Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Adrien groaned awake as he found himself in his room holding his phone to his chest. He blinked his eyes open and found his room clean since he cleaned it after Marinette left and locked the door to his room and it still was. He looked at his phone and found a video of him kissing the girl he lost that night.

He smiled at the video then found the pictures of her smiling and him on top of her. "I already miss you," he smiled at the picture and Nino banged on his door. Adrien unlocked the door and looked at him. "Hey Nino."

"Sup dude. Grab your keys, we're finding Kim." Adrien sighed and grabbed his keys and found Kim before paparazzi could. They got back home and everyone groaned at their pounding hangovers.

"We should throw another party like that!" Alya cheered and the boys groaned. They drank like monsters while she didn't drink at all.

"No. No partying, ever again." Nathanael rubbed his temples and Alya laughed.

"Come on that party was fun! Let's throw one every night!" Alya cheered and the boys groaned. "Okay so that's a yes?"

"It's a no!" They all yelled.

"I heard yes. Besides, we won't have drinking at the rest." Alya smiled and posted it on hr Twitter and so did the rest of the boys since she forced them too.

"Band, I have news," They all looked at Nathalie. "You have an interview with Nadja today in one hour. Alya, sober the boys up." Alya nodded and got the boys sober and by the interview. They got into the car and drove to the TV station. They got out and people were cheering them in and they smiled.

They sat in the seats that were provided and Nadja sat across from them. She smiled as the camera man counted down. "And we're back! We have M5 in the studio with us today!" She sat down and smiled at them. "We all know who you are but just a refresher?"

"I'm Nino, that's Kim, the redhead is Nathanael the girl is Alya and the blond is Adrien."

"Nice! Now we all have to know, do you have someone special in your hearts?" Nadja smiled and sat forward. Adrien and Nathanael blushed. "It looks like two of you do."

"Actually all of us do," Alya smiled. "But we're just teens you know. We don't really know what love is."

"Speak for yourself." Nathanael and Adrine mumbled and Nadja lifted a brow.

"Well, care to tell?"

"Uhm w-well not me." Alya blushed.

Nino blushed. "I-I-I'm not really sure the girl I like, likes me back."

"S-she hates me." Kim said.

"She uhm, doesn't know about me." Nathanael rubbed the back of his neck and they all looked at a blushing Adrien.

"Uhm I-I don't even know her name."

"How can you love someone when you don't know their name?"

"You love them for their personality." Adrien said and Nadja nodded.

"And that party last night, would you say it was the best one ever?"

"Y-yeah I would say it was." Adrien blushed and the band nudged him.

"Now I would like a one on one with all of you." They nodded and Alya was first, then Nino, then Kim, then Nathanale then Adrien.

"And I'm back." Adrien smiled and Nadja laughed.

"So I think we speak for everyone when I say, what's up with your mystery lady?"

"Well I meet her at the first party we threw. I never got her name, only a code name and in turn I gave her one."

"So you have no idea who the other is?"

"Y-yeah I guess. We're throwing parties every night now so I think I'll get to see her again."

"What if you never see her again?"

"Then I hope she's happy, wherever she is." Adrien blushed and smiled. Nadja nodded and let the band on the stage and they all said goodbye and then went back home and held another party.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro