Main tumhara,
Main tumhara,
Main tumhara Raha..

❃❃❃❃❃❃

Italics:Hindi
Bold italics:translation
Normal:English

❃❃❃❃❃❃

He sat on the corner of the bed, his palms cupping his cheeks as her tear stained face popped infront of his eyes. He closed his eyes, wiping the lone tear which escaped. The person he loved, from the time she held his finger in her small palms. since the time they played lovers in the games at the age of 5.

"What the hell you had done Adnan that Ayesha is continuously crying locking her room?" Wahaj, his best friend and Ayesha's brother barged inside the room bursting with anger.

"Nothing." Adnan said, blankly looking at their photo of Nikaah day.

They didn't fought with each other before. But when he left for America for further studies in business, they drew apart. He lived their for 3 years and then finally was unable to tolerate her indifference towards him and came back to india and did his final year from her college in an attempt to be close to her. He was scared that the indifference is due to Nikaah.

Was she forced into it? He thought but it was not possible. They surely married for his grandmother who was on her death bed. And Ayesha always knew, she was meant to be his wife. And that bright smiling face of hers didn't looked fake at all in the photo frame.

"Whyl she is doing this to us Wahaj?" Adnan said, looking at Wajah who himself was unaware about the inner turmoil of his sister and his bff.

"Adnan, even you didn't tried to explain her." Wahaj tried reasoning to which a dry chuckle left his mouth.

"What the hell will I explain when I don't even know what I have to explain. All she does is pass me taunts and fight with me. I don't know anything. But Rukhsati needs to happen now if I want our life to come on track." Adnan said, determination clearly visible in his eyes to which Wahaj nodded.

"But What if Ayesha denied? Papa will never do anything against her wish." Wahaj said to which Adnan smirked passing his a narrow eyes making Wahaj chuckle.

◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍

"I hate you for making me feel so miserable Adnan Haider Ali." Closing her eyes, she cried hard clutching onto the duvet.

"Love makes us feel miserable sometimes." She looked behind, to see Adnan closing her room door. Wiping her tears harshly, she stand up on her feet and marched towards him.

"What the hell are you doing in my room and who allowed you to come inside?" She screamed but in a swift, was pinned to the wall with his face inches away from hers. His breath fanning on her forehead as she closed her eyes feeling the intimacy between then. Unknowingly, she clutched his tight fitting shirt in her hands tightly

"Can't I come inside my wife's room? Do I need permission for this too?" He said, his voice cuming out husky as her breath laboured and she breathed heavily making him chuckle at her state. Her whole face was a contrast of cherries while he was looking intensely at her.

Finally coming back to her senses, she harshly pushed him away.

"About which love you are talking? I don't think so its their anymore." She said to which he hold her hands, pulling her to his chest.

"The love I am talking about is clearly visible in my eyes. Isn't it?" He said, tucking her hair strands behind her ears making her look at his through her long lashes.

''don't... Touch... Me.." She tried retaliating but her voice came out as a mere whisper as his rough hands caressed her soft cheeks.

"Be ready for Rukhsati." He said looking directly into her eyes making her look at him in disbelief.

''I won't." She snapped at him.

"So what do you want? Divorce?" He spitted out making her stumble back..

"Ye...ssss." Stammering, she said making him look at her angrily.

"I will die but won't ever free you from this relationship. Samjhi tum." He screamed holding her by her shoulders tightly making her whimper as he released her from his hold.

(You understand.)

She knew that she loved him, even if she tries to deny it a thousand times and finally, she got ready for Nikaah for her family but she knew in some corner of her heart, it was for them.

◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍

The updates are really infrequent and I apologise for this but the end of the year is going on and I badly needs to concentrate on my studies. I was on a break from here too, but came to give an update as I was quite frustrated..😔😫😭😤😣

Online classes se toh padhai hone se rahi, I need to do self study and it utilises my day😒🌚

Thankyou for bearing such an unprofessional amateur writer😎

Waiting for the response and also, pray that I get bored from study and again give you all an update of ISHQ MUSHQ TOO.

And yeah, I won't be replying to dms as I will uninstall the app now again but that doesn't mean the response on the chapter will go low.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro