18. Let's kick start the twisty game of Love..

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

A wonderful sensation is lighting up in my heart and I feel that I'm surrounded by some positive energy... All miracle is happening, because of love...

I never believed in magic, until I look into her eyes... Now, I senselessly believe in magic, after I fell in love with her...

It's not needed to have abundance knowledge to understand about love... A wonderful heart is enough, which can feel the importance of love...

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

Finally, the moment of joy has started to knock the door of the Mehras, who have faced a lot of hardships in their lives.... After doing a small pooja in the small mandir in their house, Purab falls in Dadi's legs to get her blessings...

Dadi prays for the well being of Purab and blesses him to have a happy and prosperous life... Abhi too falls in Dadi's legs and insists her to bless him also, to fall in love and marry his soulmate, like Purab.. Dadi smiles and happily blesses Abhi too....

At the auspicious time, the trio stepped out of their house with a smile in their faces... Purab is bit tensed and worried that all should happen as expected and nothing should came as a hurdle in his love life and marriage...

Purab is bothered that none of Disha's relatives should say anything about their status differences... Abhi, who understands his brother's inner turmoil consoled and comforted him and eased out the situation, with his chirpy talks.....

🌸🌸🌸🌸

One after the other, all reaches the venue.. The elder Vermas and Aroras happily welcomed Daljeet Dadi, Abhi and Purab... After the usual greetings, the elders moved to welcome the guests, while the youngsters moved aside...

Abhi's buddies Vihaan, Arjun and Nikhil joins Abhi and Purab... Instead of welcoming them, Purab's eyes are completely wandering here and there and are in search of Disha...

The boys were silently watching the reactions of Purab and they mischievously recorded his moves and reactions, with a teasing smile in their faces... They laughs aloud on seeing Purab, who gasps aloud , after he spots Disha, who is glowing in the designer lehenga...

Purab could not take his eyes off from Disha and his lips curved to a big smile, when he sees the blushy smile in Disha's face... Abhi, Vihaan, Arjun and Nikhil starts to tease Purab a lot and he runs away from there, as they were pulling his legs too much...

The boys were laughing uncontrollably and are giving a wonderful feast and becoming an eye candy to the young girls surrounded over there... The boys were giggling and felt pity on those girls, as they were committed already in their lives...

All of a sudden, everyone's gaze moves towards a particular side... A big water falls is flowing from young men's mouth , while clear jealousy creeps on all the girls faces....

Even Vihaan, Nikhil and Arjun too were dumb struck snd mesmerised on seeing the beautiful diva, who has created a sudden tension in the place... Abhi, who is watching everything is smiling and waves his hands towards her...

Arjun: My goodness!!!! Wow... An angel from heaven...

Nikhil: Wow... What a gorgeous diva...

Vihaan: Yeah... She is a queen of beauty.... A hot, sizzling and adorable girl...  Abhi... Do you know who she is???

Arjun: Abhi.. If you know her means, introduce all of us to her ... I'm dying to become the friend of this angel...

Abhi : You three are hopeless... Don't dare to see any other girl , other than your love... If you three pull up any stupid stunts, you all are going to get a nice treatment from Bulbul, Tanu and Aaliya...

The boys makes an oops reaction, while Abhi shruggs his shoulders and moves his gaze towards Pragya, who has become the center of attraction, ahead of the couples, who are going to get engaged... Dressed up in a beautiful long gown, Pragya looks like a newly blossomed flower...

Pragya is mesmerizing everyone with her pretty look and beautifully glowing face,  which has a pleasant and attractive smile... Adding more to her beauty is her blushy cheeks , which is making all the men to think only about her...

But Pragya wants her love of life, her Abhi only to get mesmerised by her looks... Though, she prays hardly to god that Abhi shouldn't fall for Pragya's beautiful looks and has to be strong enough in his love for his Fuggy...

On the other hand, Abhi couldn't understand why his mind is getting intoxicated like this and why his heart is melting on seeing his friend Pragya... Abhi's mind and heart argues a lot and confuses him too much...

Abhi's heart screams aloud that there are higher chances, as Pragya and Fuggy may be of same... Abhi's mind too agreed and made Abhi to feel that why not Pragya is her Fuggy... But he can't come to any conclusion and want to find the answer tonight itself, by hook or crook..

Abhi is in a great dilemma and he can't decide anything , suddenly... After a  lot of thinking, Abhi calls his friends and whispers something to them... The boys smiles widely and ready to work out their plans...

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

At the auspicious time, the engagement of Purab and Disha takes place... Everyone claps and wishes the couples... The Vermas whole heartedly thanks everyone for attending the function and announced that the wedding will be held after 3 months and expects everyone to attend the wedding....

In the meantime, the Aroras discussed something with Abhi's dadi and they are chit chatting happily... Everyone starts to enjoy the food over there....

As it's time for action,  Abhi decides to  start his mission... When he is about to check on his friend's whereabouts, he gets a chit from a small girl.... It reads...

Rockstar... You are looking breath takingly handsome in this dress... Your love... Your Fuggy... Your Daring Prag is here only and is awestruck on seeing you...

I love you so much, Abhi... I'm very much close by to you... Find me , if you can... I will come near you and dance with you..

If you are smart enough, find me today or you have to wait for me , until you fulfill my wish.... What say, Rockstar!!!! Are you ready to accept this Daring Prag's challenge????"

Abhi smiles and kisses the letter happily ... He is very confident that he will find out his Fuggy, asap... When he is about to move to the dance floor, he gets a call... Abhi grits his teeth angrily, as the call is from Mogambo...

Abhi is highly irritated and keeps on cutting the call... But Mogambo is not at all giving up and keeps on troubling Abhi, repeatedly... With anger flaring in his nose, Abhi attends the call finally...

Mogambo: Hi... Hottie...  Love you so much... You are looking too smart and hot, man... Huh... I'm getting crazy and I'm in need of you... How about having some naughty time, Abhi...

Abhi:  Bl***y b***h... Don't irritate me... This is an important time in my life.. Cut your craps... I don't want to spoil my mood..

Mogambo: What's this darling... You look too hot in this dress and tempting me too much ... All the girls are drooling on you... I'm burning in jealousy... Phew...

Not anymore... We are going to set the stage on fire with our hot and sensual, romantic dance... I'm in a mood to seduce you and get intimate with you..  I'm so so excited...

Abhi: Nonsense... You and your stupid dreams... If you come near me, I will kill you... Never and ever, try to near me...

Mogambo: Woha... Are you trying to scare me???? You are so funny... I'm coming for you... Watch the live action of your Mogambo in few minutes ...

Abhi gets irritated and cuts the call , angrily... When he is about to move to the dance floor to search for his fuggy, Pragya comes towards him , with a pleasant smile in her lips...

Pragya: Hi dude... What's up, haan... This is too bad, Abhi... I didn't expected this from you... Never I thought that you will do like this...

Abhi: What are you saying, Pragya??? I didn't do anything...

Pragya: Don't bluff, Abhi... Tell me, what mistake I have done... Why are you avoiding me, Abhi... Am I not a friend to you , anymore??? You are purposely moving away from me and not at all talking to me these days...

Abhi: Hey sweetie... No... No... I didn't do anything intentionally... Don't mistake me, please... Just got busy and was with my friends...

Sorry dear... I swear.. I won't do anything that makes my cute friend to feel sad again ... Hey cutie pie... Smile please...

Pragya: Abhi... This is too much.. Am I looking only cute??? (Pouts)...

Abhi chuckles: Pragya... You are absolutely gorgeous and breath taking, sweet heart... If I'm not in love with my girl, I would have loved you and made you as mine...

But ... Don't feel sad, darling... You have the chances in our next life for sure... I will love you and marry you in our next birth...

Pragya: You are hopeless, Abhi.. Like those stupid guys, you too don't flirt with me... I'm not going to fall for your charms and cheesy talks... I will marry  the person , whoever my parents choose...

By the way, who is the lucky girl , Abhi??? Won't you show your love to your friend??? Tell me about your love story... Where did you met her ??? Who proposed first ??? Is it you or her????

Abhi: Hold on , Pragya... Relax... These many questions... Let me answer you, one by one...  Mine is a peculiar and wierd love story... I fell for her EYES and the same too for her...

Believe it or not, I did not know who my love of life is and I don't know her name or any details about her... Just, I know that she is interested in bike racing...

But we madly love each other... We meet in a bike race, then in a mask dance and for the third time in a bus... If I find her, you are the first one to know who she is... Here... This is the letter, she has sent to me...

She is here only... She is playing a game with me and is not at all revealing her identity to me... I'm very confident that I will find her tonight for sure...

Abhi believed Pragya's acting and he started to come out his confusion that Pragya is not his fuggy , as she asked him who is his love and is hearing his love story in awe...

Her reactions and talks are in such a way that Pragya and Fuggy are two different girls and Abhi too falls in her traps, unknowingly..

Pragya: Ohhh... I don't know what to say, Abhi... This is your life ... Be careful and don't get into any unwanted troubles...

May god help you to find your love, soon... I'm there to help you, Buddy... If you need any help, tips or advices, feel free to contact me, Abhi.. I'm there for you, always...

Abhi: Awww... That's so sweet of you, Pragya... This is why I always say, you are my cutie pie...

Pragya: Oh hello!!!! Where are you moving, haan... Come let's move to the dance floor... Let's rock, Abhi...

Abhi: But , Pragya...

Pragya: Abhi... It's a trick to find your Fuggy... If we dance together, your Fuggy will feel jealous and come before our eyes for sure... I'm also there na... We can see her face...

Abhi: Wow... Amazing plan... You are a genius darling...

Pragya: I knew it... Come on... Bend on your knees and propose me to dance with you...

Abhi giggles and hits on Pragya's forehead ... But seeing the pouty face of Pragya, Abhi does as she said... They were not aware that this scenario is watched by the elders of their family...

💥💥💥💥💥💥

The lights in the stage were getting dimmed to create a romantic ambience in the dance floor.... Everyone starts to sway their legs and hands for a melodious  song...

Abhi's mind is bombarding with many questions... As per the plan of Pragya, he is now dancing with her to make his Fuggy to get jealous... But his love Fuggy had challenged him that she will come and dance with him and he has to find her too today ..

On the other side, Mogambo too has threatened to seduce him and is ready to get intimate with him... Abhi doesn't know how to handle the situation and he is searching for his friends and prays that his plans should work out, as planned...

Though Abhi is in a confused state,  he is dancing romantically with Pragya... Without Abhi's knowledge, Pragya signalled something towards a direction.... The room gets dark, all of a sudden....

The terror girls Tanu, Bulbul and Aaliya are dressed up in beautiful lehengas and are standing in the opposite rooms, wearing veils in their faces... Pragya rushed towards them...

Pragya whispers: Is everything ready??? Are our plans perfect??? Did you get all the things which I've asked for??? No one sees you all na... Especially you all have hidden from your lovers, right...

The trio nods their heads and showed thumsup to Pragya...

Pragya: Girls... Shall we rock??? Let's kick start the twisty love game.... Abhi... Get ready to meet your Fuggy and Mogambo...

The girls smiled and hi -fied each other and moves to carry on with their plans...

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

So,

What's going to happen next???

What these terror girls are upto???

Will Abhi finds out that his Fuggy, Mogambo and Pragya are same???

What did Abhi said to his friends???

What are the Rocking boy's plans???

Will Abhi wins the challenge to find his fuggy or will Abhi has to wait for a long time to meet his love???

To know more.... Stay tuned....

Time to pen down your comments and cast your votes...

Meet you all soon...

Yours cliffy Buddy,

Crazymahiz....

Bidding adieu...

👋👋👋👋👋👋

Will be

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro