2: Shades of Blue

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Present day...

"Ah!" I woke up from a nightmare. "Hah... Hah... It was a dream..." I said as I got out of bed. "Must've been one hell of a dream!" I said to myself, laughing. I got dressed in a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, and my jacket. "Hm... What am I going to do today?" I said. "Sigh..." I heaved a sigh. "Oh yeh. I was going to challenge the Pokemon league." I said. I'll probably challenge it later today. I walked into the living room and plopped on the couch. I turned on my WiiU. "Let's see..." I said as I sorted through a pile of video game cases.

3 hours later...

"Time to challenge the league." I said as I walked out of my house. I lived in Viridian city, so it wasn't that long of a walk. I let my Charizard out of his pokeball. "Char!!!" He said. "Heh... C'mon, it's time." I said.

Blue's POV:

"I've finally done it!" I said. "Blaaaast!" Blastoise roared. "You're exited, huh?" I said reaching to pat his head. "I wonder what our first challenger will be like!" I said smiling. "Sigh..." I said. "I'm gonna call yellow in the meantime." I said tapping the buttons on my PokeGear. "Hello?" Yellow said. "Hey Yellow." I said. "Oh, hey Blue! What's up?" She asked. "Nothing much, I'm just bored." I said. "Yeah, I am too hehe..." She said. "Hm..." I said. "So, how're things going with Red...?" I asked laughing a bit. "Things are good. He's playing video games right now..." She said. "Heh, you guys are so cute together!" I said. "You really think so?" Yellow said. I heard reds voice. "Oh! I gotta go! Bye!" She said hanging up. "Sigh... Oh! A challenger!" I said. I had heard footsteps, and they abruptly stopped. "Ahem! WELCOME! To the Pokemon Lea-" I begun to say after I turned around.

No way...

"..." I was silent. Tears started to form. "... A-anyways..." I said. "Go Blastoise..." I said as my giant tortoise hopped off the ledge, with a thump. "BLAAAAAAASSSSTOISE!!" He roared.

It was him...

"...I..." He began to say. "I... Wasn't expecting you to be here..." He continued. His bright orange hair reminded me of fire. I pulled my hat down a little, so it'd hide my eyes. "... Good luck..." I said.

I wanted to hide...
I wanted to run, far away without looking back...

Green's POV:

I definitely did not expect to see Blue. That's for sure. But... Didn't she already beat the league before the incident? "Jolteon." I said tossing the pokeball. This is gonna be one hell of a fight...

An hour later...

The end of the battle was near. We both had no Pokemon but our starters left, both at 2hp. "..." We stared at each other. You couldn't tell, because her hat was over her eyes, but... Somehow, I felt that she was staring at me. "...Blastoise...- Skull bash..." I was suprised. Isn't skull bash a two turn charge move?! Blastoise looked at her, as if saying 'Why?'. He hesitated at first, but he tucked his head into his shell. 'Crap! I don't have any moves that won't do damage!' I thought to myself. "Sigh... Flamethrower..." I said looking away. "Blast..." Blastoise fainted. "..." We were silent. "...follow me, if you'd please..." She said. We went into the room with the hall of fame. I was registered, and Blue ran without saying a word. "BLUE WAIT!" I yelled, I continued to chase her.

Why did I say those things back then...?

"Fearow, fly!" She hopped on her Fearow, and flew towards pallet town. "Sigh..." I hopped on my Fearow. "Follow blue, don't lose her." I said. "Fear! Fearow!" My bird screeched.

It's been four years, huh...
I wanted to hold her, and say it was okay...
I didn't want her to be afraid of me...
Because I loved her, I always have...
And it hurt to think of that incident...
More than anything...

Alright. At least I didn't lose sight of her. "Blue!" I yelled. "GO AWAY!" She screamed. "...Blue..." I said. "What happened to you HATING ME!?!?" She yelled. "... I don't-" "IF YOU HATE ME THEN WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME?!" She interrupted. she fell to her knees. "..."

Just like that time...
I wanted to beat the shit out of myself...
I wanted to scream...

"WHY-", "BECAUSE I WANT TO APOLOGIZE!" I shouted back. "ALRIGHT? THATS ALL I WANTED TO FUCKING DO!" I shouted. "Then why didn't you apologize already...?" She asked me. "Because you were yelling at me!" I said. "... Answer me. What happened to you hating me with a passion?" She said. My heart sank. "I don't hate you. Okay? I never have." I said. "Then why do you yell at me?" She asked. It started to rain. "Because... My anger is like a bomb just waiting to be ignited. And you know that because you're the one who told me that." I said. "..." She was silent, And she was crying her eyes out.  I fell to my knees as well. "I don't want you to be afraid of me..." I said. "..." She wouldn't say anything. "Please, feel free to beat the living shit out of me... Because I deserve it..." I said.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro