20 | I'll Pull Your Towel Off

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Your awakening was anything but pleasant.

Well, it was pleasant in the sense that you woke up wrapped in the fluffy blankets in Jimin's bed, Jimin's scent and Jimin's arms.

You came to slowly, like a body floating to the surface of water after being submerged for long. For a moment, you lay there, eyes closed, as the memories of the previous night hit you with fill force.

"Morning, beautiful." He smirked slyly as soon as your eyes opened, not making any move to push himself away.

Your brow furrowed. This wasn't the first time you had awoken this way, but something felt off about the situation considering that just yesterday you had been on a date with someone else.

But then, it was just a date. It didn't matter if you did this with other people, right? And Taehyung was already aware of your current situation with Jimin, and it didn't really matter if you didn't choose to make him aware of the further extension of your arrangement.

It wasn't that hard to guess, your mind told you.

Strike one.

You frowned slowly, the slight guilt that refused to let go of your mind making you inch backwards in the bed, but he only moved closer. "What are you doing?"

"Nothing." Jimin grinned.

As he cradled his jaw in his palm, pulling his elbow up to rest on the pillow, your eyes narrowed. "I'm awake enough to know that my breath smells bad. And that if you don't let go right now, you'll know it too."

He laughed at your flustered expression, releasing you and kicking off the blankets over him before getting up. You made a small sound of protest at the back of your throat, stretching out your arms, trying to undo the kinks in your back.

"You're right, you smell," he said, climbing off the side of the bed. "Take a shower now."

You rolled your eyes, but got up nonetheless, not bothering to do anything else as you walked to your room in your bedhead. It was easier to just take a shower before you proceeded to the cleaning of the mouth or the emptying of the bowel, and you felt sticky with sweat and more than a little disgusting as you realized that you had probably clung to your roommate like a baby throughout the night.

You gathered up your sweats and undergarments, slipping a towel off the bar before strolled into Jimin's room once again. He had a toothbrush in his mouth as you entered, smiling at you in amusement as you walked into his bathroom.

"So you're stealing my bathroom too now?" He called out after you as you ignored him, not bothering to lock the door behind you as you stepped into the cubicle and turned on the hot water.

Yes, not your best moment. But that's easily excused, taking into consideration the state of your mind at that moment.

It flowed through your hair, running down your bare skin and calming your nerves. With the blissful pattering of the water on the glass and the warmth on your tired muscles, you couldn't help but let a small moan escape your lips. Jimin, of course, heard you.

"You fantasizing about me in there, babygirl?" You heard his slightly muffled voice, and rolled your eyes. "Should I join you?"

"Don't bother!" You yelled back, trying to enjoy your moment while it lasted.

Ah, a hot shower. Reliever of ninety nine percent stress.

Except the one percent constituted by Jimin, of course.

When you were done, you towel dried yourself, wrapping it around your body and tying it at a knot at the base of your throat. As you weren't even shy with your body around Jimin anymore, you didn't bother to cover yourself further before walking out.

Raising his eyebrows when you walked out, Jimin whistled while his eyes followed you. "Are you honestly looking for a fuck?"

You scowled at him, drying your hair. "Is it toxic mentality to believe that whenever a female walks out of the shower in a towel, she's looking for—as you oh-so-crudely stated—a fuck?"

Despite being seriously guilt-ridden about his behaviour the previous night, Jimin had no idea how to address the issue. He was more than glad to see that you weren't making a big deal out of it, and though another person would've taken it as a cue to apologize, he chose to pretend it never happened.

Ah, yes. Flirting. A fuckboy's most trusted defense mechanism.

"If you consider the circumstances surrounding our position, no." He laughed before a wicked grin overcame his features. "Two can play at this game," he whispered with a smirk before moving to sensually slide his t-shirt over his head.

You froze.

Letting the garment drop to the floor, Jimin's eyes never left yours as he unbuckled his belt slowly, sliding off his jeans until he was left with nothing but boxers.

"I'm gonna kick you where it hurts if you don't stop right now, Park Jimin."

He grinned further at your expression, hooking his fingers into the hem of his boxers.

"Don't!" You snapped out of your stupor, blushing hard as you looked away. "Get inside!"

"Someone's turned on," he observed in an almost robotic voice, but stepped back into the bathroom, slamming the door shut.

You sighed in relief, taking a moment to compose yourself. You placed your hands on your hips, shaking your head as you muttered curses. But apparently, the boy wasn't done yet.

"Y/N!" Jimin yelled from inside. "Y/N!"

"What?!" You snapped. "I swear, if it's another pick-up line, I'm gonna bolt the door."

"Well—" He broke off, hesitating. "Can you come inside?"

You narrowed your eyes. "Why, you little—"

"Not like that!" Jimin denied. "I want to shampoo, but my hand hurts!"

Ah. The injury.

You bit your lip, wondering whether to believe him.

"Please!" He almost sounded begging now. "I swear I have a towel around my waist!"

You hesitated, before sighing in defeat. It was technically your fault that it hurt so much, having rubbed alcohol into the cuts in a revengeful fit. Not that you regretted it.

Squinting slightly, you gingerly stepped into the bathroom once again, clutching the neck of your towel. Jimin was in there, thankfully with a towel loosely hanging around his waist, looking at you with a slightly pouty lower lip.

And that was all it took to make your heart melt.

Sighing to yourself, you stepped into the cubicle beside him, tightening your towel around you. Why the hell did I not change out of this?

Squeezing some shampoo into your palm, you stretched up on your tiptoes and applied the liquid into Jimin's already wet hair. Biting your lip, you sported a tiny frown of concentration as you massaged the shampoo into his thick, luscious silver locks.

Jimin, on the other hand, was in heaven.

He couldn't decide where to look, his eyes constantly shifting between your cutely focused face and—well, this is Jimin we're talking about—your slightly exposed cleavage. Your fingers massaged his scalp, adding to the immense pleasure he was feeling, with your body almost pressed against his.

A small, dazed smile rested on his face as he stared unashamedly at your oblivious face. At this stage, even Jimin himself couldn't deny that he had feelings for you. He'd tried his hardest to deny and even forget, but nothing could now change the fact that the fuckboy had a crush on his almost angelic roommate.

"It has to be washed off now," you said, breaking him out of his stupor, still absorbed in his hair. "Come over to the bathtub."

Jimin complied, leaning his back over the side, his head under the tap as you instructed. Yes, it was an awkward position, but he couldn't exactly stand under the shower with you and get both the towels fully wet.

However, the discomfort soon turned to a happy satisfaction when you hitched your towel up slightly, so that the end just touched the top of your thighs. You put your other leg over his waist, almost in a straddling position, and got to work by turning on the tap.

Jimin couldn't help but realise the fact that the only barrier between your naked bodies was your damned towel.

He tried to distract himself before you noticed a bulge in his own towel.

He stared at your face as you washed his hair thoroughly, a dreamy smile on his face. Jimin was so engrossed in fantasizing that he completely forgot about the fact that you could feel him too.

He felt like a tame cat, and if he'd had a tail, he could bet it would be curled up in pleasure at this point. Jimin wouldn't be surprised if he purred.

His eyes wandered to the narrow slit in the towel at your side.

He swallowed.

(Now, kids, don't ever do this to someone unless you wanted your genitalia scooped out with a penknife.)

As if still in a dream, his fingers thoughtlessly moved to your ankle, feeling your skin. Mystified, he felt up your thigh, the awed expression on his face closely resembling that of a child seeing bubbles for the first time.

Jimin didn't notice you freeze, completely absorbed in you as he ran his fingers all the way from your thigh along the slit in a single stroke. It was only when his hand reached the area below your armpit that he raised his eyes to meet your wide ones.

Fuck.

Face frozen in a slightly awkward smile, he tried to play off as nonchalant as he raised an eyebrow. "What?"

"Park freaking Jimin," you hissed, still shaken over the fact that he had touched you so boldly. "Get your hand off me, or I swear I'm going to leave you like this."

No! Jimin mentally pouted. His hand really did hurt, so you leaving him in that state would be quite problematic.

"You wouldn't," he said through a flash of desperate inspiration, deliberately stroking the area where his hand still was. "Because if you do, I'll pull your towel off."

"No, you wouldn't."

Jimin smirked further, playing with the hem of your towel. "Try me."

Your forehead creased into a dark scowl, but you went back to rinsing his hair. Watch your back, Park, you thought, making sure to tug at his hair more harshly then was needed.

And Jimin?

From then on, he kept his hands to himself.

|

So there you go. A little fluffy perverted light cute whatever scene...

...to relieve some tension before the real angst starts.

Buckle up your seatbelts, people.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro