3 Commissions

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

So yesterday, I hosted 3 free bust commissions for the first 3 people to respond.

I will admit, I didn't have as much time as I would have lied to have spend on these peices, mostly because me and my family went to go watch Jungle Cruise last night, and I was able to get these done really late at night.

Nevertheless, I got them done

For FrostTheIceNightwing

Here is your cat! I only got "orange tabby with golden eyes", and admittedly, I didn't know if you wanted a lighter belly of not, and I kinda made them look a bit like a lion. Sorry if you didn't want that

For Darkdis1

You asked for me to draw something I'm interested in, and at first, I had no idea what to draw. I like a lot of things, read, writing, playing games, my dogs, but for something that interests me? I was stumped.

Then I remembered something, and even saw it last night. I love constellations, and most of their mythology behind them. Last night, the constellation I saw Aries, which was my first time properly recognizing it on my own, and since I'm an Aries myself, I thought it was appropriate to draw the golden goat

Technical he's a ram, but it was really late the time I got this finished

For starlight_minecraft

You requested a white cat with black markings, you weren't specific, so guess who played a lot with the invert color button

I wasn't quite sure want to make the eye color, so I went with a simple green. I didn't mean for them to look nervous, I wanted to give a small mischievous feel to them, but they look more nervous than anything else.

This was really fun, so thank you for commissioning it!

I'm a bit disappointed with how these all came out, and I know if wasn't in such a rush they would all look a lot better.

This was a really fun experience, plus I might actually open real commissions soon. I might even do more three freebies again like these.

And to wrap it all up, here is a sneak peek at my new cover for Signal

I said it once and I'll say it again.

Feral children are hard to draw

Hope you all enjoyed!

Take care!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro