4 - Don't attack the spiky

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Oh!" Thrip answered cherrily. "His name is Bakugou, he's a scavenger! We wanted to know a bit more about the scavengers on Pyrrhia, I don't know much." Crackle hummed thoughtfully. Then slowly pointed his tail barb in the direction of the other four.

"What about them? What are their names?" He asked. Ashido waved at him.

"I'm Ashido!" She said cherrily.

"Name's Kaminari."

"I'm Kirishima."

"My name is Sero." Crackle nodded, then curled his tail barb around himself. He turned down to the dead deer. He sent an explosion from his mouth at it, roasting it. He began to slice it with his claws.

"So you wanted to know about scavengers on Pyrrhia?" Crackle asked, not looking up from the roasted deer. Thrip nodded.

"Yeah! You're the only one I know who knows a lot about them!" Thrip chirped. Crackle made a quiet 'hmm' noise.

"Alright then." Crackle said, then cleared his throat.

"Scavengers used to rule Pyrrhia, dominating the dragons. Then some dragons had the idea to split up into tribes and join forces and beat them, hooray, most of the scavengers are dead. The few that still survive live in hiding, in a fortress, or that weird thing Winter made. Hmm, I worked with him a bit on that, quite an interesting idea." He paused for a moment, turning away from the roasted deer. "Also side question, where are we?" Thrip opened his mouth to answer, then closed it. He pointed to Kirishima.

"He told me, but I forgot, so ask him." Thrip told him. Crackle looked at him for a second.

"So where are we?" Crackle asked him when he didn't say anything.

"Oh! Musutafu, Japan." Kirishima answered. Crackle looked confused.

"Okay...I don't really know what that is." Crackle said, looking very lost in thought, "Do the scavengers here have a Queen? Or a leader, or something? We could ask them if they know how they can help us" Nobody said anything.

"Oh, I guess we have the teachers. Technically they are in charge of us, I guess." Ashido offered. Bakugou snorted.

"What are you gonna do with that? Just walk up all 21 of them and be like 'Hey Mr. Aizawa, here's 21 strangers that look exactly like our class, they need help.'" Thrip looked vaguely interested. Crackle just shrugged.

"I mean, I don't see why no-" Crackle started.

"Yes." Thrip said, giving him a thumbs up. Crackle looked slightly startled. Thrip quickly explained, "Think about it, supposedly this world has powers, so maybe they can help us get home!" Crackle's surprised look faded, and he smiled.

"Could we do that?" He asked Bakugou. His wings were twitching with excitement. Bakugou struggled to respond at first.

"I mean, I was joking, but if you seriously need help, we should." Bakugou finally answered. The four behind him nodded.

"Really?! No offence, but it suuuucks here." Thrip complained, his wings dramatically dropping to his sides. Bakugou slowly nodded. Thrip's wings quickly flicked up.

"I'll go and gather everyone." Thrip told them. "Okay, I'll call everyone here, and you can take us to wherever this 'Aizawa' is, or something." Before anyone could say anything, Thrip flew a bit above their heads, and took a deep inhale.

"HEY GUYS! THESE OTHER GUYS COULD HELP US FIND A WAY BACK HOME! WE GOTTA GO WITH THEM!" Thrip yelled at the top of his lungs. He then proceeded to float gently back down, then sit on the grass. "I think I broke my voice box..." He whispered.

All of Thrips friends sitting around the lake, or under trees, quickly swarmed around them. Then a second later quickly became confused.

"Whoa, he looks like me." Cardinal said, looking at Kirishima. He turned to Firefly, who nodded and pointed to Kaminari.

"That guy looks like me!" He piped up.

"Who are they?" Moth questioned.

"Ooo I met her, she can do an acid thing like me!" Flamingo squeaked, poking Ashido's arm.

"Calm down everyone! Let Thrip explain!" Peregrine shouted. Thrip looked relieved, as did the visiting five.

"Thank you, Peregrine." Thrip said, then quickly shot up. "Okay! These guys can take us to somebody who might be able to help us get home!" There were several murmurs, and several cheers. A voice cut through the field of murmurs.

"Why should we go if it's not guaranteed?" Brainwasher hissed at Thrip. Thrip looked back at him.

"It's our only shot! Come on, we gotta do something, we can't just sit around!" Thrip told him. Brainwasher nodded, but still held a disbelieving look on his face. Thrip smiled back.

"Let's go then!" Thrip yelled, pumping his fist in the air, flying off of the ground a little. He received various others doing the same. Even the five next to him raised a fist, even if only slightly.

Another not very long one, but ehh.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro