3: Shades of Green

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Please, Feel free to beat the living shit out of me right now... I deserve it." I said. "No..." She said. "After all the hurtful things I said?" I asked. "I won't hurt you because that'll just cause more problems..." She said. "I just don't understand..." She said

After how horribly I treated her, she doesn't want to get me back?

"What don't you understand?" I asked. "Everything..." She said. "Sigh... Come here." I said, as I stood up. She stood up, turned around, and ran towards me. She hugged me, and started crying her eyes out. I hugged her back. "It's okay... I promise." I said.

Should I confess now... Or... What?

"Green?" She asked me. "I'm sorry..." She said. "I'm the one who should be apologizing." I said. "No, it was my fault. I was annoying, and clingy... I'm sorry!" She said hugging me tighter. "I am too..." I said, kissing her forehead.
Teensy weensy timeskip XD...

"Alright. Make yourself comfortable." I said as we walked into my house. Blue walked over to the couch and flopped onto it. "Let me guess... You're tired?" I said. "Mmhm." She said. I'll be in my room playing video games, okay?" I said. "Alright..." She said sleepily. I walked into my room, and turned on my WiiU.
Timeskip Again...

"Yaaaawwnn..." I looked at the clock. "Wow, it's that late already?" I asked myself. It was 11:30, Almost midnight. 'I wonder if she's asleep already...' I thought. I walked out of my room, and into the living room. "Heh..." I said as I saw blue, almost falling off the couch. I picked her up. And put her on my bed. "Meh..." She said. I flopped on my bed next to her. "Goodnight Blue." I said. "Night Green..." She said getting under the covers. She snuggled up to me. I didn't want this moment to end.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro