Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

1. When is your birthday?
1 month left until my birthday, my birthday is December 7

2. What are your plans for your next birthday?
I like to stay at home and have parties in the house, I will make something like a close meal, a fun dinner.  where we can sit and enjoy together

3. What kinds of presents do you like to receive on your birthday?
i will be happy when people remember my birthday and really care about choosing for me something that doesn't have to be expensive gift, heart is most important

Part 2
I am Nguyen, Recently I am planning to move to another place to live for my studies, I want to share a room with my friend vac here are the reasons why I chose it. 

First I want to share a room with you because it will save me a lot when sharing the rent.

second, it's more comfortable to live with friends, we already know each other, so it's easier to live together.

Fanally, the reason why i don't choose to stay at my relative's house because I would be strictly controlled, wouldn't have the same freedom as living with my parents.  It's too crowded in the dorm, I don't know them, I don't know what kind of people they are, it makes me feel unsafe.

Part3
some people believe that Studying abroad has many advantages

Frist of all, Studying abroad has the opportunity to experience new cultures such as eating new foods, listening to traditional music in the country you are studying abroad, which are very interesting experiences.

Second, having the opportunity to adapt to a new environment when coming to a completely foreign country may seem intimidating at first But when you adapt to the environment it will be a very exciting thing

Thirdly, completely independent Because when we go to a foreign country, we are alone and without the help of a loved one.  then we have to find a way for ourselves to have a way to solve our own problems

Besides, in my opinion, will have the opportunity to make friends around the world when we study abroad will definitely meet a lot of friends from all over the world, they have different cultures then you will have more knowledge

Finally, today studying abroad really has a lot of advantages

What problems or difficulties do you think you may have in other countries?
In my opinion, it's time difference, missing family, cultural difference

Can you imagine what life in other countries would be like?
surely it will be interesting when we can interact with different cultures

How do you think that studying abroad is different from studying in one's own country?
Studying abroad will be more expensive but better quality than studying in the country

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro

#english