Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Arya and Sansa looked between us all, "saves us a trip to Kings Landing," Samson chuckled. 

"It's too early to take revenge on the Lannistsers," Snow said. We all exchanged glances. 

"I am looking forward to getting out of this cold," Sam one of Jons's men said. 

"We'll leave in the morning," one of my men said waking from their slumber. 

"Why don't you cuddle up to one of the wolves?" I teased and leaned my head against Samsons' shoulder. 

"Because you're funny," Sam laughed sarcastically. 

"So we've been told," Elric said. Those who slept peacefully on their blankets. As soon as the sun rose we all stirred and began our retreat back to the wall. We kept Sansa and Arya in the middle they were well protected by the strongest warriors, and by noon we were back to the wall. Jon and Sam retreated indoors with the men, and we stayed outside to huddle by the fire but Elric and Samson kept me warm. 

"You still think we can trust these humans?" Elric asked, I looked at him pushing away from him slightly.  

"Other than one fight, they haven't attacked us yet, " I reminded him, and gently nudged his arm, "I am sure they won't attack you again." 

"Always were a sensitive pup," Samson mocked him. 

"Nothing wrong with being sensitive," I reminded the pair. Elric grunted, stood and walked away from us. We watched him disappear and chuckled amongst each other.  Arya approached us. 

"What do you want child?" Samson asked. She said nothing and rested her fingers on his paws, he looked at us confused and concerned. 

"What are you doing?" I asked. 

"I've read about your species in my books but never in person," she turned Samson's paw over and began to examine it, he began to laugh as she touched the sensitive pad. We all tried to bite back our laughter but for some, it became too much and they began to roll on the floor we sounded like a clan of Hyena instead of a pack of wolves. A hand landed on my back and I turned so fast I hit the person in the head with my ears. 

"Jon, how many times have I told you not to do that?" My ears pinned for only a second before standing tall and alert again.  

"I know, but I wish to talk to you alone," he said, I gave a nod and walked to the library with him. He sat and offered me the seat next to him which I reluctantly took, it squeaked under my weight and my tail fell through the seat in the back. 

"What do you need?" I asked resting my head on a balled fist. 

"My sisters may have returned safely, but the wall could do with extra protection if you and your pack are willing to stay?" he inquired. 

"With respect and kind words, we will stay for as long as you will need us," I reminded him. 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro