6: A Date? Or... A Double Date?!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Green's POV:

"Sigh..." I said, walking through Viridian Forest. "What? See anything interesting?" Blue walked next to me. "No, not really..." I replied. "Green?" She asked. "Yeah?" I replied. "Something bothering you?" She asked again. "No, why?" I said. "Hm..." She said, stopping me in my tracks. I blushed a little. "Are you sure...?" She asked, stepping out of my way. "Yes, I'm sure." I said rolling my eyes. "Tell me what's wrong!" She said. "Sigh... It's just... Nevermind." I said. "You're face is red." She said. "I know... I can't help it." I said looking away. "Heheh." She laughed. "..." I stayed silent. "Let's just get home. I'm tired." I said. "Hmph..." She pouted.

••••••••••••••••

*Ring! Ring-* my cell phone started ringing. "Sup?" I said picking up the phone. "Hey Green. I have an amazing idea." It was Red. "What's your idea?" I asked. "How about... I ask to take Yellow out for dinner, and you take Blue out?" He said. "Like a... Double date...?" I asked. "Yeah." He said. "Sigh... When?" I asked. "Tonight." He said. "WHAT!?" I shouted. "You okay in there Green?" I heard Blue shout from the living room. "Uh... Y-Yeah! Anyways... Why tonight?" I said. "Because! I'm taking yellow out for dinner! And I don't want to go by myself!" He said. "Sigh... Alright..." I said. "Cool, I'll meet you in Saffron later." He said. "Yeah... Ok." I said hanging up. "Sigh... Blue?" I asked. "What's up?" She said. "Come here!" I said as she walked into my bedroom. "Red wants me to take you out for dinner, mainly because he's taking Yellow and he doesn't wanna be alone." I said. "Okay! I'm hungry too, so I'm happy." She said. 'At least she said yes!' I thought. "When are we going?" She asked. "Tonight. Knowing Red, he's probably going to be there around 8." I said. "Alright! We have quite a bit of time before dinner. It's 3:50." She said. "Yeah." I said. "What are we gonna do until then?" She asked. "I have no idea."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aaaah! I haven't updated in forever! I'm sorry! Plz no hate! XD

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro