Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Nandini's POV

Walking in the room the darkness takes me first, as I walked in the room lit with very soft lighting and soft music started to play in background, it was our song . I turned around to see him dressed in a tux.

I placed my bag on couch as I moved towards him .

He raised his hands for me to take which I happily did, pulling me towards him he made me sway to soft music, it was the last thing I was expecting from him on my return from office. Our music which I still hate but he loves .

As I rested my head on his chest he wrapped his hands around me as we swayed

''Is today special'', I asked in a meek voice hoping I have not forgotten something important to us

''No, but I am planning to make today special''.he said pealing me off his chest and I groaned on the loss of comfort. He turned behind to grab something off the table and turned to me

He kneeled,'' marry me''

---------------

Beep,beep beep,

I woke up from the alarm tone , out of breath soaked in sweat, my brain has been doing this lately , flashes from two years ago.

Moving out of the comfort of my bed , I moved to the balcony. The day break was still a few minutes away but the birds were already awake chirping , flying away in the vast sky painted in red blue hue.

Standing there for a few minutes I let the cold breeze hit me as it dried of all the sweat my body has in this unlikely weather

''You are gonna get cold'', abhimanyu said pulling me back in the room shutting the glass partition.

Abhimanyu thakkar aka abhi , my house mate , he was dressed in a pant and white shirt .

''This is an not a time to come back home now, is it'' . I said moving out of the room as he followed me

''I am an journalist baby, there is no night for me'', he said picking up apple from kitchen slab that I took out for myself,

''So what are you doing today'', he said settling on the slab as I turned to place my mug of water in oven

''Nothing much, gonna go to office, regular work, ohh new director is coming in today''

''Uh-huh'', he said taking one more bite of apple.

''He might have landed already , I gotta go to office a bit early today to hand him all the work that I have been handling in his absence'', I turned to get my cup of warm water out.

''Well I am going to sleep, work hard '', he leaned in a little knocking on my head twice

A smile spilled on my face as I sipped the warm water with cinnamon.

Today is gonna be a good day I can feel it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Manik's pov

''No'', nandini said more in daze

''Huh'', that is all that left my mouth

''No manik'', she took a step back only to stumble over a candle placed in way but I was quick enough to grab her

''Say it again nandini'', I said pulling her up from her half fallen state placing both of my arms on her waist pulling her into me

''No'', she whispered

''Why nandu'', my grip tightened on her waist more like sensing what was next

''Ah , manik leave my waist you are hurting me'', she said trying to push my hands off her

------

''Sir,sir , sirrr''

I was bought out of my dream like state by cab driver, we are at your destination sir

Not even looking at him I got out

I was in an neighborhood, neither this city nor this neighborhood was unknown to me , I have spent 5 years with her in this neighborhood only,

---------

I dropped my hands from her waist

''Why nandu'', was all could ask

''I need to focus on my career'' , she said coming back towards me placing her hands on my cheek

''Manik I love you, I love what we got, I love this arrangement, I never thought of marrying you, please try and understand'', her eyes was full of tears maybe knowing that I was not understanding

-----------------------

My feet took me where they wanted to making me stand in front of the same house where we lived, does she still live here , knowing that now since I was here I moved to the list of residents ,looking up our flat number 48

NANDINI MURTHY

ABHIMANYU THAKKAR

So she has finally moved on

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------HEY EVERYONE THIS IS ARC

DO VOTE

DO COMMENT

DO SHARE YOUR IDEAS

DO CRITICIZE

DO LOVE

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro