5 Sences

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

(A/N): heyyy I hope you liked my last chapter! and now I hope you enjoy this chapter! I feel like I've been updating slowly lately. gomennnn!! I just been having writers block! >.<

but anyway this dedication goes to Anime_Heart_101! she is so awesome and so are her books. I love you sis! keep up the great work!   your were the one to help me out! lots of hugs! (no one messaged me so... *shrug* )

____♡____♡____♡____♡____♡____♡____

Juvia POV

Me and gray had gotten to work in time. witch was really close. the days had passed by that's when gray came to me and said that one of my concessions came up to him saying that theres one more step into completing my safety.

I sat on the bed leaning off torwards him. "well what did it say to you? and why would one of them come to you?" "probably cause I'm your lover. and it had said that... step 3, you must feel love. touch love. taste love. hear love."  "5 sences?" he nods.

"how's that possible?" I said. he grabs my hand. "anything is possible once we try. but first let's start with feeling love." I smiled. "ok."

[[ time Skipp]]

we got invited to hang out with all the workers cause the month was almost ending. it was sunny outside.

we walked outside and people were talking and all. time had passed and I was having fun talking to people.

Gray POV

I was having a chat with natsu and gajeel. till I looked over were juvia was she was dancing with Lyon. my mind went blank. why are you dancing with him? I said in thought.

I started to get jealous. and walked off.

Juvia POV

Lyon came up to me and we started to talk. then he asked to dance so I accepted. "how is it back in magnolia?" I said. "same. your guild is still loud as ever." I giggle as he spun me around.

"so Lyon why did you decided to come by?" "oh you know... I'm here with someone. so me and her decided to stick around a little." "oohh so its a her ?" I said he nods. "cheria." "aww that's so nice. I'm here working with gray and the others."

"that's cool." he says. "Lyon." cheria says waving him over. "oh well I guess I'll catch you later?" I smile and nod. "bye lyon-sama" I said waving. after he went over to her I looked around for gray but he want around to be seen.

I went over to natsu who was holding Lucy by the waist. "sorry to interup your moment but have you seen gray, natsu?" I said. "he left out." "were?" he shruggs. "he seemed a little... not to happy I guess." "thanks.." I said walking off.

were could he be?

Gray POV

I went to the top of the hotel roof . I sat down at the edge  of the building. I sighed. "juviaaa~"  I said in thought out loud. "why did you have to dance with him?" "why are you getting jealous?" I heard someone say. I turned around.

it was juvia. "I can't see you with any other person but me. of course I'll get jealous." she smirks and sits next to me. "how did you find me?" "levy saw you go up here." in response I lay my head on her lap. "you don't have to worry gray-sama....I'll only be with you."

she said looking at the view.

~time Skipp night~

we just came from our crystal hide out. we were walking on the warm sand. it was pitch black outside. I was holding  juvias hand. it was a full moon along with the water coming on the sand. the only thing we could hear was the ocean.

I loved it. it got me to think that... my thought was interrupted by a blue light that was coming from the ground we stopped.

Juvia POV

my thoughts were interuppted by a blue light coming from the ground. "juvia...do you feel that?" gray said. I lean my head on his shoulder.

"yea....it feels like love doesn't it?" I said smiling.

____♡____♡____♡____♡____♡____♡____

(A/N): hello yea took forever but I had a huge writers block. uuggghhh I feel like a blah right now but I'll try to pick up the pace in my stories in updating. how I fell in love with a dragon •NaLu• is coming soon right when my book just kiss me is finished. yes im making another book cause if your reading just kiss me you should know I'm wrapping up the book. gotta keep the nalu going.

so keep in eye out for that and I'll be catching you guys later! thanks for the reads you guys! I appreciate it! oh yea comment and vote. mostly comment.

pwease and thank you!!

~bye,bye

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro