Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Do you have a large or small family?
I think I have a small family Because my family has four people as me and dad and mom and brother

What do your family members like doing in their free time?
in their freetime, my family go to the eatout  and go to the supermarket and they are very happy and comfortable

What do your parents do?
My father and brother are police officers and my mother is a housewife

Part2
In my opinion when I spend the evening I will surf the internet

First, the internet is full of good information.  like when i need some information to do my homework.

Second, the internet has a social network that helps us to expand our relationships such as making friends on the groups that we join, we can easily connect with you. 

Finally, why don't I choose to read books because reading at night makes me very sleepy and, go out with friends because it takes a lot of money and there is not much money

Part 3
   Well when you ask me how to connect you

Above all, the party always has a lot of participants and it will give us the opportunity to meet and get to know many new friends here.

Second, when we participate in social events, we will be able to make friends because an event always attracts a lot of participants.

Third, When we join a group with similar interests, we will make many friends.  For example, when we join a group of friends with similar interests, we can rely on those activities so that we can make more friends.

Besides, in my opinion, playing games is a great way to make friends in many games that need team elements, playing games with friends is fun.

Finally, we have many ways to make friends, give it a try

Should people trust online friends? Why or why not?
We shouldn't trust our online friends because we haven't met them yet so we won't know what kind of person they are

What factors can contribute to a good friendship?
That is always sharing and trusting each other

Which one is more important: family or friends?
surely family will be more important than friends because friends may or may not but family is unique

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro

#english