Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Get back here pink skin!" Durotan roared as he chased after me. I held my blade in my grip tightly and pointed it at every orc, they had cornered me now. 

"Careful, be gentle with her," a female orc said. 

"The fever has taken her," Grommash said. 

"Don't come near me!" I threatened them with the point of my blade. 

"Calm down human, you are safe now," Durotan said and walked closer to me daring to brave the blade. 

"I'm surprised she's standing with those wounds," the female orc said again. The world began to spin and my skin burnt, I felt like I was on fire. Durotan continued to advance, the sword shook in my grip, it felt heavy I'd never noticed the weight of it before. I dropped it onto the ground, my limbs felt numb and it wasn't long till I collapsed but I fell into the arms of the great orc who saved me once before. He carried me to the lake not far from the camp and laid me in it gently, it cooled me and made me comfortable in moments. 

"Feeling better?" he asked. I nodded, he took me back to the tent and sat by my side. He rested a large hand on my forehead, "you don't feel any cooler." 

"It's strange, even when I patrolled Stormwind in the winter I never became sick," I told him. 

"It's different when you're wounded, right now you're at your weakest. Even if you do have a little of fight in you," he huffed a chuckle. Orgrim walked into the tent carrying my lion blade in his hands, its mighty size dwarfed in his hands. 

"Our healer suggests strict bed rest for you pink skin, we can't have you running around the camp threatening to kill us," he said and sat next to Durotan. A breeze wafted through the gaps of the animal hide tent and cooled me a little bit. Drowsiness filled my whole being and it wasn't long till I was deep in the world of slumber. I awoke with a start in the middle of the night, I pulled the hide curtain to the side and caught the moon high in the sky it must have been midnight by now. The cool breeze still seeped in and washed over me. My limbs still ached, and pins and needles stabbed into my pale flesh. Every wiggle of my fingers caused sharp pains but it was only my body attempting to wake up. 

Both orcs sat at my side snoring loudly into the silent night, Durotans Warg stood guard outside I could see its pacing menacing figure. I wouldn't be walking this night on my own. I laid back placing one arm behind my head and stared at the ceiling, I huffed a laugh to myself if Llane could see me now, I was being protected by the so-called 'enemy.'  Then again did Llane know I was alive? No one had attempted to rescue me, well not yet, but then again I didn't want to leave I didn't want to go back to civilisation. I was at peace here. 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro