Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

How do you go to school/ work every day?
I usually go to school by motorbike,

How often do you take the bus?
I don't usually take the bus. Only when I go out do I take the bus to save money,

When was the last time you travel by taxi?
the last time I took a taxi was on New Year's Eve last year.

Part2
From my point of view,I will choose the source from the internet to buy a pair of sneakers

To begin with, Being able to see the reviews of previous buyers can help me have a better view of the product like reading product reviews.

Another reason is that there are many choices because choosing the right shoes takes a long time, we can search for other stores on the web, it saves time

Finally, i don't choose Friends' information is not necessarily accurate because each person will have different feelings if it is heard from one side, it will be difficult to make the right choice.  information from the store, no store will say their product is not good, so that is not okay

That's why i choose in4  from internet

Part3

some people believe that Online shopping has many advantages

Frist of all, We can save time by just staying at home without going to any stores

Second, save fuel because there are some stores so far away that we can't go directly, it takes a lot of petroleum

Thirdly, Compare prices Because when we buy things online we can compare prices of different stores quickly

Besides, in my opinion, help save money, usually shopping online will be cheaper than buying at the store because it does not have cash equivalent

Finally, Online shopping is a trend these dáy

What risks may you take if you shop online?
may be delivered wrong products and poor quality goods

Do you think men and women have different opinions about shopping?
Is it certain that there will be different opinions about shopping women will usually be more refined than men

Do you think it is good for people to buy expensive clothes? Why/ Why not?
I think it depends on the economy of each person because rich people often buy branded clothes, it will be more expensive.  And those with a limited economy will choose the right clothes for them

To what extend do you think advertising affects the way people shop
In my opinion, it has a great influence on shoppers because they will tend to believe those ads and not all ads are true.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro

#english