11: Test

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

2 days later...

"GREEN! WAKE UP!" Blue shook me. "Ngh... Whaaaat?" I said. "THE TEST IS TODAY!!!!" She shouted. "...!!!" My eyes opened wide. "SHIT! I'm gonna be late!" I said. "That's what I was-- sigh..." She sighed, as she walked out of my room, closing the door behind her. I took a quick shower, got dressed, etcetera. "Good luck." Blue said, hugging me. "Thanks." I said, hugging her back. "Bye." I said. "See ya!" She smiled. "Sigh..." I sighed, hoping for the best. 'I promise I'll become the gym leader!' I thought. I walked into the building, and there was thousands of people. 'Yeah... About the promise...' I said. "Welcome everyone!" An announcer said. "Please take a seat." She continued. "First, you will recieve a 20 Question test. Then, we will dismiss some of you with bad grades. Next, we will interview you, and test your skill. Okay?" She said. Everyone nodded. "You will now receive the test. Good luck!" She said, as she motioned for us to begin.

Blue's POV:

"...The Viridian city gym leader test has officially begun!..." The news reporter said. I was watching the news. "Knock knock!" Red walked in, along with Yellow. "Hey." I said. "He already left?" Red asked. "Yep, he left a while ago." I said. "Hm..." Red started to think. "Wow... That's a lot of people!" Yellow said, watching tv. "Yeah, the announcer said that once the 20 question test is done, they'll dismiss the people that didn't get a perfect score." I said. "That's kinda harsh." Yellow said. "Well, it's the gym leader test. Of course it's gonna be harsh." I said. "I'm just hoping he doesn't screw something up." Red said. "I think we're all hoping that he won't..." I said. "Yeah..." Yellow said. "Ooh! I see him!" Yellow said, pointing. "Go, Green!!" Me and Yellow cheered. "I swear... if he screws up, it's all over." Red said.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro