1'st floor

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Shifty became worried as he made his way to the first maze (first floor) it had been filled with old firecrackers waiting to lit someone on fire and syringes filled with unknown green glowing and gory junk that are waiting to be tossed to the other side. Shifty felt certain that the stuff that the syringes were filled in was acid but he wasn't sure but as he studied both the syringes on the wall and the firecrackers on the floor that are like something from a mime field. Shifty took a minute as he whispered to himself, this is going to be the death of me but I right now this is the only thing I can do for Liftys sake. He took a deep breath and then sprinted as fast as he could to avoid being killed he dodged each syringe at a time as he sprinted even more not just for his life but for Liftys sake. But unfortunately himself a few burns from the firecrackers on the legs. Shifty panted as he finally got passed the first floor or should he say the first set of traps. A screen came on and Fliqpy came back into contact with the older twin said as he clapped his hands slow with an un amusement look, bravo to Shifty Raccoon bravo. You got passed the first floor with a few burns on your leg but you still have a long way to go if you want to save your brother from not only being violated and electrocuted but outta harms way as well. Shifty said,  WHATEVER YOUR PLANNING FLIQPY I WON'T LET YOU GETAWAY WITH IT!!! Fliqpy became amused as he said, oh I don't know what your talking about besides... you don't want your one and only baby brother to get hurt do you? Shifty took one look at the background and saw Fliqpy holding a teaser towards Liftys neck and with that screen turned off. Shifty heard a muffled scream far from him. Shifty yelled at the end of the hallway as he looked at the stairs of the second floor, HOLD ON LIFTY I'M COMING TO SAVE YOU!!!! With that Shifty ran up stairs to the second floor.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro