Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Morning came and both the secret lovers basked in the sunrays coming from the window. Jk has woken up his slumber and admiring his beautiful, young lover. Yes lover Taehyung is now his lover.

"Good morning oppa" Taehyung said peering his eyes open to Jk. "Good morning princess". Jk replied and softly pecked on his lips.

Taehyung's face bloomed into a soft smile. Seeing this Jk's brain was filled with the overwhelming love for his young stepbrother.

"I have a gift for you princess ," Jk said. Taehyung was surprised when Jk gave him a box and said to open it. "Now oppa" "Yes baby". Taehyung saw it was a beautiful red nightgown.

"I want to see what it looks like when it's being worn. Taebaby.  Would you put it on for me?"

"Oppa!" I gasped. "You want me to put on a nightgown?"

"Yes, please. Do it for me. I want to see it being worn. I want to see how it drapes. Please."

"All right," Taehyung said .

Seeing Taehyung wearing the nightgown, Jk asked him to turn around.

Taehyung swirled around in front of his stepbrother when he noticed that Jk's hand had moved towards his hardening dick.

"Oh, you look so hot in that nightgown, Taebaby" Jk said. "So hot. So hot".

Suddenly Jk grabbed Taehyung towards him and clasped his lips over Taehyung.  Jk's hands were squeezing Taehyung's asscheeks. Pinching them and squeezing them as he licked all over his mouth.

"Oh, baby," he crooned. "You're so hot. You're so hot. What a hot tight little body." He continued to jam his tongue down Taehyung's throat.

"Come on, baby, Get on the bed. I want to fuck your sweet ass."Jk said

"Come on. Get on the bed. It's fuck time. My dick wants to climb up your hot little ass and shoot a load of thick white cum." Jk steered Taehyung onto the bed and threw him down. He climbed on top of Taehyung .

Jk lifted Taehyung's legs and crawled between them. He lowered his legs onto his strong shoulders and pushing into the asshole. As his cock was pressing against Taehyung's tight little entrance, he realized that he was not prelubricated.

But the cock was going in and going in. It was going in without any lubricant . In. In. In. And now Taehyung felt Jk's large balls resting against his asscheeks. Jk began a slow in-out movement, and it was delicious. Taehyung lowered hus legs from his shoulders and wrapped them around his waist. Taehyung threw his arms around Jk.

Taehyung had Jk imprisoned in his limbs as his stepbrother fucked his hot hole, and he was loving it.  Taehyung raised his ass up to meet his hard thrust, and heard the sexual sound of slapping flesh.

Now Taehyung had his tongue in his stepbrother's mouth, and he was sucking it. This was so hot. So hot. "Oh, Jk," Taehyung moaned. "Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck my hot ass."

"I'm fucking your hot ass, baby. Oppa's fucking your hot tight ass." Jk's hands kept playing with the beautiful nightgown. Jk's hands moved to Taehyung's fat tits and began squeezing and pinching.

"Do you want my cum in your asshole, honey? You want me to shoot my load up your hot little bottom." Jk was pounding away on top of Taehyung .

"Yes," Taehyung answered.

"Yes, what?" Jk panted.

"Yes, big brother. I want your thick hot cum in my asshole. I want your sperm inside my body. If want if you could make a baby in me."

"Yes, honey. That's what I'd like too. To make a baby in you." Jk hammered away inside his stepbrother's ass. As Taehyung fucked up to him and felt his balls hitting him, he realized that his hot young stepbrother was going to spray his powerful seed in him and plant a child in his womb.

And then Jk was spurting. He was coming. He was coming inside of his little stepbrother . This was so glorious. I was pregnant. I was pregnant. Taehyung thought. Taehyung shot his own load and got some of it on the beautiful new nightgown. It got it all over Jk's abs, and he ran his fingers through the ejaculate.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro