4: Accusations

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Yawn..." I got out of bed and stretched. "Ugh..." I said walking out of my bedroom. "Wait-" I poked my head back into the room, Blue was gone?! "Where the hell? Sigh... Nevermind." I said looking at the clock. It's... 9:30! Wow, that's a new record. "What's this?" I said picking up a note.

To Green,

I accept your apology. If you're wondering why I'm gone, I'm hanging out with yellow, so... Yeah! PS: I made breakfast too.

-Blue

"How the hell did she make breakfast out of what's in the fridge?" I said putting down the note. *RING!* The phone started to ring. "Hello?" I said. "Hey." It was Red. 'Uh... W-why is he calling me...?' I thought, remembering the shit he put me through when I hurt Blue's feelings a while back. "H-hey, how's it going?" I said. "Uh... I want to talk...? Why else would I be calling?" He said. "Uh... I dunno..." I said. "So, about Blue..." He started to say. 'SHIT!' I thought. "Uh... Why?" I asked. "So you two are friends again?" He said. "Y-yeah." I said. "Well, I can tell. It seems like a lot of stress was lifted off of her shoulders." He said. "Yeah, she left before I got up-" I said. 'CRAP! REDS GONNA ASSUME WERE TOGETHER WHEN WE AREN'T!!!' I thought. "Wait, she stayed at your house last night?" He asked. Good job, Green. Good job. "So..." He said. "No, we aren't together. Just saying." I said. "Then...?" He said, probably suspecting something.

Blue's POV:

"So..." Yellow said. We were in her room, the walls were yellow(of course). "So... What?" I asked starting to draw a Blastoise. "Pika Pi!" Yellow's Pikachu was playing with a ball on the floor. "So... I heard that you and Green are friends again." She said from her bed. "Yeah." I said, sketching the outline. "Cool! That's great, since you two have always had each other's back for as long as I can remember!" She said smiling. "Yeah... That's true." I said. "Hehe! You two are so cute!" She said laughing. "..." I was blushing a little. "Ooooh! I see a little bit of red on your face!" She said. "N-no you don't!" I dropped the pencil and covered my face. "Heh!" Yellow said.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro