44 - Chin the 'Pack Mom' *edited

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The next morning saw the entire house moving slowly and still with a bit of caution. The Elder Alphas had been in Jeon's office for most of the morning behind closed and locked doors. Those that were awake, figured it best not disturb them as they were surely discussing how to proceed from last night's events.

Some of the Moon Ridge Alphas were tasked with handling the bodies of the outsiders. Even though they weren't part of the Pack, they treated their bodies with respect.

Chin was the first to enter the kitchen. Last night had been exhausting, both emotionally and physically for him. Namjoon had spent the night with him providing much needed comfort, the two holding each other throughout the night. Chin knew the Alphas were exhausted and needed the rest, so he carefully pulled away from his new Mate.  First thing he wanted was coffee. He figured the other's would also so he made two large pots. With the first pot finished, the house was filled with a rich aroma. Chin had heard the Alphas talking earlier when he passed by the closed door. Filling two cups with the caffeinated brew, he took them to the Elder Alphas.

Gently knocking on the door, Chin heard a hushed 'Come in'. He maneuvered the cups and opened the door. "Morning, I...brought you two some coffee."  Chin was a little standoffish, he wondered if everyone would see or treat him differently now that they knew what he truly was and how brutal he could be.

"Have a seat for a minute Chin." The atmosphere in the Elder's office was surprisingly relaxed. Chin took a seat by the door, he really wanted to get back to the kitchen and start on breakfast and hopefully spend some time with Namjoon. "Chin, we both want to thank you again for last night. I realize it must not have been easy for you to divulge everything like that."

Chin smiled, he really didn't have anything to say. "Breakfast will be ready in a bit, I'll let you two know when it's done." Chin smiled again and left. Walking into the kitchen, he saw a welcomed and much needed sight. Namjoon walked over to him, wrapping him in a hug as he inhaled and exhaled deeply. The two just held each other for a few minutes. Luna Lee walked in on the two.

"Well good morning you two!"

Namjoon was slow to release Chin. Now that the two had recognized each other as Mates, Chin's eyes were now electric blue as he turned to greet the Luna. "Morning Luna Lee."

"Chin!!" She was shocked at what she saw. "Wait, oh my God!!" Before Chin could respond, the Luna had him wrapped in a hug. Her loud excited yell had brought the Elder Alphas out of the office.  Namjoon had moved away from him, which caused his eyes to return to their normal color.

"What's going on babe?" Alpha Lee touched his Mate on the shoulder, when she pulled back, she had tears in her eyes. Namjoon couldn't help but laugh at how emotional his Alpha mom was being.

"Ok mom, you can let Chin go now." Namjoon walked over and slid his arm around Chin's waist, pulling his Omega away from the overly excited Alpha.

"Their Mates!" Luna Lee was cooing like a mother hen.

"What?" Alpha Jeon had reached them and was giving Chin and Namjoon an inquisitive look.

"Yes, we're Mates." Namjoon confirmed their status then gave the male Omega a kiss to the side of his head.

"Well congratulations you two!" The Elders congratulated both of them. Chin thanked them but felt he needed to check on another pair of Mates.

"Thanks Elders, I think I need to check on Jungkook and Taehyung. I'll be right back, there's coffee on the counter, help yourself." Chin gave Namjoon a quick peck then headed towards Jungkook's room. Chin quietly knocked but didn't have to wait long for a reply.

"Who is it?" Jungkook was awake, Chin knew he wouldn't leave the bed and he was fine with that.

"It's me Jungkook, can I come in for a minute?"

"Sure"

Chin slowly opened the door. The scene in front of him settled him and also startled him. Jungkook was sitting up against the headboard with Taehyung curled up against him. Chin could hear a soft purr coming from the young Omega. He approached the bed but kept a respectable distance. Chin immediately noticed Jungkook's eye color but didn't say anything. He knew why they had changed and felt it best for Taehyung to explain it to him, but that didn't mean he wouldn't stare.

"Hey dear, how did you two do during the night?"

"Fine, Once he was in the bed he didn't move. He whimpered a few times but that was it. He's been purring all night."

"That's good. Just let him sleep, okay Jungkook?   You make sure to get plenty of rest as well, Taehyung needs you to stay strong for him."

"I will, Chin about last night?"

"Yeah, I know you have questions."

"You killed those Alpha's Chin, you're acting just like Taehyung.   And what the hell is going on with Tae, with me?  My wolf has been saying some crazy ass shit while I've been sleeping."

"It's not crazy shit Jungkook.  Listen to your wolf, understand?"

"Yeah, but Chin...It told me I'm a Great Alpha! That's not possible."

"It's true Jungkook. Listen, I'm not going to stay here long, you both need to rest but it's true, whatever your wolf tells you, it's true. You my dear, are a Great Alpha and Taehyung...Taehyung is my nephew Jungkook and he's also a Dire Omega. So you must take care of him, please. He needs you right now. Keep holding him close to you, nuzzle him, comfort him if he whimpers. His body and wolf are healing right now, what he did, healing you guys and shifting took a lot out of him. He's very weak right now and you are not 100% percent either. So stay in bed, you need anything, text me and only me. It's not good for a lot of people to come into the room, not that you'd let them in anyway."

"This is a lot to take in Chin."

"I know love, right now rest. You will probably sleep most of the day. I wouldn't eat anything just yet, save your energy to heal so you can help Taehyung. I'll check in with you via text messages, okay?"

Just then Taehyung started to move, Jungkook looking to make sure he was still alright.

"Look, I should go. Get some rest, once you two are back on your feet, if you still have questions I'll answer them as best I can."

"All right, thanks ChinChin."

Chin smiled and quietly left the room. He thought he should check on Jimin also but heard him in the kitchen before he even got close. Even though Jimin was an Omega and somewhat vulnerable, he was full of spunk and energy. Soon as Chin came around the corner, Jimin lunged at him.

"ChinChinie!!!"

Jimin immediately turned into a koala, his legs had a death grip around Chin's waist as his arms nearly strangled him but the older Omega didn't mind. Jimin was alive, safe and uninjured and that's all he cared about. Chin returned the hug. "How's my beautiful PupPup?"

Chin quickly shifted his scent to help calm the young Omega. He could also tell a certain Alpha was getting annoyed with everyone being physical with his mate. Chin moved, Jimin still latched onto him and sat him on the kitchen island counter.

"I'm fine, a little sore but fine. How's my Taebear?!"

"He'll be alright Min, but for right now he needs lots of rest. It might be awhile before you can see him."

"I see..." Jimin's voice trailed off. Chin knew he was just as worried about Taehyung as everyone else, maybe a little bit more. Namjoon came over and wrapped his arms around Chin from behind, resting his chin lightly on his shoulder. Jimin eyes suddenly widened as Chin's eyes started to get a blue tinge.

"ChinChin? Are your eyes changing colo...wait. What's up with you two?" Chin smiled as he held onto the strong arms around him.

"Jimin, Namjoon is my Mate."

Jimin was suddenly dancing on the kitchen island. Soreness and trauma from last night's events be damned. Jimin was ecstatic as he screamed and squealed. All the commotion brought the other's to the area including Luna Jeon, who thought something was wrong.

"Jimin what the hell are you doing?!?" Luna Jeon was standing with her hands on her hips, the others were fighting back their laughter.

"Oh my God! Luna Jeon their Mates!!" Jimin nimbly jumped off the counter and had the Luna's hands in his, dancing around in a joyous circle. Once the reality of what Jimin had said sunk in she stopped in her tracks.

Both of the Omegas were now squealing and dancing merrily in circles while holding hands.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro