Chiều cao dòng

Do you have many friends?
yes, i do .i have many friend

Who is your best friend?
Her name is Nhu, we met in high school and we are very close

What do you enjoy doing with him/ her?
We will hang out together and talk to each other

Part2

I think my best friend should try the idea of ​​going to a music festival on her list

First, she loves many festivals and she always listens to music when she has free time. 
Secondly, the festival has many famous singers such as My Tam, Khoi My, rapper Denrau, etc. and she's a big fan of raper denvau, that.
Finally , why reason SHE doesn't attend raise money and take up a new sports since SHE haven't money and she hasn't many time .

Part3

Well when you ask me about new experiences

I think I can learn new experiences when I travel to different countries.  as i have a tour to australia and i don't know anything about this country, luckily my tour guide knows and recommended it to us.

Second, Every country has a different language, so if I have good language ability then I can communicate with them easily.

Third, As I get to know many people and my interests gradually change over time and I gain new knowledge. 

Besides, from my point of view, it's doing things that haven't been tried before, like playing basketball, skateboarding.  those were great experiences.

Finally, we need to have experiences to make our lives more enjoyable

What have you never done in life and would like to do in the future? Why?
I have never tried basketball and I want to try it, it's very healthy

Teenagers and young adults tend to follow new trends on social media such as TikTok. Is it good or bad? Why?
In my opinion, it is both good and bad, it is good to update more information and you will have more knowledge.  The bad thing is that if you abuse it too much, it will take time and will depend on it

Do you usually step out of your comfort zone to try and discover something new? Why?/Why not?
yes i have stepped out of my comfort zone to discover interesting things because i feel i need to have experiences to know more

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro

#english