Font size
Chiều cao dòng

In the previous chapter :

*Alex added Ryan*

*Alex added Dean*

*Alex added James*

*Alex added Maria*

*Alex added Renee*

Alex : Welcome to the official court of Alex the great. Our first agenda is planning of Katherine's birthday that is on Saturday. Shall we begin my peasants?

Me : I -

Ryan : -love you Ryan and I wanna marry you? I know!

Me : wtf-

Alex : Where's the food? Right in front of you. You're in the cafeteria remember?

Me : Eye-

Alex : -Balls. Omg wait. Meat balls? You treating me meat balls? Damn Jules! You are the best!

Me : whaa- how- you-

Alex : what you agreed? Yep I did. How? Well it was hard but I'm generous. You? Yep I'm too amazing!

Me : ...

Ryan : ............. (I win)

Alex : ......................... (I win)

*You changed the group chat's name to
Be mature for once*

*Ryan changed the group chat's name to
You're the only one immature in the group
love*

Maria : ........

Alex : .................(hehe)

*You changed the group chat's name to
How dare you! You donkey*

Maria : .......

Alex : ............. (I'm still winning)

*Ryan changed the group name to
You mean your fav donkey?*

Renee : Guys, you can type in normal chat too-

James : Woah! New thing discovered by the great Renee!

Renee : Stfu-

Me : Okay y'all let's calm down and decide things properly.

Maria : I second that!

Me : Perfect! So 5pm in the cafe near the school?

Maria : Uh...... 5pm? Can we you know shift the time?

Me : Is everything alright Maria?

Alex : Omg! Omgg! Omgg! Our audience will be so disappointed. You're gonna ditch us cuz you wanna go on another date with Dean and then eat all not of food and food court!

Maria : Whaa- No! I was telling them on your behalf you dumb ass! Aren't you and Katherine going the cafe for some Chemistry lab manual related project?

Alex : Oh yea... I forgot. Thanks...

Me : Whoa there! What project? We didn't receive any-
Tf Alex!

Maria : ...........

Renee : ............

Alex : Gaiz, the bell just rang, gtg!

Me : =_=

I kept my phone on vibration mode and then went to my next class.

I tried paying attention to what my biology teacher was explaining regarding some antidiuretic hormone but trust me, Biology is boring.

I started rolling my pencil between my fingers and started looking outside the window blankly.

After a few minutes my phone started vibrating and I saw two text messages from Ryan. I opened it hoping that it's something important. I opened the texts to find messages like 'isjeidwkkekwksks' and 'qihsiwkslaososishsj'.

I turned my head towards Ryan to find him deep asleep and I presume he sleep texted..?

I swiftly went to his desk and grabbed his phone.

I sat down on my seat wondering what I could do with it. I stared at the screen blankly for quite awhile.

Where is my brain when I need it urgh.

I noticed looking in my direction raising a brow. I signalled her to meet me outside right now.

After a few minutes we met outside the girl's restroom. I explained to her about the incident and by the time I was done she smirked dangerously. I knew that she had something fun planned.

"Ok Jules, let's do the text replacement prank!" Renee declared.

"Uh, what's that?" I asked.

"Well just like you have autocorrect, there is an option for text replacement in iphones. Where as in if you replace 'yes' with 'no', whenever the person types 'yes' it will be replaced with 'no',"

Damn. This is evil and so fun.

"I'm so down dude," I replied grinning.

After ten minutes of hardwork our prank was all set. All we had to do was to somehow put it back on Ryan's desk.

Hopefully he is still asleep.

I asked Renee to go back to class first and then I'll come after five minutes.

Typical student ways I know.

Ryan's pov :

I heard a familiar old ass person's voice which sounded a bit angry.

I slowly lifted my head and opened my eyes to find our teacher staring at me all furious.

"Mr. Walker, do you mind repeating what I just said?" He asked in order to embarrass me.

Instead of giving a sassy reply and humiliating the teacher I didn't say anything rude. People may find talking back to teachers is cool, but it's actually disrespectful.

So me being the sweet obedient child I am. I asked teacher for detention.

Not.

"Mr. Walker? Care to answer?"

I looked up innocently and said in a low tone, "Sir actually yesterday my sister got all sick and as currently I'm living with my parents I took care of her all day after returning from the trip because of which I didn't get enough rest,"

I finished. And the teacher was all guilty, "I'm so sorry Mr. Walker I wasn't aware of your situation. I genuinely apologise,"

I sat down back when the girl next to me tapped my shoulder and said, "Um Ryan? Are you free on Sunday?"

"Kinda. Why?" I replied.

"I was wondering if you... and me, we would go out together on Sunday?" She asked hopefully.

"Hey nerd! Back off! Ryan is all mine and he loves me so shoo away," said the purple haired girl stoving the girl to the other seat and hugging me.

I gently pushed her off me and asked her to leave. She huffed while glaring at the girl who was on the floor while leaving.

I helped her up and looked back at Julia's empty desk, I turned to her and politely replied, "Actually I just recalled. I promised Julia to take to the amusement park, I really appreciate the offer though,"

"Oh," she said a bit disappointed. "By the way, Do you like Julia?"

"Uh, m-me? I- I don't think, we're friends," I replied quickly.

She smiled amusingly and left.

I scratched my head wondering, 'What was so funny...'

After all this I realised that I didn't had my phone with me. I noticed Renee entering the class smiling.

Hm, Julia isn't here and Renee just came back.... My phone is also missing...

"Um Renee, have you seen my phone?" I asked.

Suddenly something sparked in her eye and she smirked, "Yep! It's with Julia, she is waiting for you outside girl's restroom,"

I nodded and went near the girl's restroom to find Julia in the corner of the corridor facing the wall.

Wtf is this girl doing?

Amused I walked closer to her. After getting no reaction, I understood that she still haven't noticed me.

I planned her to take her by surprise and caged her between my arms. She winced and turned to face me.

"Um Ryan! Hi... What's up?" She greeted nervously.

"I don't know actually, I was just here to find my phone. Have you seen it?" I asked smirking.

She nervously smiled. "Your phone? Haha, I don't know maybe-"

She got cut off by a notification while happen to come from my phone, gulping she quickly said, "Ok listen, actually I was-"

I cut her off and leaned closer. "Renee told me everything,"

The colour of her faced vanished. I knew they were up to something.

"Ok so the I just took it because," she paused and I raised a brow.

"I wanted to talk to you about something." She said timidly.

I stepped back and asked, "Hm what? Is everything ok?"

"Actually it's kind of embarassing, I don't know if you'll hate me for it,"

I held her my her shoulder and looked in her eyes. "It's alright. I'll support you no matter what!" I reassured.

Her eyes widened and smiled.

A smile that made my heart skip a beat.

"So...?" I enquired.

She snapped out of her thoughts and looked around and quickly said tugging her skirt, "I actually wanted to call my mother because I needed something,"

"Is everything okay?" I asked concerned.

"Yeah just girls problem, sorry to bother you." She said returning my phone.

"Also I didn't really call her, Renee helped me out actually.."

Oh, that's why they were out.

I nodded and turned to leave but she suddenly tugged my shirt while looking at the floor and I turned to her. "Is everything okay? Does it pain... Do you need something?"

She looked up at me with guilt in her eyes?

I moved closer to her to hug her but she clamped my eyes with one of her hands, tiptoed and whispered in my ear softly, "Thank you Ryan,"

My ears turned red for some odd reason. She dropped her hands back to her side and pecked my right cheek.

My eyes widened and till the time I recovered from the sweet surprise. Julia was already running towards the other side of the corridor.

I touched my cheek and went to attend my last class.

After the school ended I waited for James and Dean at the school's gate.

"Ryan," I heard someone call my name. I turned to find that girl who asked me to go out with her.

"Yes?"

"Actually, My friends and I planned to go to the amusement park on next Sunday too and there is a fountain show afterwards which requires atleast 5 people at a time so I was wondering as you and Julia were going there too.... Maybe we all could go together! I think it's around 7pm. What do you say? Only if it's not interrupting you plans...."

I already turned down her offer earlier, there is no way I will hurt her again, "Sure!"

She smiled and walked away.

Little did I realise that I may or may not have decided all this without Julia knowing anything.

Author note :

Happie Valentine's day! Hope y'all enjoyed this update! I'll probably update by tomorrow ♥️

Stay safe and stay healthy!

Till next time,
Missfairygirl_12

XOXO

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro