16. Facing The Triple Attack...

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Love is a toxic and deadly disease... It forces us to do wierd and crazy things... Some times, it may complicate the situations and will bring a big problem too....

I need you in my life... I'm not a selfish person to demand you to become mine... I very well know that you too are in need of me...

There is no perfection in Love... But it should be of true and pure....

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

The Rocker boys and the Terror girls made a pretty good plan and discussed clearly how they are going to implement their plans in action... Abhi clearly explains the boys, what they need to do, while Pragya alerted the girls, how to counter attack the boys...

The terror boys were pretty confident that it's not going to be a tough thing for them and they fakely believed that they can get the needed informations from the girls quite easily.... The boys were chirping happily and they cheered up Abhi that he is going to find his Fuggy soon...

But the boys were not aware that it's going to be a hectic task for all them and no one can get any single clue too, till the girls open up on their own... They never knew about the Terror Betting Queen Pragya and the strong Friendship of the Terror Girls...

It's a bitter reality that the boys are going to lag behind and the girls are going to move forward , ahead of them... But it's quite obvious that Abhi is going to struggle a lot to find his Fuggy....

With the massive support and encouragement from his friends, Abhi is way too happy.... As only 3 days are left for Purab and Disha's engagement, he is completely packed up with works...

Though he is haunted with his Fuggy's thoughts, he concentrates well in making the arrangements too... After a tiresome day, completely exhausted and worn out Abhi lays on the bed....

Abhi is highly annoyed and irritated as his mobile started to ring aloud.... He wanna strangle the neck of the person, who is interrupting his sleep.... But Abhi is hell confused, as the call is from a private number...

Abhi thought is as some spam calls and ignores it.... But he lost his patience completely, as he is getting the call continuously from that private number.... With anger flaring his nose, Abhi picks up the call....

Abhi, who is in a mood to bash the person is dumb struck and he is left out without any words... A s**y, seducing, soft, soul taking voice of a girl comes from the other side... Abhi takes a deep breath to control his anger, as he doesn't want to insult a girl, by any means...

Girl: Hey... Mr. Hottie.... My handsome hunk...

Abhi is irritated to the core as the unknown girl is talking nonsensely with him.... He controlled his temper and keeps on saying himself that not to over react, unnecessarily....

Abhi: May I know, who is this???? I think you have mistook as someone else and is talking to me wrongly.... Sorry miss... I don't know who you are....

Girl : Oh my Beloved Hottie... I'm a crazy girl, who loves you dearly....

Abhi: Who the bl**dy hell are you??? Why are you irritating me and disturbing my sleep haan... Do you know who I am??? Again and again, I'm repeating, you are talking to a wrong person...

Girl (husky voice); Oh, my cute baby... Why this much angry??? But you angry look tempts me so much... Aww... I love it...

By the way, I'm always in a correct number and I'm talking to the correct person only... You are my love... My Rocking, Dashing, Handsome, Sizzling, Charming , Rockstar Abhishek Prem Mehra...

Abhi gasps in shock, as the girl knows him very well... He wonders who might be this girl and it's a biggest question mark for him, as how come she has traced and got his number...

Abhi's head started to spin and his mind screams that again a mystery girl in his life, other than his Fuggy... He is hell annoyed by the irritating talks of the mystery girl....

Girl: Darling... You are not only s**y and hot ... But you have a husky and s**y voice... The songs are flowing soothingly from your mouth and it's like, you are pouring honey in my heart... Such a magical and mesmerizing voice.... Wow... I loved it....

Damn that magnetic eyes of yours... It's too much captivating and pulling my wholeself like a magnet.... I'm going to stalk you, Adore you, Chase you, Seduce you, Love you and Make you as mine soon....

Abhi: Cut down all your craps, right now.... If you didn't Shut your bl**dy mouth, I will kill you... Who the hell you are and what you know about me haan??? You are crossing all your limits....

Abhishek Prem Mehra is like a fire and it's not at all easy to make him to fall in love.... No one can seduce me and win me easily... I'm only for my love...

Girl: Woha... Are you for real??? I know you are talking about that boring girl, Fuggy right.... I felt really pity on seeing you in that bus...

You have sung a beautiful song for that good for nothing girl... She even didn't appreciated you... If you would have sung the song for me, I would have given a deep liplock and accepted your love in that instant itself....

Abhi (roared) : Stop it... You bl***y b***ch... Not a word more.... I will kill you, if you come near me and you have no right to talk about my Fuggy too.. You can't get my love ever....

Girl: All the best, Rockstar... It's just a beginning... Run, wherever you can... You are mine and I will surely make you as mine... No one can dare to separate me from you....

I will stalk you, seduce you and win you by hook or crook... Let me see, what you can do... Better accept my love like a good boy...

Abhi: Don't day dream... Try as much you can... I am only for my Fuggy and my love is true and pure... The day I will meet you, will be the last day for you on earth...

Girl : No baby.. It's going to be the most romantic time for us... May be, it can be our wedding day or our suhagraat too....

Abhi throws the phone angrily and the poor phone falls in the couch and didn't lost it's life.... He is fuming like a volcano and thinks hardly that who this stupid mystery girl Mogambo (unknowingly he keeps a nick name too), who is talking all rubbish things to him....

Abhi is super annoyed as he is already in a need to find his lady love, his Fuggy... Now this some unwanted torchure from the Mogambo boils his nerves ...

The girl laughs hardly and twirls in joy... She falls in the bed and caress the snap of Abhi and kisses it happily.... Her heart is overjoying with happiness and a witty smirk creeps up in her face...

The mystery Mogambo, the beloved Fuggy of Abhi is none other than the Betting Queen Pragya only... This is her first move to confuse Abhi and test the love, Abhi has on her....

Pragya's mind finds a wierd way to check whether Abhi is truely loving his Fuggy or not... She planned to talk like a mystery fan girl Mogambo and give some sweet tortures to him

Pragya's pov:

Hey Abhi... What's this man... It's just a beginning... You are losing your temper easily... A lot more to go....

It's not at all going to be easy for you, Abhi.... Do you think, you can get Pragya that much easily... Nah... Nah... Anyways, you are mine only and I'm all yours...

But I'm hell curious to know, Who is going to get Abhi's love at the end and who is Abhi going to get married??? Is it going to be your bestie Pragya or the Daring prag, your Fuggy or the seducing Mystery Girl, Mogambo...

Abhi, all are one only.... But I want you to choose only your Fuggy, whom you have fell in love with, just by seeing the eyes alone... I pray to god that you have to be strong in our love...

I will be heart broken, if you choose Mogambo or Pragya... Don't give up on your Fuggy, Abhi.. I will trouble you and seduce you in all means... But don't ever get attracted to anyone and be strong in your Love....

It's going to be tough for Abhi.. But I know my Abhi will win and my gut feeling says that you won't leave your Fuggy at all....

Pragya smiles happily and sleeps peacefully dreaming about Abhi and their togetherness....

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Abhi, who didn't sleep properly because of the unwanted call from Mogambo is pissed off and his mood is completely off... He will kill anyone, if they talk unnecessarily to him....

Abhi barks at the courier boy, who is ringing the bell continuously... The courier boy with much fear , hands over the parcel to Abhi, which doesn't have any details about the sender...

The courier boy ran away saving his dear life and he was praying hardly that Abhi shouldn't kill him, till he signs the documents.. Abhi wonders who has sent a paracel to him.. Without any hope, he opens the parcel...

Abhi is happily shocked as he saw a letter, a pen drive and a small miniature of bike in that parcel.... A wide smile creeps up in Abhi's lips, as he finds out that who would have sent it...

With much happiness, Abhi opens the letter... It reads...

My love....

You are my Sun...
You are my moon..
You are my words...
You are my tune...
You are my soul...
You are my heart beat...
You are my world...
You are my everything...
You are my hope...
You are my life...
You are my forever Love...

Hi Abhishek... This is your Fuggy... A small gift from my side... I hope you will like it... Will meet you, very soon.... Love you so much....

Abhi is in cloud nine as his Fuggy too is loving him... He fixes the pen drive in his laptop.... It contains the same song, which he had sung for his Fuggy in the bus and he couldn't stop smiling on seeing how he performed for his Fuggy....

His happiness is beyond it's peak and his heart is overwhelming with the abundance love from his Fuggy...

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

In the meantime, Arjun, Vihaan and Nikhil called their lovers Aaliya, Bulbul and Tanu respectively and asked them to come to the XYZ cafe at evening.... They have informed them that it's an important matter....

Abhi is getting ready quickly, as it's 5.15 in the evening... He is hurrying and rushing up, as he need to be on time to meet his friends, along with their lovers...

But Abhi got a sweet shocking surprise, as Pragya comes to his room, all of a sudden.... As asked by Disha,
Pragya comes to Abhi's home to check on the arrangements and also to help Abhi, as Purab is busy in some office matters...

Abhi's eyes popped out from his sockets and he couldn't resist himself from admiring Pragya, who is looking breath takingly gorgeous in that attire... Abhi feels that Pragya's smile is enough to make any men to get mad for sure....

It's really a hard thing for Abhi and he couldn't stop admiring Pragya... Though his heart screams that he is in love with his Fuggy and Pragya is his bestie, his mind is corrupting him too much...

He couldn't understand why his mind is insisting him to drool Pragya this much... Though Pragya is talking friendly with Abhi, as usual, something in Abhi pulls him towards her uncontrollably...

Without the knowledge of Abhi, Pragya gives a wonderful feast to her eyes....Though she is talking with Dadi and talking randomly about the arrangements to be done, her eyes are fixed on her love, Abhi only....

Abhi is confused with his behaviours and gets uncomfortable to sit there... To Abhi's mysery and also to pour acid in his feelings, Pragya sits way too closely with Abhi...

Pragya's body touches with Abhi purposely, but he in a confusion didn't notice it properly.... Abhi could not understand any difference in Pragya's behaviours and he didn't mind it , when Pragya hugs him too...

As Pragya is a selfie freak, she asked Abhi to have selfie with her... As he is quite habituated to Pragya's hobby, he thought it as a normal thing and Abhi too readily agreed to it.. They did various poses and Pragya clicked it happily in her mobile...

Pragya suddenly kissed in Abhi's cheeks and clicked the snap with a teasing smile in her face.. Abhi is hell shocked and drumstruck with the sudden turn of events... Never he expected that Pragya will kiss him and Abhi couldn't understand why he is feeling so happy, instead of getting angry on her..

Dadi smiles on seeing them and she moves from there quietly, giving privacy to the duo... As the wedding of Pragya and Abhi are fixed already by the elders, Dadi didn't mind the closeness of Pragya with Abhi...

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

So,

What's going to happen next????

Poor Abhi is strucked up between the 3 different versions... One is his beloved daring prag - his love Fuggy, one is the seducing unknown mystery girl Mogambo and one is his best friend Pragya to whom his marriage is arranged....

What is Abhi going to do now???

Will Abhi succeed in his love???

Will Abhi and Pragya unite truely, whom they really fall for or is it going to be an arranged marriage or is it going to be the forced marriage by the stalker???

What's destiny going to play in their lives????

To know more, stay tuned...

Do vote and comment, if you like this shot....

Until then,

Yours Buddy,

Crazymahiz

Bidding adieu...

👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

Will be

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro