4: Can't Fight This Feeling

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Getting through dinner after Buck left that night was rough to say the least. I could still feel the ghost of his body against mine and phantom kisses where his lips had been not even hours beforehand. I couldn't get enough of him, even after he left I still wanted more.

So when there eventually came a soft knock on my window and I pulled back the curtain to see Buck's smiling face, I made no hesitation on opening the window for him.

"What are you doing here?" I lightly laughed as he pulled himself through the window.

"I wanted to see you again" he pulled me to him and kissed me softly. "I wanted to kiss you again. You've got me craving you baby, it's been too long" he said quietly making sure no one would hear us.

"Oh yeah?" I wrapped my arms around his neck. "And what if I said I was craving you too?"

"Then I'd say we have to fix that in some way then" he smirked pulling my lips back to his as his hands roamed under my shirt against my sides before resting on my back.

"You keep touching me like that and we'll have to rectify our little situation right here and right now" I breathed when we pulled away.

"You mean...touching you like this?" He ran his hands up my sides again.

"God, yes" I was barely able to get out. His touch still sent both shivers down my spine and fire through my body.

"You like that?" He smirked moving my shirt off my shoulder and starting a trail of kisses.

"Yeah, but not as much as I like that" I almost shivered against him.

"Yeah?" He mumble as I felt a smirk against my skin.

"I'm going to have to find out what gets you all worked up so I can have my own little form of torture for you" I giggled as he still worked on my shoulder and collar bone.

"Anything you do gets me all worked up baby. All you'd have to do is look at me and I'd want to throw you down on this bed and make you mine" he kissed me slowly. "All mine"

"Well, I'm already yours so what's stopping you from throwing me down on this bed?" I smirked at him.

"Really?" He seemed shocked. Like after everything we've been building up to since he climbed through my window hadn't indicated enough that I had wanted him, and badly.

"Buck, let me get something straight with you. Unless I say otherwise, always assume I want you. Clear enough?" I lightly laughed.

He took my face in both of his hands and kissed me roughly.

"That goes the same for me" he kissed me again quickly. "I can't get enough of you" he kissed me again.

He had just pressed me against the mattress when there was a knock at the door. He looked at me with wide, panicked eyes.

"Just go wait in the closet" I whispered pushing him off me and getting off the bed.

Once he was hidden I opened the door to uncle Bobby.

"Hey uncle Bobby, what's up?" I was slightly nervous he had heard us since he usually never came to my room after we had all gone to bed.

"Athena made a pie, if you want some it'll be in the fridge" he smiled.

"Thanks uncle Bobby, maybe I will in a bit" I smiled back at him, relieved that's all it was.

"Goodnight hun"

"Goodnight" I smiled again closing the door, this time making sure it was locked...just in case.

"Well that was scary" Buck chuckled closing my closet door.

"I was a little nervous at first there too" I laughed pulling him back to me and wrapping my arms around him. "Now that my uncle has officially ruined the mood" I laughed kissing him lightly.

"Next time we'll have to find a way to sneak you over to my place so we don't have to be so careful and quiet" he smiled leaning down to catch my lips with his again.

"I'd love to be in your bed Mr. Buckley" I smiled at him and given the way his fingers gripped my hips, it was a safe bet he liked the idea too.

"Tomorrow night?" He smirked at me.

"How would we even be able to do that?" I giggled placing my hands on either side of his neck.

"Just trust me, I'll make it work" he leaned down and kissed me quickly.

"If you can make it work, you've got yourself a deal" I smiled at him.

I was curious how he was going to make his plan work. I trusted he knew what he was doing but I was still a little skeptical of his plan.

"It's a deal then" he ran his hands along my hips.

I reached up and kissed him gently.

"Until tomorrow night, I don't mind a nice heated make out session" I giggled.

He pushed me back towards the bed again before making himself comfortable on top of me.

"I like the way you think" he chuckled softly.

The rest of the night was spent either cuddling and talking or making out. The night consistently went from soft and sweet to heated and passionate back to soft and sweet before Buck climbed back out the window. It was a pretty great night.

When I woke up the next morning, while I was changing, I noticed a good sized love bite Buck had left on the inside of my shoulder.

"At least he made it easy for me to cover up" I said quietly to myself throwing a shirt on over myself.

'Thanks for the hickey babe' I sent a quick text to Buck before making my way to the kitchen.

I was going to start some breakfast but realized breakfast was already in the process. The kitchen smelled like pancakes and bacon and I smiled to myself at the welcoming smell.

"Anything I can help with?" I asked quickly with a smile.

"You can help us eat some of this?" Uncle Bobby smiled.

"Deal" I grabbed a plate and as I sat down to eat, my phone went off to tell me I had a text.

'Oops sorry, I didn't even mean to'

I read his text in my head with a smile.

'Don't be sorry I kind of like it, I think it's kind of hot'

'Guess I need to mark up my girl some more tonight then'

Even though I was just reading his words I could see the smirk that had to have been plastered on his face at that moment but more importantly...I was his girl?

I came to the realization that we had never put a label on what we had, at least not one that I was aware of. Things were going so well did I even want it to have a label? I decided not to worry about it and carry on with my breakfast.

That night I sat on the couch doing May's hair when there was a knock at the door. Buck had told me to be ready by 7:30 pm, which I thought was way too early to start his plan but I trusted him. As uncle Bobby went to answer the door, I assumed this was all part of Buck's plan...that was until uncle Bobby came back with Buck beside him.

"Look who's back again, shocking" uncle Bobby chuckled as Buck offered a smile.

May shot me a smile before turning back to face the two men.

"Buck?" I asked confused.

"Hey" he smiled. His smile had a hint of evil to it and I knew in that moment that he was up to something.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro