{20} - Meet them.

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Megan's P.O.V

We got out of the cab and Niall took our bags. Amy and I held hands together and waited for Niall to finally led us the way to his flat. I was nervous, and I don't even know why. Maybe because I had never stayed under the same roof with any other guys ever since Daniel.

Niall unlocked the door and from the door, I've got a clear view of 4 guys, sitting on the couch and looking suspiciously at us. Niall placed his hand on my small back and gently pushed me forward. I moved forward awkwardly because I had 4 pair of eyes staring at me.

Amy let go of my hand and ran into the house, towards one of the boys who has a curly brown hair. "Can I touch your hair?" Amy asked the guy.

"Amy," I admonished softly, but I got ignored.

"Can I touch?" she asked again.

"Uhm yeah," the curly haired answer and bent down his head so that Amy could touch his hair.

Amy touched his hair before ruffling it a little and then bounced it. She giggled a little before running back to me. "Come Momma, feel his hair. Very bouncy," Amy commented and pulled me by the hand. She placed my hand on top of the curly head, but I quickly removed them and apologized.

"I'm sorry. She's just excited," I said, real quick.

"Oh, it's fine. I'm Harry by the way," he got up and introduced himself. He offered a hand and I gladly took it. Niall came by my side as soon as I removed my hand from Harry's.

"Guys, meet Megan and Amy," he said, introducing me and Amy to the 4 boys.

All of them got up from the couch and the first one to held his hand forward was the black haired guy. "I'm Zayn," he said. I wanted to take in his hand when Amy quickly put her hand in Zayn's.

"My name is Amelia," she said, proudly. Zayn grinned at her and picked her up in his arms.

"Well, hello Amelia," he greeted, sounding enthusiastic.

"But people call me Amy," she told him and Zayn just stared at her and smiled.

"Well Amy, I'm Louis," a chocolate brown haired guy introduced. I stepped aside and let the boys introduce themselves to Amy.

"I'm Liam," the last guy with a shaved hair said. Amy hugged them all, while still in Zayn's arms.

"Erm guys, I'm neglected down here," Niall said, pretending to felt hurt.

"Awww Nialler, come to Papa," Louis said and hugged Niall tightly. All of them followed except for Zayn. Once they all let go, then Zayn gave Niall a one arm hug.

"Hey, hi. I'm Louis." Finally, someone approached me.

"Megan," I muttered softly. The rest of the boys followed and after we finally got to know each other in the room, they all settled themselves on the sofa while I just stood awkwardly because there wasn't anymore space for me to sit on.

"Come sit here, Megan," Harry offered and patted his lap. What? No!

"I'm good," I lied.

"Guys, what are all these. I've already said no alcohols right?" Niall admonished and pointed to the bottles of beers on the table.

"Oh yeah, I forgot. I got it," Louis said and grabbed all of the bottles with both of his hands and held it close to his chest before disappearing to the kitchen.

"Come sit here," Niall called and patted to the empty space that Louis had just left. Slowly, I took the seat. Louis came back out and quickly sat on Harry's lap. It was really an awkward moment of silence. Amy was silent too as she and Zayn were playing some games in his phone.

"Erm, where do I sleep tonight?" I asked, breaking the silence.

"Oh, I have two rooms. You can have my room because the guest room has only a single bed," Niall answered. I wasn't fond of sleeping in his room but I just needed to get out of the awkward silence that was suffocating me.

"Oh, okay," I said, "How about you and the boys?"

"Nah it's fine. We can sleep here," Liam answered and I just nodded a little before turning to Amy.

"Come Amy, let's go to sleep."

"No! I don't want. I want to play games," she protested.

"But you're tired..." I tried.

"I'm not tired anymore," Amy cut me off. I was really too tired to argue with Amy but it wasn't appropriate to just let her stay there in the living room with 5 other boys even though her Poppa was there.

"Amy.....don't be naughty," I chided.

"Poppa, can you tell Momma that I don't want to sleep yet," Amy said, turning to Niall. Niall just stroked Amy's cheek and got up to carry my bag.

"Come," he called me, "I'll send her to the room when she's asleep later." I reluctantly got up from my seat and followed Niall to a room. It has a queen size bed and the room was themed red. Niall dropped my bag in front of a closet before going back to the door.

"I'll send Amy in, in a few minutes," he said and winked before leaving the room, closing the door.

Niall's P.O.V

I winked at Megan and quickly closed the door. That was a sudden move and I didn't know where I got the courage to even wink to her. But I did. Which made me walked back to the living room with a smile plastered on my face.

I saw Liam, Harry and Louis were whispering to each other while their eyes were on me. I ignored them and went for Amy who were comfy on Zayn's lap, playing angry birds. "Zayn," I signaled and Zayn looked up before keeping his phone away.

"Whyyyy? I want to play angry birds," Amy whined. I smiled and picked her up from Zayn's lap before walking to the balcony.

"Come, let's look around outside," I said and stood in the middle of the balcony. I watched as Amy's eyes wandered down to the streets and over the buildings.

"Is that a playground?" she asked and pointed to a sparkling door, which was located quite far from my flat but it was visible because we're at a higher level.

"No," I answered, "That's a pub. You can't go in there because you're still young."

"Uhmmmm," she trailed, "Do they have carnival here?"

"I'm not sure but we can go sight-seeing tomorrow and stop by if we sees any carnival," I told her.

"Yay! I want to go to carnival," she exclaimed.

"But, in order for us to go for sight-seeing, you will have to go to sleep now." Amy quickly wrapped her arms around my neck and rested her head on my shoulder.

"I'm asleep," she said and I narrowed my eyes to see Amy shutting her eyes tightly. I chuckled a little and started swaying my body around, with hope it will helped Amy to fell asleep quicker.

She did. I heard a light snore coming from her less than 5 minutes later but I kept swaying my body until she was completely asleep. I walked past the living room where the boys were still there and to Megan's room. I knocked it and entered without waiting for an answer.

Megan was at the dressing table, combing her wet hair. I offered a small smile before walking towards the bed and gently placed Amy down on one side of the bed. I pulled up the duvet so that her small body were covered. Megan came behind me, with Amy's blue dolphin and said, "She'll get up the next morning, grumpy, if she'd known that she didn't sleep with this dolphin." I smiled and tucked the blue dolphin, under Amy's arms.

"Well, you should go to sleep. It's very late, past midnight," I said.

"Yeah I know. You should go to sleep too."

"I will. You've meet my friends, I hope you'll get comfortable around them like Amy already did," I joked.

"Yeah, she is very excited. They're awesome too," Megan commented and I nodded in agreement.

"Well, hmm goodnight," I whispered.

"Goodnight," she whispered back.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro