17. The smart move of The Terror Girls....

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I know you are around me, somewhere... Thinking of it, makes me to smile more, than I usually used to do...

You shoot me in my heart, ahead of the bullet proof I was wearing....

I will wait for you all my life, as I don't want anyone else, other than you...

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Shock is an understatement for Abhi, as he didn't expected that Pragya will kiss him in his cheeks, all of a sudden... It took some time for Abhi to understand, what has happened and he couldn't come out easily from the unexpected shock...

Pragya is giggling uncontrollably, as Abhi is standing like a statue and is not reacting to anything.... Not in a mood to miss the golden opportunity, Pragya quickly gave a gentle peck in Abhi's lips and stands there, as if nothing has happened....

As Dadi has left from there giving privacy to them, it's easy for Pragya to do so... Abhi, who has preserved his first kiss for his love of life, his Fuggy (The daring Prag) has lost his kiss to his bestie Pragya (The betting queen), unknowingly....

Abhi came out from his shock, as Pragya has shook him hardly... Abhi blinks his eyes and takes a deep breath to compose himself... He plasters a forced smile in his face, as he doesn't wish to embarrass Pragya...

Pragya: What happened Abhi??? I have been calling you for a long time....

Abhi: Vo... Vo... Pragya... I'm not dreaming right...

Pragya: What were you dreaming, Abhi????

Pragya asks innocently, hiding the teasing smile in her face.... Abhi is quite confused and he couldn't understand whether the kiss given by Pragya is real or his mere illucination....

Abhi: Pragya... Sorry yaar... Don't mistake me, please.... Did you kissed me in my cheeks???

Pragya (in a shocked tone): Whatttt... What are you saying, Abhi??? Are you imagining, as if I'm kissing you??? You are impossible, Abhi...

Abhi: Pragya... Relax... Sorry sorry... I am not having proper sleep these days, due to lot of works... May be, I would have slept off uncontrollably and had a dream like that....

Pragya: Abhi... Is it your dream or are you wishing to have a kiss from me, haan???

Abhi doesn't know what to answer Pragya.... He shook his negatively and asks sorry to Pragya.... She controlled her smile and confused Abhi with all her might.... Their talks got interrupted, as Dadi came over there with coffee....

They chit chat casually and drank their coffees... They discussed about the arrangements for the engagement and even they had a talk with the planners too... Pragya bids adieu and moves from there happily, while Abhi is still in a confusion as why he had such a wierd dream....

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Abhi can't understand what's happening in his life and why he is behaving so stupidly... That day is full of shocking surprises for Abhi ... He did not ever dreamt in his life that he has to face three girls, who are way too opposite in nature...

Abhi slumps in the couch and is keep on thinking, why he is behaving so awkwardly... He is so bothered that Pragya shouldn't mistake him at any cost... When Abhi is in a confusion, his mobile started to ring aloud....

Abhi panics and is highly irritated, thinking that the call will be from Mogambo... But to his relief, his bestie Vihaan is on line....

Abhi completely forgets the fact that he had asked his friends Arjun, Vihaan and Nikhil to bring their lovers Aaliya, Bulbul and Tanu respectively, to the XYZ coffee shop...

Abhi: What's up, Vicky???? You called me at this time....

Vihaan : Are you for real, Abhi??? You only asked all of us to come here.. We all are waiting for you, for a long time... Come soon, Abhi... It's getting late for the girls....

Abhi: Oh god!!!! Sorry Vicky... I have completely forgotten that...

Vihaan: It's okay, Abhi... Come soon... We all are waiting for you...

Abhi: Vicky... I'm in mood off... Ask sorry to the girls, on my behalf ... Let's all meet, some other day...

Seeing the bothered face of Vihaan, Arjun picks the call from him...

Arjun: Abhi... What's up, man... Ohhh... Hmm... No arguments, dude.... You are coming here...

We won't leave from here, if you didn't turn up... If you treat us all as your friends, you are coming here, Abhi... That's it...

Without letting Abhi to argue more, Arjun cuts the call.... No other option left, Abhi takes his bike and moved towards the coffee shop within 10 minutes....

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Abhi spots his friends along with their lovers... However hard Abhi tried too, he couldn't control his jealousy at all... But his heart felt happy that at least his friends are happy with their lovers....

Abhi fakes a smile and moves towards them... The boys were way too happy to see Abhi and they shared their usual group hug.... The girls really missed Pragya at this time....

After the formal intro and usual chit chattings, the boys signalled Abhi to start his interrigations with the girls.... Abhi nods his head and tries to study the reactions of the girls... But the girls were so casual and confused Abhi even more....

Abhi: Aaliya, Bulbul, Tanu... I wish to talk to you all.... I'm in a big confusion and I need a help from you all...

My life is in your hands and your replies are going to reveal the hidden mysteries surrounding me... Can you please help me to solve the mystery in my life???

Aaliya: What's it bhai??? Please tell us, clearly... We are pleased to help you....

Tanu: Haan... Abhi Bhai... Tell us....
What's bothering you??? We all treat you as like our own brother only... Just shoot the question, Bhai???

Bulbul: Bhai... We are ready to help you... Please don't hesitate to ask us...

The terror girls knows very well that Abhi is going to ask them the details about the Daring Prag... They signalled each other, unknown to the boy's knowledge and they texted Pragya that Abhi has started to interrogate with them...

Aaliya called Pragya silently and kept her mobile on and made Pragya to hear their talks... The girls are so confident enough and are ready to face Abhi and answer, whatever question, he asks....

The boys were not aware that the girls were completely trained by Pragya and they won't be getting any proper answers from them ...

Abhi: I want you all to open up and tell me clearly about the person, who wins the bike race along with me.... I want every single detail about "The daring Prag"... I'm expecting only a genuine reply from you all....

Aaliya: What's with the Daring Prag?? He is not here, as of now and moved to abroad, suddenly....

Bulbul: He is our classmate Prerna's elder brother and a wonderful human being... He cares for us a lot and treats us all like his own sisters....

Tanu: Haan Bhai.... He is like an elder brother to us... He is my neighbour and we all lost contacts with him... Missing him so much....

Aaliya: His sister Prerna studied with us, earlier... But She is not much close to us..

Bulbul: But Prag bhai is very friendly and so caring... Whenever we go to Tanu's house, he used to care as so much..

Aaliya: But now, he left his three little sisters and forget us all....

Tanu: He went to study in abroad... His family to moved from here, suddenly, as his father got transferred...

Bulbul: We lost his contact and we don't know his new number too... As he and his sister are not using social medias, we don't know how to contact them... Even this Prerna has changed her number, it seems....

The girls makes a sad face and started to cry... The boys are completely confused with their replies and they never expected that they will cry like this... The boys consoled the girls and they glared at Abhi angrily, for loving a boy...

Abhi doesn't know how to react to the situation.... He very well know that Daring Prag is a girl and he is not able to understand, why these girls are so stubborn to prove that Daring Prag is a boy...

Abhi: But... I'm very much confident that Prag is a girl and not a boy...

Aaliya: Whaatttt.... Abhi Bhai... What's this??? How can you say our Prag bhai as a girl???

Tanu: Haan... Abhi bhai... I know him for more than 8 years....

Bulbul: Bhai.... I think you are completely confused and mistook our Bhai as a girl...

Abhi bangs in the table hardly and yells to the top of his lungs....

Abhi: Noooooo.... I'm not dreaming or hallucinating or confusing or mistook anything.... I know very well that your so called Bhai - Daring Prag is a girl only....

She is my love of life, My Fuggy.... Don't ever say that she is a boy...

Aaliya: But I think, you are mistaken....

Abhi (screams) : No ways.... I'm very much clear.... She is my love... My fuggy... She is here only.... Around me and very close by to me... I've met her three times and she even contacted me with her gifts....

She is so smart and playing with me, cleverly... I will find her at any cost... I thought you all will help me... It's okay... You all are so stubborn not to spit anything...

My love on my Fuggy is not so weak... My love is challenging me and I will surely find her soon...

The girls were tongue tied and doesn't know what to counter argue with Abhi... The boys tries to console Abhi, but he quickly gets up from there and moves out... The boys asked sorry to the girls, on behalf of Abhi...

After sometime, the girls comes out and burst out into heavy laughter and they hi-fied with each other.... Eventhough, they felt pity on seeing Abhi's condition, they can't do anything against Pragya and they will support their friend Pragya, however hard the situation may be....

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Later that night,

Abhi with much tension, desperately settles on the bed... To annoy him more and to spoil his mood, his mobile starts to ring aloud...

Mogambo (husky voice): Hi... My dear Hottie... Missing me, right... I knew it... So... Shall I kiss you or will you give me a kiss??? Anything is okay for me....

Abhi: Stop your craps, right now....

Mogambo: Why My handsome baby is so angry ... Cool down, darling.... Accept my love... I will come and cool you down... You don't have to bother about anything ... I'm ready to please you....

Abhi (yells): Bloody b***h.... Don't you have any shame at all.... You are disgusting....

Mogambo: Why can't you accept my love??? Why are you after that stupid girl??? You are wasting your time...

Abhi: Not a word more... I love my Fuggy only...

Mogambo: You are joking , right... You are mine and I'm only going to get you, Rockstar....

Abhi: Try, as much as you can... You are going to lose for sure...

Mogambo: Let's see who is going to win and who is going to lose.... Sleep properly, Rockstar... Love you so much....

Abhi didn't expected that Mogambo will give a sensual kiss through the mobile.... He gasps in shock and he didn't understand why his life is getting messed up like this....

Abhi doesn't know, why fate is playing cruelly with him... He brushed off his wavering thoughts and picks up his fuggy's gift and hugs that tightly and drifted to sleep...

🌸🌸🌸🌸

Abhi couldn't concentrate well in anything... He feels that something is common with the three girls, who are being a part of his life, all of a sudden...

His heart keeps on telling him that three girls Fuggy, Mogamabo and Pragya are of same only... But his mind confused him by saying that there are lot of difference between the trio....

Days are moving way too tortorous for Abhi... He is not able to find any single clue about his love, Fuggy... He gets used to the annoyance of Mogambo, unwillingly... But he finds solace and calmness only when his bestie Pragya is with him...

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Few days later,

The Grand Flora Hotel is grandly arranged for the engagement of Disha Verma and Purab Khanna.... The Vermas, The Aroras and the Mehras are happy with the arrangements and reached the venue on time...

It's a delight for all the girls over there, as two handsome hunks enters the place... All the girls drooled the Man of the evening Purab... Ahead of him, the girls are not able to divert their gaze from Abhi, who is dressed up to kill all the girls over there....

Adding more to the misery of the girls, three more handsome hunks joins them.... Abhi laughs hardly, as the girls are confused and not able to choose between Arjun, Purab, Vihaan, Nikhil and Abhi and are drooling everyone equally...

The five handsome men become the eye candy for all the girls, who came for the function.... The boys were smiling happily, not aware that their love of lives are going to join them very soon and gonna make them burn in jealousy.....

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

So,

What's going to happen in the engagement???

What did the Terror girls have planned to do in the engagement???

Will Abhi be able to find out that Pragya is only playing with him in three different names????

To know more, stay tuned.....

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

It's time to vote and comment....

Yours cliffy buddy,

Crazymahiz....

Bidding adieu....

👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

Will be

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro