000. prologue

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

carina labonair was always closed off given the fact that she was born to werewolf family

everyone feared the creatures hidden in the night but when she met the mikaelson change her life.

kol mikaelson was a person who always made her laugh and would hug and take care of her when she cried and she would hold his hand when he would hide in fear of his father and laugh as soon as they made eye contact and when she was killed kol was heartbroken such a kind soul was taken from the world all those memories of her,
was all he can think about for the next thousand years.

finn mikaelson would brush her hair and making sure she eaten but since carina didn't have a brother finn had taken that role but no only did he help her she helped him he would always tell her stories of his favorite sister freya sicken by the plague 'taken' always telling her these helped him keeping freya in his mind

joseph mikaelson her savior the love of her life that she couldn't remember even though she couldn't he did remember falling asleep on each other,calming each other down there long eye contact that post people can tell of there love,hand holding,his loving hugs from behind.

soulmates the person destiny has chosen for
us, our missing piece, a connection
of minds and an unconditional,effortless, never ending love.

this is the way joseph and carina felt for each other and when he lost her his hole world feel apart he could never love again but he just knew if he ever got her back he would never let it happen again

"your going to want to hear this" katherine explain with a smirk looking at her best friend

"go ahead" joseph said looking up at her

"i've caught wind that there is a witch in new orleans named jane anna deveraux plotting a
move against you you need to hunt her down what she has to say will rattle you so deeply to your core" katherine explained still with a confidence smirk knowing this information interested him

"well then looks like im packing my bags to hunt down some witch's" joseph said smirking back

DEDICATIONS
iiveraione Biggirl568 -MissSwan bnnyskirt shuug_0 erin_elephant HalleCarey cyberrust

KIM SPEAKING
hey love im now writing this book on here the original plot is from blooming_amethyst
let me scenes you wanna see bye kisses

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro