Jeetiyaan na haariyaan,
Jaan se lagg gayi,
Jaan ki Yaariyan.

❃❃❃❃❃❃

Normal:English
Bold italics:translations
Italics:Hindi

❃❃❃❃❃❃

The romantic ambience of the room made her feel jitters as she nervously fiddled with her fingers and rings. The room was decorated with scented candles, roses and lilies were used to decorate the room beautifully while the window was open making the moonlight peep inside the room. And above all, she was sitting in the centre of the bed in the heavy golden lehenga as a bride, his bride.

As she heard the sound of the hustle from outside, her breath hitched in her throat as she peeped through her long lashes towards the door to see Adnan entering in all his glory making her angry.

"Meri yahaan jaan jaa rahi hain aur yeh janaab aish farma rahe hain. Abhi batati hoon." She said as she threw her heavy veil which directly landed on his face.

(Here I am dying and he is enjoying. I will tell him now.)

"What the hell." He screamed feeling the heavy dupatta on his face as he pulled it off him.

"Yeh kya harkat thi tumhari? Sudhar nahi sakti kya tum?" He said to which she gave him a mocking laugh.

(What was this behaviour? Can't you change?)

"Pehle bhi bola hain maine, insaan dekh ke behaviour hota hain mera." She said getting up from bed making him frown.

(I have told you before too that my behaviour is after seeing the person.)

"Kehna kya chahti ho?" He said raising his eyebrow as he saw her passing past him. In a swift move, she was pulled to his hard chest.

(What do you want to say?)

Her breath laboured feeling him this close to her as she tried to push him away. Feeling a touch on her hand, she saw him making her wear a beautiful moon and stars bracelet. She was very fond of night ambience,moon and stars.

"What is this?" She asked raising her wrist towards him.

"Tumhe nahi pata? Isse bracelet kehte hain." He said with a cute face making her go aww on him for a second.

(You don't know. Its known as bracelet.)

"I need to talk to you something important with you Ayesha." Adnan said to which she raised her eyebrows.

Taking her left hand in his, he made her seat on the nearby sofa and sat on his knees in front of her.

"Humare beech itni dooriyaan kabse aagayi Ayesha?" He asked, pain evident in his eyes as je caressed her palms with the pad of his thumbs. She looked away, teary eyed.

(How this distance came between us?)

"I deserve to know atleast that what cause my wife to go away from me." He said getting up and cupping her face in his palms.

That was it. All the emotions she hid inside her bursted as she hugged him tightly bursting into tears. His hands automatically moved to caress her back in a way to console her.

Finally, taking a cue she looked at him in an attempt to justify her actions.

"You left me alone here just after our nikaah even if you said you had loved me, I couldn't trust it. I thought you did that for your grandmother's last wish though I loved you. And then after a month, I saw pictures of you and your father's friend's daughter, Anisha and all my trust on you went down the drain. I thought you left me. But when you returned I was shocked. I thought you came back for divorcing me. But you didn't do it. And then, I started distancing myself from you. You can't blame me. I was just in early adulthood and all this happened messing up my brain." She said with tear stained eyes.

"You thought I cheated on you?" she didn't said anything and looked away.

"Never in my worst dream I would have done that Ayesha. I loved you and I will keep loving you. Nothing can change this fact." He said, caressing her cheeks.

It was not her fault too.She was just 18 when they got nikaahfied. In her late teenage and all her insecurities kicked in when he left her alone in India leaving for continuing his higher studies.

"I know. I realised it some days back. Those photos were just a fuel in fire. I was just too childish. Forgive me please." She said, keeping her hands on his knuckles which was on her cheeks.

"I will. But I have a condition." He said with a naughty glint in his eyes which she immediately understood as her cheeks turned red.

"May I?" He asked leaning onto her face to which she nodded with a shy smile adoring her face. In a second, his lips were pressed against her soft plumpy lips as he started mercilessly chewing them. Her hands made their ways to his shoulders for a tight grip as she couldn't feel her leg. His hand was pressed against her waist as he immediately took her in his arms going towards the bed.

Coming out of kiss, he looked at her and gently started opening her jewellery still into her eyes. Freeing her from maangtikka, he kissed her forehead.

"I love you." He said slowly in her ears sucking her earlobe. What followed next was witnessed my moon and stars as the two souls became one in every way. There moans and groans covered the room atmosphere as he marked her as him while her nails digged deep on his shoulders.

●●●●●●●●●●

She gently opened her eyes to feel a pain shooting through her lower abdomen. Whimpering, she sat to come across the figure of her husband who walked inside the room from washroom with messy hairs falling on his forehead bare chested.

"Enjoying the view Milady?" He asked to which she rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, very much." She said covering her shoulders with the white sheet of comforter.

"What happened? Is it still paining?" He asked sitting opposite her as he slowly caressed her lower abdomen.

"Yeah, A little." She said with a small smile not wanting him to get worried.

"I have prepared a hot water bath. Take it. You will feel better." He said as he gently picked her up in his arms. She was in her night clothes. Crossing her arms across his neck, she rested her face on his chest.

"Take shower soon. " He whispered as he dropped her to his feet. She nodded as he left the washroom.

Getting ready in a pink anarkali suit, she came out to see her husband ready in white shirt and blank pants alongwith a black blazer. He was applying gel on his hairs when his eyes fell on her making him smile.

All the previous night memories rushed in her mind making her cheeks turn into a dark shade of red.

"Thankyou." He said, hugging her from behind rubbing his stubbled cheek on her neck.

"Huh!?" She asked, confused as she hold his hands which was in her waist.

"Mujhe yeh haseen ehsaas kawarne ke liye. Mohabbat ka ehsaas karane keliye." He said smiling turning her to him as he gently kissed her forehead followed by pecking her lips and all she did was holding his collars tightly with a red face.

(To make me realise this beautiful feeling. The feeling of love.)

"I love you." Both uttered banging their head on each other lightly while he captured her into his arms laughing.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇THE END⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

THIS WAS THE STORY OF AYESHA AND ADNAN.

WAITING FOR REVIEWS.

EPILOGUE ON THE WAY.

And I am a little blank about Ishq Mushq and needs to read the whole book again and I dont have time for now. So a new story on the way. (I forgot to tell, writing acts like a stress booster to me nowadays. This end of year is making me mad.)

THANKYOU♛

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro