12: Pressure

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Blue's POV:

'You've got this Green...' I thought. 'Don't fail me...' I thought. "Come on!!!!! PEER PRESSURE FOR THE WIN!" Yellow said, causing us all to laugh. "..." I stayed silent as I watched tv. "Oh! Look! There he is!" Red said, pointing. "Oh!" Yellow said. 'Don't fail... Don't fail... Don't fail...' I thought over and over. "You okay Blue?" Yellow asked. "Ah! Y-yeah!" I nodded. "You were zoned out for a second." Red said. 'Understandable...' I thought as I sighed.

Green's POV:

"..." I focused on my test. 'Question 15... Easy!' I thought. "5 minutes remaining!" The announcer said. 'Alright... And... There. Finished.' I thought, putting the pen down. "Are you finished?" A lady asked me. "Yeah." I nodded. "Alright. Please remain silent until everyone is finished." She said. I nodded again. 'I'm probably on tv right now...' I thought. 'Red, Yellow and Blue are probably watching...' I thought. I took a deep breath. "Day one of testing is complete. We will let you know if you're moving on." She said. "Have a good day." She said, as everyone left. "Phew..." I sighed in relief. I walked home. "I'm baaack." I said, walking in. "GREEN!!!!" Red, Yellow, and Blue ran to me. "Uh...?" I raised an eyebrow. "DID YOU PASS?!" They all asked. "I don't know yet..." I said. "Whaaaaa...?" They all said. "The results of the test will be posted tomorrow, so I'll know if I'm still qualified or not." I said. "..." They all sighed. "That sucks." Red said. "Yeah... It does..." Yellow said. "Well, we have to go... See you two later I guess." Red smiled, as him and Yellow left. "Bye." We waved. "..." Blue sighed. "I'm hoping that I did good." I said, running my hand through my fiery orange hair. "You had to have done good." Blue smiled. "What makes you say that?" I asked. "I just have a feeling that you passed." She winked.

A Few Hours Later...

"I WIN AGAIN!" Blue shouted. "Dammit!" I said. "How?" I asked. "I dunno, all I know is that I'm good at this game!" She said. We've been playing Mario kart for the past hour or so. "..." I sighed. "What? Upset cause you can't win?" She laughed. "No..." I said, crossing my arms. "Uh-huh... Sure." She rolled her beautiful blue eyes. "Rematch?" She asked. "Fine." I said. 'I can't say no to her...' I thought. "Yay!" She cheered. 'She's too pretty...' I thought again. "Let's do this!" She said.

A Few Minutes Later...

"Heheheheh! I win again!~" she cheered. I yawned. I looked over at the clock. '10:24 p.m. huh?' I thought. "Alright. I'm going to bed." I said. "Okay!" She said, turning off the WiiU. I flopped onto my bed. "..." Blue pouted. "What? I asked. "Scoot over." She said. I moved over, and she lay down. "..." She yawned and snuggled into my chest. "Goodnight." She said. "Goodnight." I said, kissing her forehead.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro