3.🌹

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The real love test is sometimes freeing the one you love.

❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃

"Mumma, coffee." Yasmeen screamed, coming downstairs making Haniya roll her eyes.

"Do haath hain, istemaal karlo. Aur jaldi se ready ho jaao." Haniya said glaring at her as she poured a glass of water for herself.

(You have two hands, use them. And get ready soon.)

Yasmeen looked at her mother who ignored her eyes and moved away. It was just 5 in the morning and today was the Nikaah of Asad with the love of his life, Maham Ali Khan. They were in same college and her cousin fell in love with his junior in college.

"Okay mumma." Lazily, she said as she yawned. Getting up, she goes inside the kitchen only to get another order.

"One cup of coffee for me too." Arshad said, leaning on the fridge folding his hands at his chest making her roll her eyes.

"Mulazima nahi lagi main aapki. Khud bana le. Apna kaam toh hota nahi hain mujhse, aapka bhi kaam main hi karu." She said, making faces as she switched on the gas and pour some milk in the pan.

(I am not your servant. Make yourself. I cant even do my work and you want me to so yours too.)

"Bana rahi ho ya nahi?" He asked, going towards her as he leaned on her back, making her breath stuck. She turned in a second, making her head bang with his.

(Will you make Or not?)

"Aah! Door se baat kare mujhse." She said glaring at him as she took the coffee and some sugar and poured it in two cup making him smirk.

(Talk from distance.)

"Bana rahi thi toh itna bhaav kya khaana?" He asked, ruffling her hair to which she glared at him, smacking his arms.

(If you were making then why taking so much pride?)

"Nahi banaungi toh aap dhindhora pit doge aur phir mumma mujhe pitegi. " She said rolling her eyes to which he shrugged his shoulders making an innocent face.

(If I won't make it then you will announce it and mumma will best me.)

"Dog." She said with a smirk while concentrating on coffee.

"Excuse me, did you just called me a dog?" He asked, frowning at her.

"Samajhdaar ko ishara hi kaafi hota hain." She said giving him a slight smirk handling him his coffee and left from there leaving a frowning Arshad behind.

(Wise only need signs.)

"Tedhi hain." He said with a sigh.

(She is twisted.)

"Par teri hain." Asad said, with a smirk as he entered in the kitchen leaving Arshad flushed.

(But she is yours.)

◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎

"Arshad Bhai, aap? Sab chale gaye?" Yasmeen asked, as she pushed the earring inside her ear piercing while Arshad, who was waiting for her looked mesmerised by her beauty.

(You? Everyone left?)

Dressed in a long cream colored with Anarkali suit having heavy jari work on it,light makeup, the small nose stud enhancing her beauty,aalta(red liquid)filled hands and above all that open partitioned hairs with a mangtikka adoring her head, she looked an angel to him. So ethereal, adorable and alluring.

She shook him lightly as she tucked her hair strands behind her ears.

"Huh!?" He came out of trance and said to which she gave him a look.

"Kitna late karti ho. Chalo. Sab pohoch gaye hain." He said as he left from there while she shook her head, following him.

(How much time you take? Come. Everyone reached there.)

"Ab muh kyu phula rakha hain aapne?" Settling inside the passenger seat, she asked him who looked at her for a second before averting his eyes from her.

(Why are you angry now?)

"Nothing. Nothing at all." He said and concentrated on driving, without sparing her a glance making her confused at his sudden changed demeanor.

"You are fine?" She asked to which he nodded stopping the car.

"We reached." He said getting out of the car while she too followed him, with a confused face.

◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎

"Qubo...ol hain."

"Qubool hain."

"Qubool hain."

(I accept.)

She heard Maham saying, as Maham's cousin Sumiya held Maham's hand tightly giving her the support making her smile. Later, Maham signed the papers legally becoming Asad's while everyone performed dua and give congratulations to one another.

Yasmeen and Meher were talking to Sumiya about random things when Sumiya's husband, Aaryan came alongwith his brothers as he handed the infant baby Inaayat to his wife.

"Aww. Such a cute baby." Meher exclaimed, looking at the baby making the couple smile while Yasmeen poked the baby Inaayat cheeks who gave her dimple smile.

Sumiya left, followed by Aaryan who looked a totally whipped man making her smile. She had listened about how adorable this couple is from Maham.

"They are so cute." Smiling, Yasmeen said making Meher nod in trance.

"Indeed. Hope you too will get such a loving husband Aapi." Winking at her, Ahmar said making her roll her eyes.

"Stop being sarcastic." She said making a face.

"Yakeen maaniye, aapki dilkash adaao ne na jaane kitne keher dhaaye hain. Kitne ladke toh fanaa hogaye." Kabir said, encircling his arms around Yasmeen who glared at him.

(Trust me, your savory acts have caused so many havoc. Many boys died for you.)

"Yakeen maano, meri juttiyon se bohot ladko ne pitayi bhi khaayi hain aur agla number tumhara lagta hain fanaa hone ka." She said bending a little to which he faked a scared face and withdraw his hands from around her shoulders feeling a burning gaze on him which may kill him alive.

(Trust me, many boys had got beaten up by my flippers and next is you in number.)

Feeling a gaze on herself, Yasmeen looked around only to see Arshad looking at her while she raised her eyebrows at him. He nodded in no with a smile looking away making her shrug in confusion.

◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎

Listening the loud Banging on his door, he opened his eyes startled and with droopy eyes, he opened the door only to see a fuming figure of Yasmeen angrily banging the door while furiously tapping on the floor.

"Koun sa toofan aagaya hain ki aise ghoom rahi ho?" He asked, looking at the clock which showed 12 past 30.

(Which storm is there that you are moving like this?)

"Aapki himmat kaise hui mere liye rishta bhejne ki?" She angrily asked, keeping her hands on her waist.

(How dare you to send me maariage alliance?)

"Woh Ammi ne." He started only to cut off by her.

(My mother..)

"Woh Ammi ne kya? Aapki himmat kaise hui ish shadi ke liye apni razamandi dene ki? Main aapse shadi nahi karungi matlab nahi karungi aur mujhse jabardasti karne ki sochna bhi nahi hain. Na mujhpe emotional blackmailing chalegi. Main aapko ush nazariye se nahi dekhti. Main nahi kar sakti aapse nikkah." She said angrily to which he nodded with a broken heart and handed her a glass of water.

(You mother what? How dare you to agree for this alliance? I wont marry you and noone can force me. Neither I will take emotional blackmailing. I don't see you with those eyes. I can't marry you.)

"Tum chahti ho na main nikkah keliye mana kar doon?" He asked making her nodded. .

(You want me to day no for marriage?)

"Main kal hi nikkah ke Ammi ko mana kar dunga. Tumse koi jor jabardasti nahi karega aur yeh mera wada hain. Jaao aur so jaao." He said with a determined tone making her nod but one look at his face told her how gloomy he looked. His eyes lost the spark within a second making her confused.

(I will deny for marriage to my mother. Noone will force you and its my promise. Now go and sleep.)

"Ab jaao." He said literally pushing her out of the room and closing it with a bang. Leaning on it, a tear escaped his eyes.

(Go now.)

Forcing her in this will result in nothing but her becoming distant from everyone and a hate developing for everyone. If she is meant for him then she will become his. He had belief on his love.

He loved her enough to let her go and he wouldn't let anyone force her for the same. Though, his heart will be broken in pieces, but he will still love her with all the broken pieces of his heart despite the pain and hurt it will cause to him. His love for her was enough to let him survive his life.

He leaned on the bed, as tears started falling off his eyes. She was his dream. He had studied hard not just for himself but for becoming compatible for her. He too had feelings and all came out in form of tears as he closed his eyes, her figure formed infront of him. Yet he smiled, becoming hurt in the process of loving her.

"Kya woh mujhse Nikkah karna chahte the?" Yasmeen murmured to herself, leaning on the door of her room as his broken and painful face came in her mind.

(Did he wanted to marry me?)

◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎

How is the chapter?

So, No marriage of Arshad and Yasmeen is happening. What now?

I so wanted someone like Arshad who won't force the one they love with all there hearts in a bond like marriage. Keep thinking how Yasmeen will agree to this without any push.

Anyways,I realised I skipped a chapter of Inaayat in which Sumiya and her Father's misunderstandings will get cleared but forgot to publish it. I don't even have space in between to publish it. Kya karu main..even if it is coming, it will take some time, excited nahi hone ka re🙂🙂

Sumiya and Aaryan have there appearance here too🤣🤣

Thankyou༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro