so why aren't you coming downstairs

Alex : Cuz I don't want our audience think that we're spoilt brats like sitting next to each other and texting.  

Me : Alex, we don't have any audience. They are just your imagination

Alex : Hawww! How dare you say that? I'm so sorry guys. This girl is an idiot. I love you. Like really.

Me : .....

Alex : Don't blame me, the writer probably made me say this so that people keep supporting her.

Me : I feel bad for the non-existent author and if we have loyal audience. They will never judge us.

Alex : Uh true.

Me : So tell me Alex what was the 'real reason's of this group. We all know that you're not that stupid.

Alex : Well, Friday is the sleepover and Saturday is Katherine's birthday...so....

Me : omg I did not know! And since when are you good with dates?

Alex : Uh anyways, you have something in mind?

Me : Well not really. Should ask someone else for help?

Alex : Actually. HELL YEAH!

Me : what's going on in ur brain?

*Alex changed the court of Alex the great*

Me : Whaaaaa

*Alex added Ryan*

*Alex added Dean*

*Alex added James*

*Alex added Maria*

*Alex added Renee*

Alex : Welcome to the official court of Alex the great. Our first agenda is planning of Katherine's birthday that is on Saturday. Shall we begin my peasants?

AUTHOR NOTE :

I love you guys. I really do.

Hope you liked the chapter!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro