Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Marinette and Lila walked into the mansion again and Marinette leaned against her usual wall. Adrien smiled and walked over to her. "Evening Ladybug." He smirked at her and she smiled back.

"Evening Chat Noir." Marinette smiled and Adrien smiled back.

"Wanna go upstairs?"

"How am I going to kiss you if I'm not drunk? You do smell like cheese."

"Like you smell of roses," he kissed her knuckles and blushed. She walked with him through the house to his room and he closed the door and sat next to her on his bed. "I missed you ya know."

"Did you know?"

"Well in the middle of a make out session with you would make anyone miss you," Adrien blushed and Marinette took his face into her hands. She brushed her lips to his then pulled away. "Hey! I was ready!"

"Well so was I. I just wanted to tease you." Marinette grabbed his head and kissed him and he returned it. She sat on his lap and he held her hips as they kissed. She tangled her fingers in Adriens hair as he licked her lips and she let his tongue into her mouth.

Their tongues danced together with the pound of music downstairs and he soon leaned back. He flipped them to Marinette was below him. He moved her hand to above her head and held them there with one hand while the other duped her cheek. He let go of her hands and put that hand on her hip while she put her arms around his neck.

"Ugh! Marinette! Where did you go!" Lila yelled as she passed the door and Marinette broke the kiss.

"Is, something wrong?"

"You taste like cheese," Marinette giggled and Adrien nervously laughed. "I love cheese." He smirked and kissed her again their tun goes immediately dancing again. She smiled as Adrien gently traced his thumb on her hip and made sure not to hurt her by putting his full bodyweight on her.

"Marinette! Where are you!" Lila growled and stomped her foot. "Marinette get out here now! I saw you come up here!" Lila shouted. Marinette broke the kiss again and Adrine looked at her again.

"I'm thirsty. Can you get me something to drink downstairs?" Marinette asked and Adrien chuckled.

"You're an odd girl for asking that in the middle of a make out session but as long as you're here when I get back, I don't mind." Adrien got up and got her something to drink and Marinette left the room after him and leaned against the wall. Lila ran up to her and growled.

"Where have you been! Whenever we're at one of their parties you disappear!"

"I uhm,got lost," Marinette giggled. "This house is so big it's easy to get lost."

"Well then, you're staying with me."

"What, no! I mean I uh meet someone and he said he would show me around."

"Yeah, around his mouth. Come on Mari, I want to meet Adrien!" Marinette giggled as Lila hooked their arms together. Adrien walked up the stairs with two glasses. They never got a clear look at each other. He walked into his room and Marinette panicked.

"Hey uhm I think I saw Adrien downstairs!" Lila gasped and ran downstairs and Marinette walked into the room.

"Where'd you go?" Adrien cornered her in the hallway, his arms on either side of her head.

"My friend wanted to talk." Marinette bit her lip. Adrien kissed her and she wrapped her arms around his neck while he put his hands on her hips.

"Marinette you lied to me!" Lila yelled and she walked up to the two. "Have you seen my friend?"

Adrien broke the kiss but didn't look at her. "Can you see we're busy."

"Well if you're so busy then get a room."

"Gladly." Marinette giggled and pulled Adriens arm into his room and they made out more.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro