8: Viridian City Gym Auditions...?

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Green's POV:

"She fell asleep, huh?" I said looking down at Blue. "I really don't want to wake her up..." I said. She was nuzzling my chest as she slept. "I guess I'm taking the couch..." I said. "Why do you have to be so cute when you're asleep?" I said, kissing the top of her head.

Blue's POV:

"Meh..." I said, snuggling against something warm. "You awake yet?" I heard Green's voice. "Huh?" I said, looking up, only to find out that it was green that I was snuggling. "Hm..." I said. "Well? I can't get up without you falling off the couch, y'know..." He said. "Meh." I said, getting up. "Thank you." He said, ruffling my hair. "Yaaaawn..." I yawned. "Get enough sleep?" Green said from his room. "Yeah." I said. I turned on the tv. "Hm... Viridian city gym has an opening?" I said. "Wait, what?" Green said, walking out of his room. "Apparently, Gym auditions are a week from now." I said. "Heh, I know what I'm gonna do!" He smirked. "Let me guess, you're gonna go there for auditions?" I said. "Yep!" He said. "I'm gonna take a shower." I said. "Alright." I heard him say. I heard a door shut. "Probably going to see Red..." I thought. "He's probably going to talk about the gym..."

Red's POV:

"So,... You're gonna enter the gym interview thing?" I said. "Yeah." Green said. "Good luck with that." I said. "Hey, are you doubting me?!" He said. "Maaaayyybe...!" I said, laughing. "I think he'll do great!" Yellow said, from the kitchen. "Blue will be proud of you!" She said, walking over to the couch. "Yeah..." Green blushed a little. "You probably just want to impress her, right?" Red said. "Yes, but I mostly just want to battle and stuff." I said. "Well, as your roommate, she's probably going to be telling you to not stress yourself out about it." Yellow said. "Green, you do realize that becoming a gym leader isn't easy, right?" I said. "I never thought of that..." He said. "Well, you don't just become a gym leader right away." I continued. "I know." He said.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro