13. Rockstar on a daring mission....

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

It's easy to fall in love... But impressing, showing and proving your love is a big, hectic task...

I fell in love with you, as you have touched my heart and made my soul to feel that you're the one...

My to-do list always have one thing in common - It's to make my love, happy always...

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

It's a warm and sunny day... People are rushing up to do their daily chores and doesn't bother to look for what others are doing too... No one is in a mentality to look even at the happenings of the surrounding too....

The sun is shining brightly and is ready to suck the energy of the passersby .... The streets are over crowded with people... The roads are filled with heavy traffic and it's not letting the people to reach their destinations at correct time....

No one is having patience to wait till the signal turns green...  All are pressing the horns continuosly and are hell adamant to make noise pollution.... The engine sounds of the cars, bikes, buses and other vehicles may annoy and irritate even the people, who holds a lot of patience too.... Smoke fills the air and it very well pollutes the environment...

An overloaded bus is huffing and panting and halts in the bus stop with a heavy jerk and the conductor alerted the people, who reached their spot to get down, by blowing his whistle.... People rushes and gets down, as if they are running a marathon.....

Pragya, who is staring everything for the first time ever in her life, didn't blinked her eyes at all...She sighs as she is new to all these and doesn't know how to run up like others to get inside and take a seat for her...

Pragya looks here and there and searches for Preeti (from the opposite gang) , who has followed her in 10 feets distance... But to her utter shock, Preeti has entered the bus already and smirking at her, with a teasing smile in her face....

Pragya curses Preeti with all her might and she vows that Preeti is going to be her first target for sure... Pragya fills a lungs full of air and let out a deep breath... She takes slow steps and nears the bus...

Pragya is super annoyed as people are not bothered that she is standing there and is pushing her and is not letting her to reach the stairs of the bus... After a lot of struggle, Pragya finally reaches the stairs and places her legs on it...

She holds the handle and moves her body to step forward... But someone pushed her abruptly and she didn't understand how her hands loses the control... Her unsteady legs gives up and she twirls and misses her balance completely....

For a second, Pragya thought that she is going to get wounded for sure and will get badly bruised... But to her utter shock, she lands safely and securely in a muscled arms... Pragya couldn't control her giggle as she imagines a romantic movie scene in which the hero saves the heroine like this...

Pragya let out a deep sigh and mentally smacked herself, as such things will happen only in films and she shouldn't imagine that her magnetic eyed man would have saved her... Curiosity roses inside Pragya and she lifts her eyes to look for her saviour...

Pragya's breathe hitched as she spots the same magnetic eyes, which she has fallen madly in love with, are looking at her with full of love... The eyes are uttering the love to her and it's doing all kind of chemical reaction inside her....

All she could see is that the eyes alone, which is pouring out the love immensely... She feels butterflies in her whole body as the hold is way too tight and protective, yet it's sensual to the core... The closeness is making the hormones to bring the tensions inside their bodies...

The masculine scent is triggering many unknown feelings inside Pragya and she wanna scream badly that finally she has found out her love... Pragya wanna pinch herself and make sure that this should be real only...

While this is going on, Abhi is staring at Pragya intently and his heart skips a beat and forget to beat properly after he holded her in his embrace...  His heartbeat is racing quickly and all his nerves are enlightened and his whole body is chilled with extreme happiness...

His love... His life... His soulmate.... His longingness.... His endless carvings.... His heart beat.... His everything.... His daring, bold, beautiful and mesmerizing eyed.... His daring prag, his fuggy is in his own hands... He just want to pinch her cheeks and wanna scream happily that it's real only...

Abhi could not imagine what is happening and he badly wants to  thank all his stars for making his bike to got repaired abruptly and forcing him to come to the bus stop and giving him a wonderful opportunity to meet his lady love...

Before the duo  could react and continue the romantic session some more time, both Abhi and Pragya had to come out of their eye lock and has to move apart, as other passengers asked them to go inside and the conductor too is shouting from inside...

Pragya gets inside the bus and is blushing continuously.... Pragya could not believe her eyes at all.... The eyes she fall for... Her love.... Her handsome hunk.... Her magnetic eyed man.... Her dreams... Her everything is none other than her sister's brother in law, her only (boy ) friend.... Abhi..

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Pragya' pov.:

Oh my Goodness... Is it for real??? How stupid I'm??? All these days, why I didn't find out this... How can I be so careless??? Why I didn't looked at those eyes????

Aargh Pragya... Now you understand clearly na.... It's Abhi, the man of your dreams... Huh... That's why I badly failed in front of Abhi and may be it's the reason, I admired Abhi a lot it seems...

Abhi... My love... My soulmate... Oh my god!!!! Even papa and maa loves Abhi dearly... Something is there in you, Abhi... That's why all likes you so much... After all, you are Pragya's soulmate na...

Alright... My love... I'm sitting in front of you... Let me see whether you find me, who I'm... A simple love test, which gonna decide our future... Before that let me see, how my Abhi gonna impress me... "

Pragya smiles brightly and looks for Abhi, who is still standing there like a statue... She bites her lips and controls her laughter on seeing Abhi, who is getting beating from his friend Vihaan (her bestie Bulbul's lover)...

Vihaan: You idiot... Get inside the bus or I will kill you...

Abhi: Alright alright... Take a chill pill... Always shouting like villains

Vihaan: Abhi... 😤😤😤😤😤... Don't irritate me... Tell me clearly, What's going on here???

Abhi: What are you asking,. Vicky??? I couldn't get you...

Vihaan grits his teeth angrily: Don't act smart and don't  plan anything  cleverly to escape from me... Shoot out the matter...

Abhi: Something something is happening... Abhi is in cloud nine...

Vihaan: What the... Don't annoy me, Abhi... What's with that catch haan... That girl is falling like a heroine and you are catching her like a hero... What's all these Abhi...

I first thought that you helped that girl, out of humanity... But later only I understood that you two are romancing and staring at each other with this much love...

Oh my goodness... I haven't seen this much love flowing through your eyes...  Who is she, Abhi??? Did you know her earlier!???

Abhi chuckles:  Yes, my dear Vicky... She is my love...

Vihaan: Seriously Abhi... Is it true???? When did this happen??? Why did you hide it from us??? Where did you met her??? What's her name???

Abhi: Oh my God!!! Take a breathe dude... How many questions??? Just  chill up... I'm in excitement and I don't have time to explain the big story, as of now...

I will tell everything in detail, afterwards.... Just keep this in your mind, Vicky... She is my love, my darling Fuggy... Nice pet name na... I knew it...

I want to impress her and want to know what's her feelings for me.... Please Vicky.... Tell me, what shall I do... I have no idea... You are a lover boy... So, you must have got some ideas how to impress your love..

Vihaan: Very smart... You have trapped me too in this..  Huh.. Don't show your puppy face.. Alright alright...  I will help you... Let me think for sometime...

Arrey....  Atleast give me a minute, man... Is there is a board hanging on my neck that I'm giving any love advices.. Ouchhh... Don't beat me, idiot... Let me think...

Wow.... I got it... Idea... Vicky, you are so clever, my boy... Don't glare at me, Abhi... You are a khadoos and won't appreciate me, right... That's why I'm praising myself....

Abhi: Vickyyyy...

Vihaan: Phew... Listen... My Abhi is going to prove his love and impress his Fuggy with his Rockstar's way... If it gets succeeded, you have to give a big treat to me...

Abhi: Sure sure... But, will it work out, Vicky??? What if she doesn't like my song... Can my song impress her????

Vihaan: Yes... Of course man... You are our college Rockstar... You have too many boy fans in our college itself...

Whenever we go in for cultural competitions, the most uttered name by all college going girls are Abhi and many comes to those events, just to hear your singing right...

Abhi: Oh God!!!! This is too much, Vicky...

Vihaan: Aww... Blushy boy... Stop behaving like a shy girl...  We have very little time.. Mission Rockstar to attack his lady love gonna kick start soon...

I'm damn sure that your song is gonna mesmerize her and  she will be clean bowled, after hearing your singing... She will convey her love immediately for sure...

So Rockstar is going to make a big bang and rock the floor... Not only impressing his love, but also going to entertain all the people here... Shall we start Abhi???

Both hi-fies and discuss something quietly... Pragya, who is sitting just two seats away, hears everything and is curious to know what Abhi is going to sing for her... The name Fuggy is flowing like a soothing honey in her ears...

Not to make Pragya's mind to think much about Abhi's song, Vihaan gets up and comes in the centre and tries to get the attention of everyone....

Vihaan: Hello everyone... A bright morning to you all... Such a hot and irritating weather na... Too much sweaty too... I know, it's quite tiring and boring to travel idle in a crowded bus...

My friend Abhishek is our College Rockstar and he sings very awesome songs... Not only film songs, he composes his own  songs... But he has never sung anything in front of the general public...

Luckily today, he is going to do that... It's a very big day for him as meet his secret love in this bus... So, you all can catch his mind voice na.... Yeah exactly...

My bestie is in a need and compulsion to impress his lady love and he wanna convey all his emotions and feelings to her...

He is gonna a sing for her and obviously he will entertain us all too... Are you all ready to hear the live performance of my friend, Rockstar Abhi...

Everyone cheers and claps for Abhi... Abhi smiles and turns his face towards Pragya... Abhi fixed his gaze completely on Pragya and he starts to sing the song, which is a replica of his feelings, love, emotions and what all he wants to convey to her ...

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Words can't explain the happiness, which Pragya is going through... The way Abhi conveyed all his love through the song made her to get goosebumps and her eyes too blurred up with happy tears...

Abhi couldn't have a complete glimpse of Pragya, as she had covered her whole body with a long Abaya (Burqa) and a shawl with a veil (which muslim girls usually wears) and only her eyes are visible to Abhi... The way Abhi's love overflowed in the song made her to feel goosebumps...

Pragya knows very well that Abhi is interested in singing... But she has never imagined that Abhi will come up with a song, that too his own creation, to impress her... Pragya eyes are conveying her feelings, her love, her happiness, her longingness and her acceptance to Abhi...

Abhi could not move his eyes from Pragya... Abhi is happy that his love, his Fuggy likes his song so much and is impressed by his singing...

Pragya is not able to meet his gazing eyes and her blush is clearly replicated in her eyes too... Abhi just want to hold her in his embrace, pull of her veil, admire her face and kiss her madly... But he controlled himself, as they are in a crowded bus...

Vihaan is elated and is completely happy with Abhi's performance... But he is bit upset with Abhi, as he is simply sitting and not even speaking  with his love or even try to go near her too...

Vihaan fumes in anger and gives a nice hit on Abhi's back... Abhi dusts it off and continued his drooling session...  Vihaan scowls and grits his teeth angrily... Pragya giggles on seeing the scenario, while Abhi feels that a gentle melody is ringing in his ears ...

The bus jerks up and comes to a halt.. Abhi and Vihaan has to get down as they have reached their spot... Though Vihaan is upset as Abhi didn't talked with his love but Abhi feels happy that his daring prag/ Fuggy is only nearby and he is very confident that he will find her very soon...

Pragya smiles inwardly and is in cloud nine... The simple bet has brought her happiness, her life and her love Abhi in front of her eyes and she wholeheartedly thanks the opposite gang in her mind.. It's because of them her happiness has grown above the world ...

After some time, Pragya and Preeti gets down from the bus and proceeds towards the college..

Pragya enters the college and hugs her friends happily... Aaliya, Bulbul and Tanu are very happy that their betting queen has won the bet, but Pragya is overwhelmed with her found love...

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

So,

What's going to happen next???

What Pragya is going to do know???

Will Abhi find out that his Fuggy is none other than his bestie Pragya???

Keep guessing and Stay tuned to enjoy your crazy's spicy and naughtiness overloaded, irritating twists and turns....

If you like this shot, do vote and comment...

Yours ever tortuchuring,

Crazy dude,

Crazymahiz....

👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

Will be

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro