4.🌹

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

True love is not how you forgive, but how you forget, not what you see but what you feel, not how you listen but how you understand, and not how you let go but how you hold on.

❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃

Yasmeen wake up with a heavy heart. Even if he was doing what she said, she felt a sudden emptiness inside her. A drop of tear fell off her eyes without her conscious.

Coming out of washroom,she made her and applied her lipbalm. Beneath her eyes, dark circles were formed as she couldn't sleep the whole night. Sighing, she his them with concealer applying her face cream.

Grabbing her blue dupatta, she set them on her body and left downstairs with her mobile phone. As she came out of room, her eyes fell on Arshad who had also came out on the same time. There eyes got locked for a second before he diverted his eyes. Her breath hitched seeing him coming towards her.

"Good morning Yassi." He wished her, with a smile adoring his handsome face but his dark circles, lost eyes didn't go unnoticed by her making her heart bleed.

It shocked her that instead of ignoring her, he came towards her wishing her morning. She nodded, trying to smile. He nodded leaving from there while she looked at his. Shaking her head, she left behind him.

What she didn't knew was true love is when you have courage to face the person you love, even after rejection.

◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎

"Arshad Bhai, chalo na please. It will be fun." Meher requested him to which he sighed and looked at Ahmar, Saahir and Kabir who were giggling.

(Please come.)

"Fine Choti. Chal." He said, closing his laptop. Everyone had planned a special get together at terrace. The youngsters had decided to play Truth and dare alongwith having some fun while Elders will just gossip sitting around.

(Lets go.)

He arrived there to see Haider, Alisha and Yasmeen decorating the place with fairy lights providing an alluring environment while laughing and giggling. The carpets were laid in a circular manner and many blankets were kept. Yasmeen looked his way while he immediately diverted his eyes from her making her sigh. He didn't changed but still his behaviour with her changed. Unknown to her, it hurted her, somewhere in some corner of her heart.

"I will come with a bottle." Saahir said and left from there while everyone settled down. Yasmeen was sitting beside him making him squirm at his place and finally he got up taking Saahir's place. Though he was not ignoring her, but being close to her was hurting him. The rejection hurted him.

The game started and everyone were enjoying when the bottle stopped at Yasmeen making her gulp.

"Truth Or dare Aapi?" Ahmar asked with a smirk making her squirm in her place.

"Truth." Yasmeen said, trying to show her confident self.

"First crush?" He asked, making her eyes widened in shock.

"Huh!?" She said, mouth in perfect O shape.

"Crush." Her eyes diverted to Arshad who was simply playing with his fingers but his eyes were red, indicating his anger.

"Chris Hemsworth." She said with a smirk making Ahmar's eyes go wide.

"Thats celebrity crush Aapi. You cheated." He whined making her give him a mocking laugh.

"And when the hell you mentioned it shouldn't be celebrity crush?" She asked making Ahmar pout. True to her words, he didn't mentioned. He made a face at his stupidity and her smartness.

"Okay. Lets resume." Arshad said to which everyone nodded.

Now, the bottle stopped at Arshad who was sitting opposite to Meher.

"Truth Or dare Bhaijaan?" She said clapping her hands happily making everyone chuckle. She was a munchkin to everyone.

"Dare Choti." He said with a smile.

"Ek shaayri bol dein please." She requested him to which he nodded at her with a smile. Arshad had a good command on language and was very good and english poetry and urdu shaayris.

(Please say a poetry.)

"Bin Baat Ke Hi Roothne Ki Aadat Hai,
Kisi Apne Ka Saath Pane Ki Chaahat Hai,
Aap Khush Rahen, Mera Kya Hai Main To Aaina Hoon,
Mujhe To Tootane Ki Aadat Hai." He said making the whole environment silent.

(She have a habit of getting upset without any reason,
I have a wish of someone's togetherness,
You be happy, what about me? I am a mirror,
I have a habit of breaking.)

His eyes were on moon but kept diverting towards her which didn't go unnoticed by her. She was surprised. Wasn't the marriage planned by others? It was just he agreed with the proposal. Why was his reaction saying otherwise? Did he loved her?

A sudden thought arise in her mind as her eyes flickered towards him. But his previous behaviour said otherwise. She felt she missed something but she didn't knew what she was missing.

"Aapi, aap lucky ho ya unlucky, mujhe samajh nahi aata. You lost something so precious still you are unaware of it." Meher said with a sad smile looking towards her brother. She was well aware of his love for her.

(I don't Understand you are lucky Or unlucky.)

"I am sleepy." Yasmeen said and within some seconds disappeared from there.

◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎

"Main Arshad se shadi karne keliye taiyaar hoon." Yasmeen announced on the dining table taking everyone by shock. Arshad looked at her, wide eyes.

(I am ready to marry Arshad.)

"Yeh majaak nahi chal raha hain Yassi. Baith jaaye." Zaim said to his daughter who nodded in no.

(There is no joke going on. Sit down.)

"I am serious Papa. I regret my actions I took in the heat of moment. I am ready to marry him. Ask him if he wants the same of not." Yasmeen said, throwing daggers at him.

"Gudiya, what are you saying?" Arisha said looking at Yasmeen while Arshad was still in daze looking at her.

"I am telling what I want to. If he doesn't want it, I don't have a problem." Within a moment, Arshad stood up banging on the table.

"Tamasha karna band karo tum. Tumhe kya lagta hain main khilona hoon? Kabhi naa karogi, agle pal na karogi, khilona nahi hoon main Yasmeen." He said while Yasmeen too banged the table, more loudly than him while the youngsters looked on enjoying the free show.

(Stop doing drama. What do you think that I am a toy. Sometimes you will agree, sometimes you will deny, I am not a toy.)

"Mujhe laga tha aap mujhse shadi nahi karna chaahte." She said, glaring at him.

(I thought you didn't wanted to marry me.)

"Nahi, bas ghar ghar khelne ko dil kar raha tha mera isiliye maine tumhe rishta bhej diya." He said, glaring at her back while she looked away, embarrassed. Now, even the elders started enjoying the drama provided to them.

(No, I just wanted to play house-house with you so I send the marriage proposal to you.)cr:umaimah0404 😂

He goes towards her and than looked at Hania who nodded knowing what he wanted to ask.

"Chalo." He said and dragged her away from there.

(Come.)

"Ab bataye ish hoor ki pari ka mann kaisa badla ish mulazim se shadi karne keliye.'' He asked sarcastically, pushing her a but though not harshly. He was hurt right now. In the first second, she will insult him and reject him and in the next second, she is ready to marry me.

(Now tell me that how this angel of heaven changed her mind and is ready to marry a servant like me.)

She stood silent, looking away. Pinching the bridge of his nose in anger, he held her arms pulling her towards him though maintaining a safe distance between them.

"Khilona dikhta hoon kya main tumhe? Jab chaha khel lia aur phir phek dia. Why the hell you always do this to me." He screamed, frustrated.

(Am I looking like a toy to you with which you can play anytime and then throw it away.)

"Kyunki mujhe nahi pata tha aap mujhse mohabbat karte hain. Nahi pata tha mujhe." She screamed pushing him away as she slapped across his face taking him by shock.

(I didn't knew that you love me, i didn't knew it.)

◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎

To be continued.

How is the chapter?

How did Yasmeen got to know that he love her?

Thankyou༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro