Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Bella's P.O.V

I decided to wear a plain white shirt and a pair leggings.I paired them with my white vans.

I don't know why Jimin suddenly want to bring me out.It's cause,nobody except his manager knows about me being his daughter.He need to tell his manager cause if he doesn't tell him,he can't live in the house with me.He'll need to live in the dorm with his group.Even his group doesn't know about this.

I'm actually quite nervous to go out with him.Usually,when I go to the mall,I'll go alone.What if the fans see us?Of course they'll see us.Then what?they'll think I'm Jimin's girlfriend.

"Bella!Let's go!"Jimin shouted from downstairs."Yes,I'm coming!"I reply getting my thing.I bring my sling bag and put my phone and my purse in it.I also bring along my shades to cover my face.

I walked downstair to see Jimin's waiting for me."You're done?"Jimin asked."Yeah,let's go!"I said smiling.

We get on Jimin's car and Jimin drove us to the mall.The mall is quite far from our house so the ride is quite long.I didn't say anything along the ride neither did Jimin."You're okay?"Jimin said out of blue."Y-yeah,"I said.

"You're nervous?"he suddenly asked."A little.."I said softly."You don't need to be nervous,I'm here with you,"he replied giving a little squeezed to me hand.

"Okay.."I said giving him smile.

The ride became quiet again."Jimin.."I said softly.

"Yeah?"he reply taking a glance at me.

"Why do you suddenly do this?"

"I-I just think it's the time to bring you out.To let others know about you.I just feel guilty for making you stay at the house and don't really let you to enjoy your teenage life like you used to when you're in LA,"Jimin said slowly.

"Aww..Jimin..you don't need to feel guilty.I love my life here with you.You provided me with everything I need.You help me going through my life after mummy died.You even make me feel like I'm your own daughter.I am so grateful for you,Jimin.I didn't really care about all those.I just grateful that you want to take care of me and treat me like your own daughter.."Without noticing I am crying.I didn't know that he's feeling guilty.He didn't really do anything bad to me after my mum died.I am just so grateful for him.

"Hey,stop crying.Don't ruin that pretty face of yours with those tears.Cheer up,we're going to the mall!"he said making me chuckled.I then wiped my tears and smile at him.

"We're here,"Jimin said.

"Here we go.."I said.Jimin went out first.I followed behind his back.The mall is so big.There's a lot of people.Jimin is wearing his shades but of course the fans can recognized him.

Jimin suddenly hold my hand.I am surprised by his action.This will just make us looks like couple.Aish,this boy.

We walked hand by hand to the store."Where do you wanna go first?"Jimin asked."I don't know..I'll go anywhere you wanna go.I don't mind,"I answered.

We just went to a random stores.We then went to Bean Pole.Jimin asked me to try on some dresses that he chose for me.I went to the fitting room and try on a the dresses.To be honest,I've never wore short dresses since I'm in Korea.Not only the dress,I also never wore shorts in Korea.I just wear them when I'm in the house.Jimin of course has seen me wearing shorts in the house but I've never wore it in public since I've been living in Korea.

I tried each one of the dresses and all of them fit me well.I tried each one of them then showed them to Jimin.Jimin keep saying that they look nice on me and saying that I should get all of them.

I didn't want to take all of the dresses as the price of the dresses is quite expensive,so I just take one.One is enough.But Jimin being the stubborn guy he is,take all the dresses from me and paid for all of them.I wanna paid them myself but you know,Jimin is so stubborn.That must cost a lot,Jimin...

We then went out of the store and moved to the next store.But as soon we get out of the store,a few girls started to approach us."Are you Park Jimin??!!"one of the girl say getting the attention of the people near us."Is it Jimin?!!"the other girl shouted.

Me and Jimin just walked hand by hand trying to pass them."Oh my God!!!It's really Jiminnn!!"A girl far from us shouted making more people started to approach us.The crowd start getting bigger and bigger.Jimin keep smiling and trying to walk pass them while pulling me along.

It was so loud.The crowd,the fan shouted here and there.I can here some shouted things like

"OMG!!PARK JIMIN!!!MY BIASS!!"

"JIMINNN!!WHERE'STHE OTHERS?!"

"JIMIN!!I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!"

"JIMIN!CAN WE TAKE A PICTURE??!!"

I can here Jimin's name everywhere.But then something caught my ears.

"JIMIN!WHO'S THAT GIRL?!"

"JIMIN!!IS THAT YOUR GIRLFRIEND?!!"

"JIMINNIEE!!GET AWAY FROM HER!!SHE'S UGLY!!"

"WHO'S THAT BITCH?!"

"GET AWAY FROM JIMIN YOU BITCH!!"

Okay.That hurts.People keep on shouting and crowding around us.There's so many camera flashlights.People keep on taking picture of us and taking picture with us.Papparazi is here too.They also keep shouting things like "Who's that girl?!" "Is that your girlfriend?!!" And things like that.I'm glad that I'm wearing shade so that I can cover my face.I just keep my head low and follow Jimin.

We went to the carpark to our car and people are STILL crowding us.Gosh,can't they just leave us alone.Oh,yeah,this is what happened when you're with someone popular and famous.

We get on our car and buckled our seatbelts."You okay?"Jimin suddenly asked."Yeah,"I said chuckling trying to process what just happened just now.He then smile and drove the car trying to drive pass through the fans.

"Wow,it's so wild,"I said as we get out of the mall."Yeah,I know,but I'm used to it you know,"he chuckled.We drove back home and all I could think about is what happened at the mall just now.I guess my life will change after this...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro