Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

It had been a long day once again and sweat dripped down my ebony fur, I ran a clawed hand through my long braided mane and yawned showing off my long sabre tooth canines. The laces on my vest had become loose from all the training and I found myself pulling them tighter once again, I may have fur but modesty is something I still take into account.
"Aelina, you fought well today but you need to work on your swing, try to keep your blade in the middle," my captain said as he sat next to me. He was a species of lion, his brown and blonde shining mane flared out from around his face and fell down his back in tendrils of gold, his claws protruded through his gloves and his tail always wagged even if he was angered. He handed me my black leather tricorn which fit perfectly between my Anubis ears.

"Go get some rest kid," he said and softly rested a paw on my back as I stood. I nodded and tip toed the best I could to my sleeping quarters, this ship was probably the most comfortable I had ever been on. Leos Retribution was its name, we were the most feared ship in the sky, we weren't exactly Buccaneers and we weren't exactly Privateers we were just a bunch of misfits thrown together.

The crew was made up of humanoid and alien descent, each of us coming from a different life but we were just one big family. I threw myself into my bunk, my long tail hanging over the edge, my companion below was a fox that had a horn and was the deepest shade of red we had become great and close friends, he was thrown out by his family when we found him.

I rested my arm behind my head and used a clawed paw to open the locket around my neck, there sat a holographic photo of the man I once loved, the man who betrayed and abandoned me like I was nothing, I came to this crew broken-hearted but not much has changed. I'm still the heartbroken wolf that boarded this ship many moons ago.

I felt the ship come to a stop and we just floated in the sky. It wasn't long till my eyelids grew heavy and I found them closing, the locket open on my chest. I awoke to the warring of the ship as we were once again mobilized, I threw myself down softly and rubbed a hand on the back of my neck and made my way up to the deck everyone at their posts and Leo at his captain's post.

"Nice of you to join us Aelina," he roared above the noise of everyone's chatter.

"I'm sorry I overslept again," I told him.

"It's okay," he nodded at me. "To your post!" I did as I was told and climbed to the crow's nest, I rested my back against it and rested my paws over the edge, my spyglass laying on my stomach, it was always was quiet up here but I saw a ship sailing towards us today was not going to be boring.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro