2'nd floor

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Shifty made his way to the 2'nd floor which was harder than the first one because this one had far worse traps there was a pendulum an inch away from him, bear traps, and leaches scattered around the floor, and mini harpoons on the side waiting to stab its victim. Shifty hesitated as he said, I need to do this I can't chicken out now I had to do this for Lifty. Then he took off running like he did on the first floor as he dodged the pendulum swinging towards him and miraculously dodged each bear trap that he stepped on. He even stepped on every leach (I mean really they only suck your blood what the heck is the point of putting them on the floor) but was running faster as the mini harpoons started firing at the target Shifty dodged them but unfortunately gained some scratches and gained one unattached mini harpoons on his left arm. He was relieved that he made it through that one but his relieved was cut short by Fliqpy on another screen in front of him only this time he's in the same room with Lifty was being held in. But as he pulled the harpoon off his arm Fliqpy said as he looked how injured Shifty really is, I don't know what to say Shifty somehow you managed to survive the second floor but I know one thing you really need to do it without getting a single scratch on your body Shifty but still might want to hurry you don't want your brother to suffer do you? Fliqpy made his way to the struggling raccoon. NNNNNNMMMM!!!NNNNMMMM!! NNNNMMMM!! NNNNNNMMMMM!!! Lifty made a muffled panicked tone as he shook his head no. As Fliqpy pulled out a teaser and zapped Lifty on the chest. MMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPHHHHHH!!! Mmph mmph! Mph.. Lifty let out a muffled scream as the war veteran zapped with a teaser and with that Lifty was knocked out cold. Shifty screamed, Nnnnnoooooo!!!! STOP IT!!!! LEAVE LIFTY ALONE!! Fliqpy put his teaser away and said as he laughed, better hurry Shifty because this is what happens when that bomb reaches zero and you witnessing your brother getting electrocuted by my teaser is amusing to be better hurry. Shifty looked at his now unconscious brother before the screen went glitchy and Shifty felt rage as he thought, that veteran is ssssooooo dead. And Then Shifty went to the third maze AKA the third floor.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro