Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

What's the name of your favorite song?
My favorite song name is “soju love” Because it makes me feel good and relaxes me when I'm tired

Who do you think is the best Vietnamese songwriter? Why?
I think the best Vietnamese songwriter is Hứa Kim Tuyền.  Because he has written songs for many singers and has trending  on YouTube

Have you ever listened to songs in English?
yes, I do listen to the songs.  Sometimes I listen to friends, see you again

Part 2
My opinion is, when there is a Wednesday next, I will plan to go to the movies with my family.

First, since it's not a weekend, there will be few people and there won't be a long wait at checkout.

Another reason is, fares will be much cheaper than weekend, we can save a little

Finally, the reason why I don't choose to go to the countryside and go shopping is because there is not much time and it is very expensive.

That's why I chose to go to the movies next Wednesday.

Part3
I think pursuing a hobby has a lot of good things.

Firstly, we build confidence, we can bring many benefits such as liking people, improving relationships in the workplace. 

Second, it will help us to reduce stress.  For example, when doing a job that you enjoy, it helps to not feel tired and more motivated.

thirdly, it can also improve social communication because we can meet people with similar interests, they will feel happy and willing to make friends with us

Besides, in my opinion, it helps people to find good jobs, when we have hobbies we will be more motivated like i like teachers so i try to learn new knowledge for the subject i want to teach.

Finally,  We need to start with a hobby.

What are the advantages of having a hobby?
Hobbies can help us make friends and help us in our work as motivation to get work done

Is it harmful to spend too much time on hobbies?
In my opinion It is not harmful when it can help you earn extra income, in work and life

What hobbies are popular in your hometown?
So I think it's exercise in the morning everyone will go for a walk in the park

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro

#english