7: Patience

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Green's POV:

"This should be the place." I said. "This must be a new restaurant, because I haven't seen it here before." Blue said. "Yeah, the food here is supposed to be amazing." I said. "Really?" She asked. "Yep... Sigh... Why does red have to keep us waiting?!" I growled. "Chill." She said. "Fine." I said.

Red's POV:

"Yellow?" I said, knocking on her door. "Cmon! Green and Blue are waiting!" I said. "..." No answer. "Yellow?" I asked. "..." Still no answer. "I'm coming in." I said opening her door. "...really?!" I said. She was asleep. "Hey, wake up." I said. "Hm...?" She turned over. "Seriously?!" I said. "Seriously what?" She said. "We gotta go!" I said.

Green's POV:

"Sigh...-" *Ding!* "That's probably Red..." I said. I looked at my messages.

Red: Hey.
Green: WHERE ARE YEW?!?
Red: Yellow is really tired, so uh... The thing is cancelled.
Green: And we sat here for half a freaking hour.
Red: Sorry!
Green: You're lucky. If I was there I'd kick your ass.
Red: Sigh... I know, I know.

"Let's go." I said, walking away. "Where are we going?" Blue asked. "Home. I would treat you to food, but, I don't have enough money." I said. "Alright!" She said, running to catch up to me.

•••••••••••••••••

"Yaaaawn..." I yawned as I plopped onto the couch. "Hey!" Blue said, looking at me. "What?" I said, raising an eyebrow. "You took my spot!" She said, pouting. "Sigh... I don't wanna move though..." I said. "Fine, then I'll make you!" She said, pushing me over. "Uh... Other way." I said. She wasn't pushing me off the couch. She was pushing me aside. "Hold on!" She said. "There!" She continued as she plopped next to me. "Ta-Daaa!- AH!" She said as I pushed her over, she fell. "HAHAHA!" I laughed. "It's not funny!" She said, holding back a laugh.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro