3: Coming Undone

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

It had been two days after Buck came back for his phone and he still hadn't been back. I was starting to miss our little comments to each other, our barely there touches and the looks we would exchange when we knew no one was paying attention.

"Honey, are you sure you don't want to come to the mall with us?" Athena asked entering the living room where I sat with a book on the couch.

"Thanks Aunt Athena but I had that job interview kind of early this morning so I think I'll just sit this one out and relax but next time I definitely will" I smiled picking my head up from my book.

"If you need anything call us, we won't be all that far away" Uncle Bobby said appearing behind Athena.

"I'll be fine but if anything does happen I promise I will call you" I lightly laughed causing them to smile.

"We'll grab dinner on the way home. Once we have a place we'll text you for your order. Relax, you need it" Athena smiled before leading uncle Bobby and the kids out of the house.

I really did need it, I had quite a few interviews the previous day and had to be up super early for one on the present day. The stress was becoming burdening.

I had just settled on the couch again with my book when I heard a knock at the door. I was confused at who would be dropping by but pulled myself off the couch and to the door.

I pulled the door open and was both shocked and saddened to see Buck. I figured he would leave with no one else home.

"Oh hey Buck, no ones home" I smiled sadly.

Damn he looked good. How was it that he looked even better this time than the first time I saw him.

"No ones home huh?" He smirked.

I knew that look, I could tell that look from a mile away. The look that said he had the same idea I had, a really really bad idea uncle Bobby would definitely disapprove of.

"Don't...don't give me that...that look" I stuttered out.

"What look?" He smirked again and definitely gave me that look that I knew if he kept giving it to me, things weren't going to end well.

"That look right there" I motioned with my hands to his face. "Look, I think you're gorgeous...so incredibly gorgeous but it's pretty clear my uncle would not approve of me even thinking about getting involved with you...no matter how much I may want to" I breathed frustrated running my hands over my face.

"You think I'm gorgeous?" He asked teasingly.

"You have to know I find you extremely attractive. You're not just gorgeous your fucking sexy as hell and every time I'm around you all I can think about is how much I want to touch you, how much I want you to touch me...and how pissed I am that uncle Bobby pretty much forbade it already." I ranted, my frustration of the current situation finally making itself present.

"I think your gorgeous too" he moved slightly closer "you're so damn sexy and unbelievably beautiful...why do you think I'm here all the time now? I've never spent this much time at your uncles house" he chuckled making me laugh. "And you know, he doesn't have to know what happens when he's not around" he walked closer to me ever so slightly biting his bottom lip.

That one simple gesture of him slightly biting his bottom lip was enough to send fire all through my body and make me start to unravel. I was dangerously close to coming undone.

"You'd be ok with that?" I swallowed hard. "You know, since he's your captain and everything" I looked at him with interested eyes.

"If it means I get to have you, yeah I'm 100% fine with it. Plus I have to admit, anytime I'm around you all I can think of is how much I want to touch you and how much I want you to touch me too" he slid his hands along my hips to rest on them.

I couldn't bring myself to answer. His touch on my body was even more overwhelming than I thought it would be. I reached up and wrapped my arms around his neck like I had thought about doing so many times before.

Everything about this situation felt so very wrong on one side but so very right on the other. It was inevitable. We were drawn to each other, there was no way either one of us was escaping this unscathed.

I reached my hand behind his neck and pulled his lips to mine without giving it another thought. His kiss was rough, hungry and still gentle at the same time. His hands slid to my lower back pulling me closer against him.

"What time is everyone coming home?" Buck asked breathless when we pulled away. I could see the lust in his eyes and it sent another wave of fire through my body.

"They went to the mall so probably not for another few hours, they're supposed to text me when they're leaving since they're picking up food" I explained my hands still impatiently stroking his hair at the back of his head.

I desperately wanted to get his lips back on me, wanted to feel his hands run along my body again. The more time that neither of these things were happening, the more desperate I became. I've wanted to feel his lips and hands on my body so badly and now that I have, I couldn't get enough. I was hooked on everything about him right now.

"So we have some time?" He looked at me questioningly with a knowing smile.

"Time that you're wasting" I giggled. I needed his lips back on me, I needed his hands back on me.

"You're so right, baby" he pulled me back into him claiming my lips with his own again.

The rush of need swept through me as his hands found their way to my sides gripping softly. It was happening, I was coming undone.

He guided the both of us, still in the kiss, inside to shut the door. I don't know what overcame me, with everything uncle Bobby was doing for me I knew this is the last thing I should be doing. But once I was with Buck, it seemed like I forgot everything and the only thing that mattered was being with Buck.

He didn't stop until my back hit the wall behind me. He continued moving until his body was fully pressed against mine. I let out a soft moan at the feeling of his body finally against mine and I felt his smile against my lips as a response.

He reached down and picked me up by the back of the legs so I would wrap my legs around his waist.

"Damn, I love the feeling of you against me" he breathed before moving to connect his lips with my neck.

"You gonna take me to my room so we can see if it feels any better without all these clothes?" I smirked as he quickly pulled his head up from kissing my neck.

"Yeah?" He asked with wide eyes and a smile on his face.

I nodded, my smirk turning into a smile. Without another word being said, he brought his lips back to mine and carried me to my room shutting the door behind us once more. He dropped me onto the bed and I moved back to lay on the bed, him moving on top of me and pressing himself against me again...all without breaking the kiss.

"Take this off" I said breathless, tugging at his shirt.

"Yes ma'am" he smirked pulling his shirt over his head.

I ran my hands along his chest, savoring the feel of his body. It should be illegal to be as attractive as he was. I undid his belt quickly pulling it off before he reached for the hem of my shirt. I leaned up so he could pull it off.

"Fuck baby, you should not be allowed to be this hot" he almost groaned.

I pulled him back down on top of me, I was dying to feel his skin against my body. He kissed slowly down my body stopping at my belly and looking back up at me.

As if on instinct, my hands went to the front of his jeans on a mission to undo the button.

"Hey" he said softly, turning my attention to his face. "You sure about this sweetheart?" He looked at me seriously.

"Baby, you have no idea how long I've wanted you. Unless you don't want to do this, we're doing this" I explained running my hands along his back.

"We're definitely doing this then babe" his lips came back to mine, hungrier and needier than before while my hands moved to work at his jeans again.

Uncle Bobby would definitely not approve of Buck and I being together but my body burned for him. I would deal with the consequences when it came time but for now the feeling of being with Buck in a way I never thought would happen was undeniably euphoric...I was in way too deep.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro