Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Taehyung has been busy cleaning his room all evening. Well who wouldn't be. Taehyung's brother is finally back from his work. Technically Stepbrother.

Kim Taehyung has been living with his mother and stepfather all his life. Being an only child , he didn't have any sibling bond till Jk came in his life.

From their childhood, Jk has always protected the shy boy and took care of him. He truly loved his brother. But his brother has shown him a deeper extent of love when Taehyung turned eighteen.

"Taehyung, your brother is here". That's his call. Going downstairs Taehyung came face to face with Jk. Jk looked the pretty much same. Just more masculine, more tattoos and long hair.

Oh did he say that Jk has also gotten a piercing. That's new. Dinner with the family was all about laughter and giggles. His mom discussed about his college, Jk's work and getting the love of his life.

What Taehyung most anticipated was of having alone time with his sweet brother in his bedroom.

After getting a shower , Taehyung saw his stepbrother sitting on his bed already waiting. He didn't want to waste any more time.As Taehyung and his stepbrother turned off the light, he and Jk took off all their clothes, and laid down together. Jk started by reaching over and rubbing his stepbrother's tits as he would a girl's. Taehyung reached down and found his stepbrother's cock and started jacking it slowly. Jk played with Taehyung's tits for a few minutes, and then whispered "I want to fuck you!" Taehyung got up, and moved into position, with his ass up in the air.

Wiggling it for his stepbrother, he said, "Ok, why don't you put that cock right in there, master!"

Jk climbed up on the bed, and using only spit, got both his cock and Taehyung's asshole ready. He pushed his cock onto the outer rim of his stepbrother's hot ass, pushing the head in first, then slowly pressing down until the whole thing was in. As he reached the end, with his cock sliding into his stepbrother's slick ass, he reached around and grabbed Taehyung's tits. Twisting and pulling on the nipples, he started ramming his dick in and out of Taehyung's sweet ass.

"Tell me how bad you want my cock." Jk teased.

"I want your cock so bad. I want you fuck me and make me your cum whore and I want to be a little slut for you and take all of your dick. Please fuck me and use my hole!" Taehyung was using every phrase that he could use.

Jk thrust his entire dick into his stepbrother's desperate ass in one hard thrust. Taehyung screamed into his pillow.

"fucccckkkkkkk," Taehyung moaned as Jk fucked him slow and deep.

"What a good little cockslut you are. Taking my entire cock like that ." Taehyung was moaning deeply with each new thrust.

"You have such a nice round ass baby, your ass truly was made for taking cock, you realize that right?" Jk teased as he fucked him between each new word.

He laid down on top of him and held his arms in place as he began to fuck him a little harder and somehow even deeper.

He leaned into his ear as he picked up his pace, "Your little boy pussy likes this big cock, huh slut?"

"Yes...ugh...fuck yes, so. Fuckin'. much, ugh, fuh, fuck, ugh, fuck, ugh, fuck, holy, shit, fuck me, fuck, fuck, yes, fuck." Taehyung moaned through each word.

"All. This. Time. My. Step. Brother . Had. A. Fat. Slutty . Ass. Just. Waiting. To. Be. Dominated," Jk said, ramming into him with each pointed syllable.

Taehyung's cock was leaking so much precum as he was being pounded .

"OHMYGODYEAH," Taehyung moaned in reply to this new submissive nickname.

"Do you want me to cum in your ass and breed you, you little slut?" Jk asked him as he began to fuck him faster and faster.

"Yes please."

"Yes please, what princess?"

"Fill me uppp...ugh...fuck, fuh...ugh, yah, fuck...fill my ass up with your cum...make me your cumslut...I'll do anything you tell me to...please pound my holeeee!" Taehyung moaned.

Jk finally announced that he was going to cum. Taehyung reached back and pulled his ass cheeks apart as he tried to milk the cock inside of him with each final thrust. Finally Jk moaned as he violently bit down on Taehyung's neck...shooting a large cumshot deep into Taehyung's bowels.

Jk finally rolled off of him and Taehyung immediately followed, diving his head towards his stepbrother's still hard cock. He immediately took him all the way into his mouth and spent the next ten minutes desperately sucking on his first cock like it was the greatest lollipop he had ever had. Jk was amazed at how slutty his stepbrother was being for him.

"Yeah, that's it dirty boy, clean your ass juice and my cum off of my cock. Show me just how slutty you really are."

When Taehyung was finally convinced that every inch of his stepbrother's cockhead and shaft and balls was completely cleaned, he brought  his hand and wiped the cum that had drained out of his asshole onto his fingers. He then started licking all the hot liquid from them, lapping at it like it was the best thing he'd ever tasted.

"Now it's my turn to satisfy my baby" Jk said.

Jk pulled t out , the smooth cock of his stepbrother which was almost five inches. "This looks lovely," Jk said quickly taking it in his mouth.

"Ohhhh my god," Taehyung squealed. His stepbrother was easily throating his cock getting it wet like he never had before.

"Fuuuuck," Taehyung continued. After a couple of minutes sucking, Taehyung finally shot his cum deep in Jk's mouth. Moaning loudly, Taehyung blacked out completely.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro