9: Study

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Green's POV:
-The Next day...-

"Okay... So this... Means that..." I said at my desk. I was in my room, studying because there was also a test. "No, No, No!!" I said. "Sigh..." I heaved a sigh. "You okay?" Blue called. "Yeah..." I said. "Are you sure?" She walked in. "Yeah..." I said again. "Let's see... You have 9 right. Out of... 20." She said. "I tried." I said, leaning back in my chair. "Keep practicing, I'm sure you'll get a perfect score." She said, hugging me. "Yeah, I'll keep trying..." I said, as she walked out of my room. "I still have five days before the test, so... I'm gonna take a break." I said. "Did you give up?" She asked. "No!" I said. "I'm just kidding!" She laughed. "I don't give up easily." I said. "I know, that's why it was a joke." She said. "Sigh..." I plopped into the couch. "Green, don't be that way." She said, puffing out her cheek. "What way?" I asked. "I dunno, the way that can't understand a joke?" She sat down next to me. "I can take a joke." I said. "Alright then..." She said. "I turned on the tv. *knock! knock!* "COME IN!" I shouted. "Yo." Red walked in. "Hey." Blue said, waving. "Sup?" He said. "How's the studying going?" He asked, sitting next to me. "Sigh... When will you ever learn the meaning of 'Wait up!'?" Yellow said, walking in. "I was waiting! You were being a snail." He said, as I started laughing. "Sigh..." She said, sitting next to blue. "Soo... As I was saying... How is the studying going?" Red asked me. "I'd rather not talk about that..." I said. "I checked his answers and he got nine out of twenty right." Blue said. 'DAMMIT BLUE!' I thought. "Wooooowww... You need to try harder." Red said. "You don't have to be an ass about it!" I said, angrily. "Well, all I'm saying is that you should try harder." He said.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro